Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover (36904 Views)

Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video / Trailer-Loaded With Beer Falls Along Oji River Axis Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Edoziesmart(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2022
So this is the only thing this useless governor can boast of after 7 years in office?

Tueh!

I'm ashamed of my state governor.
Let him visit Kano or Ebonyi to see what is called flyover.
Chai
This man really draw Enugu development backward.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Soso990240(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2022
DaniDani:
What's flyover doing in that junction?

If we check very well, there areas where this flyover is more needed than this junction. Setting priorities aright is a big problem to Nigerian politicians.
You are wrong on the bolded.. that place needs a flyover bridge, same as old park roundabout (leading to Okpara avenue).. my point is that this guy will wait for people to shed blood before he executes a single project.. and most of his project are at the wrong location. Imagine building a stadium at Nsukka so that he will move Rangers from Enugu North to Nsukka, knowing fully well that Enugu North is at the center for everybody to access..
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Edoziesmart(m): 7:17am On Mar 17, 2022
NGpatriot:
Even looking at this picture of the general environment, where is the need for a flyover here?

I know some useless governors build flyovers just to feel among or prove that they are working, but this makes zero sense.

Lol
The place worth to build flyover cus the kind traffic that is always there amaze me, even with the 4 lane. So it worth it, just that the bitter leaf governor is just building a mediocre project to feel among. He should visit Kano or Ebonyi to see what it is called roundabout, and not this dead trap that rain will soon wash off.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by AmazingELixir: 7:18am On Mar 17, 2022
uchaymart:

My state Governor is nothing to write home about.........thats the way to his village. no new development in the capital since he became the Governor

Most of you are irredeemable cynics, how can you make such a statement, T junction is a busy and popular road axis in Enugu and has nothing in absolute terms to do with his village, besides the governor has tried his best in terms of infrastructural development in the city centre and other parts of the greater Enugu, for once appreciate good things and don't always delight in bringing people down.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Xman12345goat: 7:19am On Mar 17, 2022
I don't understand why they built this fly over in that tight spot. Look at the distance from the road to the buildings. They better demolish some houses close to the road for better standard
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by lonecatt(m): 7:28am On Mar 17, 2022
Okwyjesus:
Better than Abia
you no dey shame. mediocre at its fullest
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Kooldon(f): 7:28am On Mar 17, 2022
Abeg Op this in not a fly over, it is just an HEAD BRIDGE Lets always know the difference
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:29am On Mar 17, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
for long very true. Why now since 7yrs.. The man just woke up when he's about to leave

He builds flyover, wahala
He doesn't build flyover, wahala
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by BabaIbo: 7:30am On Mar 17, 2022
This is what a solid bridge/flyover should look like just like like that one in Africa, not that substandard vehicular bridge pedestrian-bridge Oyetola built in Ola-iya, Osogbo.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by illuminutty: 7:32am On Mar 17, 2022
What kind of nonsense is this?
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by AmazingELixir: 7:33am On Mar 17, 2022
Ebubu6:
wike or umahi? Umahi has more than 12 finished and painted flyovers in just 7years

My friend shut your guts if you don't have anything to say...do you know how many bridges were constructed in the unity road leading to Opobo that was commissioned last year or the ones in the Abonnema ring road leading to the riverine communities abi the one that connects Ndele and Abua or you wan reason the woji elelenwo bridge abi the woji Akpajo bridge, trans Kalabari road bridge is also there....if you add all those Wike has constructed close to 22 bridges with very difficult terrains.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by BabaIbo: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Lol
The place worth to build flyover cus the kind traffic that is always there amaze me, even with the 4 lane. So it worth it, just that the bitter leaf governor is just building a mediocre project to feel among. He should visit Kano or Ebonyi to see what it is called roundabout, and not this dead trap that rain will soon wash off.

You're an ingrate, go to Osogbo and see what their governor just built.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:35am On Mar 17, 2022
KashApp:
I dey always think say South East especially Enugu bi like London ooo... The way you people always condemn SW... It is well !!
if it looks like London, you think they start packing themself in any bus they can find to escape the place?
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Igbofam: 7:38am On Mar 17, 2022
Ebubu6:
wike or umahi? Umahi has more than 12 finished and painted flyovers in just 7years

What in the name of a gutter is this? When you allow people build so close to the road and you now want to run a gutter project this is the nonsense you get just to balance the symmetry which in turn would not allow for free flow of waste water. Nonsense and Enugu construction

Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by BabaIbo: 7:38am On Mar 17, 2022
NGpatriot:

lmao @ state of the art bridge.

I'm looking at a mediocre bridge and shoddy construction, very typical of the rubbish we see in that part of the country..

Sad..

Idi*t, is it not better than the one is Osogbo?
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by NGpatriot: 7:43am On Mar 17, 2022
This is so funny...

grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by toprealman: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2022
Why do Nigeian politians always feel that constructing a flyover( despite the estimated cost enough to execute the project and pay off salary backlogs) is enough for us to sing their praise in 2022
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Focusmind: 7:52am On Mar 17, 2022
Very poor quality job.

African cities are always an eyesore. Is it that African leaders cannot emulate their European counterparts in building beautiful and habitable cities. See how Asians are copying the western world in development. See how the whole place is looking like a cesspit and you want tourist to come.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by toprealman: 7:52am On Mar 17, 2022
Igbofam:

What in the name of a gutter is this? When you allow people build so close to the road and you now want to run a gutter project this is the nonsense you get just to balance the symmetry which in turn would not allow for free flow of waste water. Nonsense and Enugu construction
Bless you and your eagle eye. How will they understand the implications of variable haudralic load which is a major fact in a terrain like Enugu.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by toprealman: 7:54am On Mar 17, 2022
Focusmind:
Very poor quality job.

