Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus (28706 Views)

“We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman / President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. / Oshiomhole, APC NWC Meet APC House Of Representatives Caucus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by colestephan86: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
joelbooks:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Progressive4BAT/status/1504159225416667136
With this man. I now have a very clear understanding of the statement. "We rise by lifting others"
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Dapson73(m): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Na the house of assembly go cast all the votes ni

Who is your presidential candidate for 2023?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Alaefulu(m): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ja ga ba
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by MRFIXER001: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by akinbode1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dapson73:

Say your own. Let me hear you. Oponu

Ode who's still canvassing for primitive politician........ you're the greatest oponu have ever seen. Rubbish
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by toujurs: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
alsudan:
Mr. Bullion Van we go chop your Billions, we go take your money disappear. Presidency u no go smell
grin grin The man na mumu, he never see anything, hausa people go fall him hand grin. And send him bck to bourdillon, they are just leading him to a mountain as high as everest, so when he falls, he won't survive the failure. Lagos money is his power. So i don't blame him.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Dapson73(m): 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
akinbode1:

Ode who's still canvassing for primitive politician........ you're the greatest oponu have ever seen. Rubbish

Who is your presidential aspirant for 2023?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Okwyjesus(m): 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dapson73:

Who is your presidential candidate for 2023?

OSIBANJO... Me and Bubu on the same page. Keeping our game to the chest
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by OmoOshodi(m): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
God let they will be done

You rescued us from Sani Abacha....you can do it again

I don't want Mc oluomo to be collecting money from my hand before I enter my house in 2024.

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by seunmsg(m): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
wonder233:
Folks like the dapson guy shouting he is standing on his mandate on nairaland are the real problem of this country. Imagine fellow oppressed citizens would rather back an oppressor to oppress them more all because of meaningless tribal affiliations. If you ask dapson, seunmsg, , Leo, etc what Tinubu stands to offer, they start chorusing "ipob, ibos" and other vile tribal tirades

The salty tears of pained wailer grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
Did he pee?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Dapson73(m): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
Okwyjesus:

OSIBANJO... Me and Bubu on the same page. Keeping our game to the chest

Osibanjo can't fly. I'm one of the supporter of VP.
Mark my word this night PYO will not contest against his principal Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Okwyjesus(m): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dapson73:

Osibanjo can't fly. I'm one of the supporter of VP.
Mark my word this night PYO will not contest against his principal Asiwaju.

Who do you think the president will support?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by zoedew: 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dapson73:
The coast is getting more clearing, God bless the incoming GCFR..., On his mandate, I stand.
Indeed true! All the feathers covering his battered rump are coming off faster than they can get replaced!
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by simpleseyi: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lepon02:
It will end in tears. Inshaa Allah.

Yes, you shall cry and shed blood

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Abass0: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
Bola Hammed Tinubu is Nigeria next president in the name of ALMIGHTY ALLHA. (AMIN).

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Svoboda(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jagaban of Africa!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by simpleseyi: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ropostic120:
He is not going to be the number ONE citizen of this great country as from 2023.
He is not favoured in the Spirit realm to attain this feat. The coast in the Spirit realm is more clearer for Osibanjo than Tinubu.

He has the money though but during this time we can really say he would waste it. Some people will at least rise up and become very rich through campaign's money during this time.

Tell your evil spirit realm members to appear physically and see how we will disgrace and humiliate you spirit of darkness
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Dapson73(m): 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Who do you think the president will support?

The president will be very careful. Believe me sincerely, if he made a wrong choice, he will be disgraced with his candidate.
Some forces will compel him to support the moving train.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by ken045501: 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Useless people , if you like raise hands and leg . Shame will catch all of you

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Sardauna24(m): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hehehehe...
Stop wasting your time
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Forest122: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
MY incoming president
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Bridget95(f): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
I hope he had enough pampers?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Abass0: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Bola Hammed Tinubu is Nigeria next president in the name of ALMIGHTY ALLAH. (AMIN).
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by adekolaelect(m): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
danijesus:
He is going no where
Are you the Driver that will take him there? You better move yourself forward than predicting failures for who is making plan day by day to achieve his goals
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by nedekid: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
akinbode1:

You don't know what you are saying......
My bro, I taya..
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Egoveen: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dapson73:
The coast is getting more clearing, God bless the incoming GCFR..., On his mandate, I stand.
Which coast is clear Really you Tinubu guys are high on meth.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by edosignature(m): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
If Nigeria were to be a nation of Justice, Truth, Law, Fairness & Rule... Tinubu & his many cohorts will be serving multiple jail term with hard labour.

As it stands now, Tinubu might just become the next president.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Olatemiseeni24: 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lepon02:
It will end in tears. Inshaa Allah.
Ameenah yah Allah
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by dododawa1: 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
Bola Tinubu not my problem BUT agbero(tout) is my concern.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus by Egoveen: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
seunmsg:
Looking presidential already.
For your mind abi.......you guys must be joking, Tinubu will NEVER be the president of Nigeria, he is just WASTING his time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu / Day 2: NLC -TUC Strike Updates / Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.