Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover (36863 Views)

Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video / Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Dyke15(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ndi Enugu rejoice coz IKE IS COMING....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Dyke15(m): 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
uchaymart:

please mention 2 infrastructural development by Ugwuanyi in the city centre? i am awaiting your swift response
My brother leave the mumu man
Na u even get time to dey argue with am
All the infrastructural stride in Enugu urban were done by Sullivan Chime
But ndi Enugu no worry Sha coz Ikeoha is coming

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Dyke15(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

U dey mind all this idiot
I went to Enugu some a week ago if u see as things dey very organized I was like why are all this idiot complaining are they traveling at all to see how bad some place s are. What is the duty of a governor of is not to keep the state in order. What if they come to Awka what will they now say?
Nwanne the standard of orderliness don dey Enugu tey tey
U no fit take am away from them coz 042 na GENTLEMAN STATE and no be Ugwuanyi cause am.
Folks re only angry with him coz he didn't replicate or even surpass wetin Chime did.
Lyk he no even cum close.
Take Enugu urban for instance, wetin him do?
All the good roads u re enjoying in Enugu Urban were all done by Chime

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Dyke15(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
shugaplum:
This governor has succeeded in sending that state 10 times backward. I hope the next governor revives the state and not give us another line of “hoping on God”.
No worry bro coz IKEOHA IS CAPABLE
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Sleekfingers: 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
AnonPoet:
The state-of-the-art flyover bridge at T-junction, Nike Lake Road, Enugu, comprising 105 meters bridge section, 590m ramps in cumulative length and four service lanes, being constructed by Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s administration, nears completion.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

Another centre table bridge spotted
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Invictuse: 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Your entire household as to be cursed from the deepest part of hell fire if you think either Ugwuayi Ikpeazu Theodore Orji Kalu Orji n the foolish fool that governed Ebonyi before Umahi performed beta than Okorocha.

psucc:
Generally, the SE has leadership problem but to think that any of the govs living or dead is worst than Okorocha, is not true.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by uchaymart(m): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Dyke15:
My brother leave the mumu man
Na u even get time to dey argue with am
All the infrastructural stride in Enugu urban were done by Sullivan Chime
But ndi Enugu no worry Sha coz Ikeoha is coming

Enugu state will be better again after 2023 election/inauguration
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Invictuse: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Did rain wash all the buildings Okorocha built ?

MoneyMustBMade:

When it comes to infrastructure imo is completely zero poorly built, we all know that
Rain have destroy most of the things built by rochas oga, go to owerri
To me best governor is south east is ebonyi state governor... Enugu is well plan more than other eastern state
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by uchaymart(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
96ACE:
When you visit Kano or Kaduna, you'll indeed be ashamed of this rubbish called flyover.
Mtcheeeew...

it is an insult to these states you mentioned above...............do not compare Kano, Kaduna to Enugu state in terms of infrastructure............i have lived in Kaduna and Kano.......BTW i am from Enugu state.................Kano/Kaduna are million miles ahead of Enugu.......no thanks to the clueless Governor of Enugu state.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by uchaymart(m): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
Soso990240:
Kano and Kaduna is far.. Ebonyi state is at his backyard

Ebonyi? thats a joke right? compare with Abia please....................Umahi is doing a great job in Ebonyi...............my Governor Madam Ugwuanyi handed us over to God..........ENUGU IS IN THE HANDS OF GOD embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed...........so what is he doing there if we are in the hands of God?
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by uchaymart(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
akinremiayomide:
some of you on this forum are something else I swear

It seems you haven’t visited those sw states you ridicule
Ibadan is more developed than all the south east state.fact
I would advice you to travel down to the city and see things your self.do not just judge the city by those old part which is not up to 2% of Ibadan some children Of hate post here.

If you think going to the city is a waste,kindly ask some of your tribemen living in Ibadan for clarification.
I would chose Ibadan city 1000 times over Lagos

WHERE IN IBADAN IS DEVELOPED? I am CURRENTLY AROUND CHALLENGE
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Kylce042(m): 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
DaniDani:
What's flyover doing in that junction?

If we check very well, there areas where this flyover is more needed than this junction. Setting priorities aright is a big problem to Nigerian politicians.
just what I was telling my sisters
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by uchaymart(m): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Temptee101:

Did you check well before making your assertion?

If you know Enugu well, you'd know that a flyover on that route is long overdue.

New Haven Junction needs a flyover, Old park/Holy Ghost needs one, NOWAS/Texaco needs one, Camp Needs one.............i would go on to mention as many as you will permit..............This road leads to his village and his hotel.......................Ugwuanyi is a clueless Governor
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by uchaymart(m): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

U dey mind all this idiot
I went to Enugu some a week ago if u see as things dey very organized I was like why are all this idiot complaining are they traveling at all to see how bad some place s are. What is the duty of a governor of is not to keep the state in order. What if they come to Awka what will they now say?

whatever you saw in Enugu when you traveled were built by Sullivan Chime...................Name them and i will tell you when it was built................Ugwuanyi is clueless
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Dyke15(m): 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
uchaymart:

Enugu state will be better again after 2023 election/inauguration
I dey tell u mpa
Ikeoha ga emezi 042
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by psucc(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Invictuse:
Your entire household as to be cursed from the deepest part of hell fire if you think either Ugwuayi Ikpeazu Theodore Orji Kalu Orji n the foolish fool that governed Ebonyi before Umahi performed beta than Okorocha.
This is sad! I am expressing an opinion but you're drafting in my family. Why?

Okorocha, if you are disguising, is the worst, that you can live with it. It's the truth!

Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Cantonese: 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
abeg shift...I don't do pigs.. Go look for your kind

You don’t do pigs, but you seem to do rags and insanity. Hopefully you are enjoying your likes. Please
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Soso990240(m): 8:25am On Mar 18, 2022
uchaymart:

Ebonyi? thats a joke right? compare with Abia please....................Umahi is doing a great job in Ebonyi...............my Governor Madam Ugwuanyi handed us over to God..........ENUGU IS IN THE HANDS OF GOD embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed...........so what is he doing there if we are in the hands of God?
u don't understand what I stated there. I meant Ugwuanyi should go to Ebonyi and learn how flyover bridge is being built.. not the rubbish he has been building here in Enugu.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by uchaymart(m): 11:20am On Mar 18, 2022
Soso990240:
u don't understand what I stated there. I meant Ugwuanyi should go to Ebonyi and learn how flyover bridge is being built.. not the rubbish he has been building here in Enugu.

OK NOTED
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Elvis778(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
DaniDani:
What's flyover doing in that junction?

If we check very well, there areas where this flyover is more needed than this junction. Setting priorities aright is a big problem to Nigerian politicians.
That junction always has hold up, each time I enter Enugu I dey spend like 10 mins there
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Elvis778(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ebubu6:
wike or umahi? Umahi has more than 12 finished and painted flyovers in just 7years
Let's be fair, Ebonyi State govt is doing great projects but the people are dying of hunger, most state workers haven't seen salaries in like, forever, if you talk, dem go off u.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Emerie22(m): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2022
Nwodosis:

Nrashi people! The flyover has taken too long to get completed.

It started March 2021 and this is March 2022.
Be guided boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Urgent! Recent Uk Student Visa Refusal Letter: Way Foward Pls? / Johannesburg Lights Up For Christmas And Festive Season (PICS) / Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.