Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus (28704 Views)

“We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman / President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. / Oshiomhole, APC NWC Meet APC House Of Representatives Caucus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by OLANIYIPETER: 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
danijesus:
He is going no where
You will live to see it.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Olayetan(m): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
Welcome our incoming president

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Ogaga87(m): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
There are a lot troubling our ability as a nation to move forward but I pray God have mercy on us like He did to the Israelites..
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by bluecircle470: 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lepon02:
It will end in tears. Inshaa Allah.

For your tribe

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by iReddington: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
God willing, Asiwaju is the next President of Nigeria, the coast is getting clearer, the man has thoroughly done his homework and miles ahead of his peers.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Ameduedwin: 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
See this coution, the last picture
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by danijesus(m): 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
OLANIYIPETER:

You will live to see it.
he will not make it pass the primary election
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Dapson73(m): 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
alsudan:
Mr. Bullion Van we go chop your Billions, we go go take your money disappear. Presidency u no go smell

He is not your customer. He is not Atiku. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by OLANIYIPETER: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
For this rouser welcome and acceptance everywhere, the children of hatred won't be able to sleep today. Just like hatred prevented all their fathers from moving near Aso Rock they too are preparing to hand over the same shameful story of 3rd fiddle to their children. So pitiable.
Move on Jagaban
Go up Asiwaju
Lead and rule them.
Jagaban ni jooooo!
Asiwaju Ni jareeeee!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by generalwo(m): 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dapson73:
The coast is getting more clearing, God bless the incoming GCFR..., On his mandate, I stand.
.... It's a pity.... Person wen suppose dey vye to lead dey drum support for person wen suppose Don retire.... And tomorrow we go say we want make this country better.......
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by izubext007: 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
I pitty u.......osibanjo is the answer
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by FamTomx2(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
Visiting irrelevant politicians that will not deliver him from what will hit him below the belt come 2023..

Greedy scumbag.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Phaantom22: 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dapson73:
The coast is getting more clearing, God bless the incoming GCFR..., On his mandate, I stand.

Incoming GCFR of oduduwa republic. He's Just being deceived by his cronies.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by smirn(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
AntonVince:
Since the jobless 1d10ts in the National Assembly neither buy fuel nor ply our roads where dare-devil bandits reign supreme, since you feed fat on our taxes and don't care how much a bag of rice costs, we don't expect you not to endorse a fellow oppressor.
We know it's not an issue for you that Nigeria's Minimum Wage cannot buy a bag of rice!

...but I've got a message for you thieves:
Be rest assured that the destinies of over 200 million Nigerians shall not be traded for political compensation.
Nigerians, the oppressed masses are waiting for you all.

It's not going to be business as usual in 2023...that I can assure you.
Speak for yourself. People are showing interest in the leadership of the country and you here talking nonsense. If you are interested why not come out and contest. You won't contest, your father won't contest and you just want to kill yourself seeing other making the desired moves.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Loverboi2cute(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dapson73:

ooh...u re such a big fool
it's a pity u don't have sense in dis era... chaaaaaiii
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Benwems(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
The plan of Tinubu people is for him to win apc primaries then for wike to win pdp primaries. Lol…
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Chimaokigwe: 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
alsudan:
Mr. Bullion Van we go chop your Billions, we go go take your money disappear. Presidency u no go smell

Say this again without crying.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Dapson73(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Loverboi2cute:

You inherited your stupidity from your great grandfather. Foolishness is a must in your lineage.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by olatuns2017: 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Chimaokigwe: 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lepon02:
It will end in tears. Inshaa Allah.

As you have expressed your wish for yourself, your loved ones and your family, may it be so. Àmín.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Dapson73(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
akinbode1:

You don't know what you are saying......

Say your own. Let me hear you. Oponu

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by derecho(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Just wondering what'll happen if Tinubu fails to clinch the APC ticket.Hope MC Oluomo won't start wahala sha?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by wonder233: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Folks like the dapson guy shouting he is standing on his mandate on nairaland are the real problem of this country. Imagine fellow oppressed citizens would rather back an oppressor to oppress them more all because of meaningless tribal affiliations. If you ask dapson, seunmsg, , Leo, etc what Tinubu stands to offer, they start chorusing "ipob, ibos" and other vile tribal tirades
AntonVince:
Since the jobless 1d10ts in the National Assembly neither buy fuel nor ply our roads where dare-devil bandits reign supreme, since you feed fat on our taxes and don't care how much a bag of rice costs, we don't expect you not to endorse a fellow oppressor.
We know it's not an issue for you that Nigeria's Minimum Wage cannot buy a bag of rice!

...but I've got a message for you thieves:
Be rest assured that the destinies of over 200 million Nigerians shall not be traded for political compensation.
Nigerians, the oppressed masses are waiting for you all.

It's not going to be business as usual in 2023...that I can assure you.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by voiceless1(m): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
alsudan:

You be the mugu
We be the master

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Dasini: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
The more you hate, the more newer people are joining the train. This Man because of hatred some people have melted at him. I will give him my vote. What has he done wrong, the last I checked Obasanjo is a terrible man, same was still considered twice to be President. This man might have his sins like any of us. But the level of hatred from southeasterners on this platform is uncalled for. I as a YORUBA man will give him my vote.....He has what it takes, forget all the lies peddled here, they will say he is sick. You know how many people that said” Buhari will die, that are no more”. We should be careful they way we take politics, at the end, this Man will win.....

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Zion243(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Adonijah
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Okwyjesus(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dapson73:

Na the house of assembly go cast all the votes ni
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Lamasta(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nigerians will decide when the time comes
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Memphis357(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dapson73:
On his dick you suck also!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by DSC7: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Thread for jokers cheesy cheesy cheesy.....

E go soon clear for una eyes.....

Tinubu ko, tokumbo ni grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Memphis357(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dasini:
The more you hate, the more newer people are joining the train. This Man because of hatred some people have melted at him. I will give him my vote. What has he done wrong, the last I checked Obasanjo is a terrible man, same was still considered twice to be President. This man might have his sins like any of us. But the level of hatred from southeasterners on this platform is uncalled for. I as a YORUBA man will give him my vote.....He has what it takes, forget all the lies peddled here, they will say he is sick. You know how many people that said” Buhari will die, that are no more”. We should be careful they way we take politics, at the end, this Man will win.....
A goat has spoken
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by olatuns2017: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Loverboi2cute:

Use this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women / PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff / Atiku, Obasanjo And Abdulsalami Abubakar All Smiles At Muson Center In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.