Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus (28702 Views)

“We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman / President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. / Oshiomhole, APC NWC Meet APC House Of Representatives Caucus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Egoveen: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
SmartGadgetz:
Sometimes I wonder what is stopping osibanjo the chosen one to declare. Don't let the commitment of tinubu snatch your teaming supporters both at high and low places.

Tinubu will send his urchins to assassinate Osinbajo if he declares his presidential ambitions, so forget Osinbajo.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Naijadaily: 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
What they won't tell you is that NASS rained dollars today and you know why...�
Maga must pay �
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by almarthins(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
greatseed:
I believe he is got some solutions to some of Nigeria's problems cos he really took his time!!! I wish he can be given a chance to lead us right by the power of God.

He has no solution to Nigerian predicament. Same way buhari was doing then, we thought he was a patriot. Till date no world standard hospital has been built. He rather fly to uk for treatment.

The same thing that this one wil come n do. Another deadbeat president.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by sukar886: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dapson73:
The coast is getting more clearing, God bless the incoming GCFR..., On his mandate, I stand.
Which coast nii
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Sholaayeni070: 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
Yes I love it next president
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by 8stargeneral: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
This man is too desperate...he should go and rest please...D calamity wey we dey since wey dis government take over we never come out from it
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

For Yeasterners

Indeed. Always ends in tears for haters.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
What is BAT manifesto. I mean, what exactly is he running on.? What is his opinion on State policing in Nigeria to curb high level of insecurities in the country?
What is BAT opinion on state run mechanized agricultural establishments to reduce cost of food?, What are his opinions on regionalism because we cannot continue with the current system of government? What are his plans to combat inflation in the country?, What is BAT plan to curb the upsurge in crimes and insecurities in the country..

What plans does he have for the power industry? how does he plan to reform the educational sector of the economy? What plans does he have to create employment for the youths and young adults for them not to resort to yahoo or cultism. How does he plan to reform health sectors so our leaders stop running overseas for medical treatments.

I honestly don't give a shit if you are APC or PDP. your tribes or religious affiliations. These and many others are questions that demand urgent answers from any individuals contesting for our votes in 2023.

My fellow Nigerians, it is high time we demand answers from our leaders and hold them accountable.

Our destiny as a country,lies in our collective hands. God and prayers do not develop a country ( you may check out china and Japan and India), we have to work together to determine the kind of country we want .

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by tibatobi: 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
alsudan:
Mr. Bullion Van we go chop your Billions, we go take your money disappear. Presidency u no go smell
u are a lay man who thinks his vote counts
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Nigerialabalaba: 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
Goodnigga:
It is not of he that willeth nor runneth but the Lord that showeth mercy. The eyes of the Lord does not behold iniquity. And the man of iniquity though he tries by might and by power, will not ascend the throne, but he who the Lord has chosen may not have much strength, nor weapon ,but with his little stone shall become the president, saith the spirit!!!!!
o you sluggard, go to the ant and learn hardwork grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by hammer567: 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
THE OROBOROUS WILL ONLY CONSUME ITSELF.

NOT CAN AMOUNT OUT OF THIS EXCEPT PAYING LIP SERVICE.

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by hammer567: 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
seunmsg:
Looking presidential already.

PRESIDENT OF ODUDUWA REPUBLIC.

WORK HARD TOWARDS DAT.

WE WONT ACCEPT HIM EVER.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by phenase(m): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
coolHow much did he share to those criminals
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Ekpoudom: 12:18am On Mar 17, 2022
alsudan:
Mr. Bullion Van we go chop your Billions, we go take your money disappear. Presidency u no go smell

Mr. SadEaster UGM Demon, your way to hell is becoming clearer by the day.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by ddeola: 1:30am On Mar 17, 2022
Consultation hmm...
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by justjify(m): 2:04am On Mar 17, 2022
Lepon02:
It will end in tears. Inshaa Allah.
Bless you
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Spandau: 2:10am On Mar 17, 2022
seunmsg:

The salty tears of pained wailer grin grin

There you go again. Been a while since you drank your favorite beverage though. grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Spandau: 2:16am On Mar 17, 2022
seunmsg:
Looking presidential already.

