Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? (15445 Views)

Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria / I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc / My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by seyz91(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
All i know is Ukraine at the monent is safer than all Northern states in Nigeria

cheesy
raymondhillmimi:
My Fiancée was posted to Adamawa state for orientation, I mean WTF would NYSC still have an orientation camp in a state sharing the same border with Borno the red Zone!
Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by thatigboman1: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
OneTwoOne:
For orientation, ONLY traveling by air is safe.
Serving there is not advisable

Besides, can't it be changed?
The orientation camp State
no state of orientation cant be changed.
Op, my advice. Ur fiancee should go to the orientation camp and redeploy from there. Camp is fortified with military and police.
Mind u, NYSC people are not smiling. That's how one my friend from benue with a very influential mum was sent to Oyo. She refused to go. Spent 1 year at home. The following year, NYSC sent her back to Oyo. Then she went for the orientation and redeployed to benue from the camp.
Ur fiancee no go camp, na extra 1 year o. And they still send him there next year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by ImoleNaija: 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
DenreleDave:

I stay in adamawa, I can accommodate and protect your wife from bandits and BH.....
God will give me the grace to protect myself from her

Pls when is she coming sir? Also send a picture pls

Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by thatigboman1: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
jimmyolasun:
Adamawa That bandits playground?

Where's the proof?
Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by Chabdi: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Adamawa is even safer than Abuja, No kidnapping, No bandit and herdsmen Activities and No boko haram is a thing of the past. It's a great place to be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by DrRasheed: 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
godswilld10:

guy relax I was posted to Adamawa in 2016,we had to camp in taraba....I know wat am talking abt....the situation now might be calm and ok but in 2016 it was different
I never said you were not posted. I said don't mislead him. What actually happened that year was the influx of IDPs which mandated the use of Corpers camp as temporary shelter making it hard to accommodate the next stream. Now the IDPs have been resettled. It was never because of insecurity.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by Padipadi(m): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
It's notbsafe
Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by NairaMaster1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
My Fiancée was posted to Adamawa state for orientation, I mean WTF would NYSC still have an orientation camp in a state sharing the same border with Borno the red Zone!

It's safe. What's her course of study?
Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by NairaMaster1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
raymondhillmimi:

It's safe. What's her course of study?
Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by Johnbullirabor7(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Accept Christ
Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by Sheuns(m): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
raymondhillmimi:

I camped in Yobe during this same boko boys periods. She’ll be redeployed sha.
Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by Adedoks(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
Adamawa is very safe. I finished from unilag in 2012 and was posted there when it was really hot. ( Boko Haram and all) but I still went.

I remain grateful to God I took that step. I served in Yola, I met my wife in Adamawa. Northerners are peaceful and loving people. They love corpers.

You can give it a try.

5 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by Ternistacle(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
Prévention is better than cure ... Men are unpredictable.... Let her go ... God dey with her
Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by tony1way: 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
That is the most safest and also the most sweetest state to serve. I dont know how people will see your own state. I belive they do NYSC in your state why not serve there either?
Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by letitrainnow(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
I don't know
Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by ERORR404(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
DrRasheed:

I'm from Yola, Adamawa State. Adamawa and Bauchi are the safest place in the Northeast. You have nothing to worry about. I currently intern at Yola Airport with many Corpers from the southern region. There is relative security compared to other places, food price is moderate, serene environment etc. She will definitely enjoy her stay. Of course the NYSC orientation camp is a bit shabby.
I laugh when people who have never left their village talk about how "unsafe" our Adamawa is. Yola that is even safer than abuja. If not for the extremely hot weather this period, anyone who comes to yola for any reason always never wants to leave. Anyway sha, let them keep believing whatever they want make dem no come over populate our yola for us and bring in crime. #Ba_Rogo

8 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by CyrusJnr: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Is there any part of the country that is safe? Go with your heart my dear.

2 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by nfour4(m): 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
After camp she should work her posting to yola town
Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by rollandben(m): 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
DenreleDave:

I stay in adamawa, I can accommodate and protect your wife from bandits and BH.....
God will give me the grace to protect myself from her

Pls when is she coming sir? Also send a picture pls
Didnt i told you to stop stealing pussy all around
Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by Zvezda: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
boss its left for both of you to decide but I noticed the rate of kidnapping and killings has really dropped compared to few months back but notwithstanding you guys shld decide.

It hasn't drop sir, we just don't hear about it in the news.
FG has caution media houses on the type of news they disseminate
Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by Snitch24(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
I was posted to Bornu
Left there three weeks ago I no die

Y'all must have been reading fake News

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by Elemi1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
I camped and served there in 2014. Quite peaceful then but don't know about now. All the best to her.

raymondhillmimi:
Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by GiftedHands111: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nothing is happening there, I myself camped there last November... I was afraid initially, but later I realized it is even safer than Imo state my home state

2 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by Abujason: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Just go if you wan go.
Is any place safe in Nigeria?
Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by Dhury: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
You can request for her transfer to one of 5 States of Unknown gunmen if you think they are safer than adamawa state.
Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by uscofield: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
raymondhillmimi:

Safe. Was there Nov 2021. Enough food and happenings. The people like drink pass breweries.
Go if you want to.

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by Saao(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Its safe as borno state. They have boundaries with borne and its 4 hours drive to maidugri.
Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by orogodoganyin(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Reading people's comments and laughing. Especially those who have never set foot there.

You need to worry more about the harsh weather than anything else...

I've been here over a month, and I haven't heard a single thing about insecurity...

Our doors are even sometimes left open

2 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? by Enemyofpeace: 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
It is not a safe place to serve, but pussy plenty for there and their girls are not expenses at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Otondos, Share Your First-day Camp Experience! / What Is Holding Rivers State Government From Paying Us Our Allowance? / NYSC Graduate Internship At General Electric For Nigerian Graduates 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.