African cities are always an eyesore. Is it that African leaders cannot emulate their European counterparts in building beautiful and habitable cities. See how Asians are copying the western world in development. See how the whole place is looking like a cesspit and you want tourist to come.
Visual pollution and sustainable landscape infrastructures are the terms you highlighted. I'm happy there are still some smart guys left in here.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by dettolgel: 7:55am On Mar 17, 2022
whirlwind7:
sad

It is a flyover, I agree.
However, what makes it state of the art?

Has radar and speed cameras for vehicle identification and issue of fines for overspeeding been installed?
It hasn't even got something as basic as streetlights to illuminate it at night, or lane demarcation paints.

It is well o.
I hope that the country will get to the point where basic, even rudimentary structures won't make us lose our heads in awe.
We don too suffer here.

Abeg leave Naija people with their mindset a governor doing what is paid to do and people will be jubilating as if he is doing them a favour.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Igbofam: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2022
toprealman:

Bless you and your eagle eye. How will they understand the implications of variable haudralic load which is a major fact in a terrain like Enugu.

A trap for the destruction of that gutter and debris accumulation which in turn would plug that gutter.

Whoever the engineer was needs to be flogged with barbed wire
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by toprealman: 8:00am On Mar 17, 2022
Igbofam:

A trap for the destruction of that gutter and debris accumulation which in turn would plug that gutter.

Whoever the engineer was needs to be flogged with barbed wire
Trust me, the person is getting flogged with wired money. I don't know if it is barbed though.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 17, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Lol but Enugu fine pass Ibadan
Aside Lagos, SW nah trenches.
Don't come and be bringing things you got from internet to quote me wrong.
Try to visit Ibadan, Abeokuta etc and then visit east like Enugu, Owerri, awka and come back to this thread

Btw, this particular place nah outskirt of Enugu, the bitter leave governor is building flyover there cus he knew that's the place he follow when visiting his hometown and there is always traffic jam in that road regarding it is 4 lane.
some of you on this forum are something else I swear

It seems you haven’t visited those sw states you ridicule
Ibadan is more developed than all the south east state.fact
I would advice you to travel down to the city and see things your self.do not just judge the city by those old part which is not up to 2% of Ibadan some children Of hate post here.

If you think going to the city is a waste,kindly ask some of your tribemen living in Ibadan for clarification.
I would chose Ibadan city 1000 times over Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Ebubu6: 8:04am On Mar 17, 2022
Igbofam:

That is enugu na and their wiruwuru

I am talking of ebonyi
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by femtex007(m): 8:08am On Mar 17, 2022
DaniDani:
What's flyover doing in that junction?

If we check very well, there areas where this flyover is more needed than this junction. Setting priorities aright is a big problem to Nigerian politicians.
My broda. Don't mind the confused gburugburu govt. Hes doing the flyover because it's the route to his village. There are better places to put the flyover in Enugu town
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by KashApp: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Lol but Enugu fine pass Ibadan
Aside Lagos, SW nah trenches.
Don't come and be bringing things you got from internet to quote me wrong.
Try to visit Ibadan, Abeokuta etc and then visit east like Enugu, Owerri, awka and come back to this thread

Btw, this particular place nah outskirt of Enugu, the bitter leave governor is building flyover there cus he knew that's the place he follow when visiting his hometown and there is always traffic jam in that road regarding it is 4 lane.
Brother, I’m not trying to be bitter or fight/argue about it. But, I’ve seen a lot of threads about cities and towns in SW and I see how people from the East always condemn these places. And I’ve never been to any eastern part of the country...just commenting on what I saw there. But, I wanna ask; have you been to Abeokuta and Ibadan you mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by femtex007(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2022
paramboos:
Oga that place needs flyover more than any other place in Enugu state. It's the worst place to be in the evening. The holdup there is hell..
Have you tot about dualizing the road?
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Ebubu6: 8:09am On Mar 17, 2022
AmazingELixir:

I am so stup!d I don’t even know where I come from. Umahi is so better than wike. Despite slim allocation that is second to last in the federation he comes very close to wike on infrastructure yet my governor collects times 3 of his allocation and umahi does not owe salary
read what you wrote again. You’re right anyway no point to argue
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by BabalawoPikin(m): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

He builds flyover, wahala
He doesn't build flyover, wahala
shut up if you don't know anything. Nobody is saying he didn't doing well by building it... If you have been in Enugu. You will understand better..
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by femtex007(m): 8:13am On Mar 17, 2022
SheriffDTrader:

That T-junction needs that flyover badly, thank God the governor constructed one. The traffic jam in that axis in the evenings is something else. For me that's the only place I experience the worse traffic jam in ENUGU
Are you serious?? Ogbete nko, garriki nko?
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by IbomFinest: 8:13am On Mar 17, 2022
AnonPoet:
The state-of-the-art flyover bridge at T-junction, Nike Lake Road, Enugu, comprising 105 meters bridge section, 590m ramps in cumulative length and four service lanes, being constructed by Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s administration, nears completion.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis
The picture seen above is an embarrassment to the term state-of-the-art.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vandals Stealing Clips, Bolts On Lagos-Ibadan Rail Track / COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) / Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.