Well, the diapers have been properly installed. Probably used an imported one. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Ayomide002: 2:57am On Mar 17, 2022
greatseed:
I believe he is got some solutions to some of Nigeria's problems cos he really took his time!!! I wish he can be given a chance to lead us right by the power of God.
He didn’t even say he would lead, he said he would rule.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Ekpeitit(m): 3:54am On Mar 17, 2022
alsudan:
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Ekpeitit(m): 3:55am On Mar 17, 2022
He is not interested in Biafran votes. You won't chop his money because he
knows that Biafrans don't even vote.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Diligence: 4:55am On Mar 17, 2022
Even the whole of North knows that Tinubu will be abandoned ultimately. Note it.

North East has never produced a President... that's why it is written that H.E Atiku Abubakar will be President: To Unite Nigerians and lead them into the Promised Land...

Currently, The North is feeding BAT's greed with their strategic sycophant approach. The Bottom line is...BAT can't be trusted...

If not greed, why wld Tinubu even imagine being elected when Southwest has already had 8 years under Obasanjo as President. 8 years under Osinbanjo as VeePee, and 8 years of Femi Gbajamila as Speaker, yet North East is yet to produce a President...
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:48am On Mar 17, 2022
Slow and steady win the ticket. His quietness isn't a sign of weakness or intimidation.
SmartGadgetz:
Sometimes I wonder what is stopping osibanjo the chosen one to declare. Don't let the commitment of tinubu snatch your teaming supporters both at high and low places.

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Keji1012(m): 6:18am On Mar 17, 2022
Dapson73:
The coast is getting more clearing, God bless the incoming GCFR..., On his mandate, I stand.

Are u obsessed with sufferness?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by wonder233: 6:19am On Mar 17, 2022
Meaningless terms "pained wailer". You are a yoruba man, I am not ibo. So your "pained wailer", rhetoric has nothing to do with me. I'm a Nigerian without electricity, Jobs, food, infrastructure, opportunities same as you. But the difference between you and I is that you're in servitude to a politician that don't give a rat ass about you and your tribal loyalty, he is after his money. Sorry for you
seunmsg:

The salty tears of pained wailer grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Amalekki: 7:01am On Mar 17, 2022
Ropostic120:
He is not going to be the number ONE citizen of this great country as from 2023.
He is not favoured in the Spirit realm to attain this feat. The coast in the Spirit realm is more clearer for Osibanjo than Tinubu.

He has the money though but during this time we can really say he would waste it. Some people will at least rise up and become very rich through campaign's money during this time.
Those spirits better go get their PVC.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by HRMK: 7:25am On Mar 17, 2022
alsudan:
DAT NOR BE PROBLEN NOW!U DON SEE WIA SEA DEY DRY BEFORE?ATIKU SINGLE HANDEDLY SPONSORED HIS AMBITION!HE STILL WANTS TO RECONTEST!IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT JAGABAN SPENDS,HE WONT GO BANKRUPT!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by softwareman(m): 7:36am On Mar 17, 2022
FamTomx2:
Visiting irrelevant politicians that will not deliver him from what will hit him below the belt come 2023..

Greedy scumbag.
How politically naive can u be?
Every single one of them is a statutory delegate in d upcoming convention.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by softwareman(m): 7:42am On Mar 17, 2022
DSC7:
Thread for jokers cheesy cheesy cheesy.....

E go soon clear for una eyes.....

Tinubu ko, tokumbo ni grin
This democracy in action.
Make your choice , I make mine. No need to fight
My choice is d jagaban of d universe, what is yours?
I will advise you focus on promoting yours and leave others with theirs.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by PaAdu02(m): 7:50am On Mar 17, 2022
We keep shouting Bullion van,even in America we hear of donations of billions in dollars to execute elections,and in contrast,Africa is an understudy to this developed nation,don't hide that u don't know that u have to be ready to outsmart others with wit, ruggedness and financial muscles in Africa election, especially Nigeria,Tinubu wasn't the first that will use such components and he won't be the last,when someone outsmarts and outspends u in Nig,u start shouting foul ,let's come off this hypocrisy

alsudan:
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Dapson73(m): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2022
Keji1012:

Are u obsessed with sufferness?

I'm allergic to sufferness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military or Civilian Rule in Nigeria . . . / Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing / Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.