Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover (36870 Views)

Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video / Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:20am On Mar 17, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
shut up if you don't know anything. Nobody is saying he didn't doing well by building it... If you have been in Enugu. You will understand better..

Screw you, mongrel
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Focusmind: 8:24am On Mar 17, 2022
toprealman:

Visual pollution and sustainable landscape infrastructures are the terms you highlighted. I'm happy there are still some smart guys left in here.

Landscape architecture is a scarce "commodity" in Nigeria. Our build environment is nothing to write home about. When you talk, our ignorant youths on nairaland would attack you as hating. Our cities and towns are simply not up to minimum standards.

19th century European cities seems more liveable than 21st century African cities.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Lastmankc(m): 8:29am On Mar 17, 2022
Nigeria politicians with useless flyovers
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Dickson178(m): 8:30am On Mar 17, 2022
Igbo land aren't serious! cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by toprealman: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2022
Focusmind:

Landscape architecture is a scarce "commodity" in Nigeria. Our build environment is nothing to write home about. When you talk, our ignorant youths on nairaland would attack you as hating. Our cities and towns are simply not up to minimum standards.

19th century European cities seems more liveable than 21st century African cities.
Truth hurts always.....never forget this.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Temptee101(m): 8:35am On Mar 17, 2022
DaniDani:
What's flyover doing in that junction?

If we check very well, there areas where this flyover is more needed than this junction. Setting priorities aright is a big problem to Nigerian politicians.

Did you check well before making your assertion?

If you know Enugu well, you'd know that a flyover on that route is long overdue.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by tollyboy5(m): 8:47am On Mar 17, 2022
See wetin human being dey celebrate lol grin
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by majamajic(m): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2022
paramboos:
Oga that place needs flyover more than any other place in Enugu state. It's the worst place to be in the evening. The holdup there is hell..

U talk about hold up in Enugu ? I don't think u have stepped into lagos before
Do whole of Enugu city get up to 2000 cars ?
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by majamajic(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
shut up if you don't know anything. Nobody is saying he didn't doing well by building it... If you have been in Enugu. You will understand better..

Tell us what's wrong in Enugu ? And why the flyover is not needed
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by uchaymart(m): 9:15am On Mar 17, 2022
AmazingELixir:

Most of you are irredeemable cynics, how can you make such a statement, T junction is a busy and popular road axis in Enugu and has nothing in absolute terms to do with his village, besides the governor has tried his best in terms of infrastructural development in the city centre and other parts of the greater Enugu, for once appreciate good things and don't always delight in bringing people down.

please mention 2 infrastructural development by Ugwuanyi in the city centre? i am awaiting your swift response
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by BabalawoPikin(m): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2022
majamajic:

Tell us what's wrong in Enugu ? And why the flyover is not needed
seems like you blind angry where did I say its not needed.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by winner37(m): 9:32am On Mar 17, 2022
No sense at all, a serious and minded administration would never set such fucking shit flyover on social media. What is so special on this thing ? Does this flyover up to standard compare to what other countries are building ? This government when they just shit small they post it on air to be eulogise. Rubbish !!!
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 17, 2022
Nothing special about it undecided
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by psucc(m): 11:09am On Mar 17, 2022
Invictuse:
Will rain not wash away this half done road
That's Enugu not Imo. It's only in Imo that rain washes road away courtesy of Rochas Okorocha

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Heroicvic(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2022
BabaIbo:
This is what a solid bridge/flyover should look like just like like that one in Africa, not that substandard vehicular bridge pedestrian-bridge Oyetola built in Ola-iya, Osogbo.

I second this
Last time I visited olaiya in Osogbo, I weak grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:18am On Mar 17, 2022
AmazingELixir:

Most of you are irredeemable cynics, how can you make such a statement, T junction is a busy and popular road axis in Enugu and has nothing in absolute terms to do with his village, besides the governor has tried his best in terms of infrastructural development in the city centre and other parts of the greater Enugu, for once appreciate good things and don't always delight in bringing people down.
U dey mind all this idiot
I went to Enugu some a week ago if u see as things dey very organized I was like why are all this idiot complaining are they traveling at all to see how bad some place s are. What is the duty of a governor of is not to keep the state in order. What if they come to Awka what will they now say?
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Invictuse: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2022
psucc:
That's Enugu not Imo. It's only in Imo that rain washes road away courtesy of Rochas Okorocha

Is Okorocha not way beta than the failure Ugwuayi that went to commission laying of grass on a football pitch.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by shugaplum(f): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2022
This governor has succeeded in sending that state 10 times backward. I hope the next governor revives the state and not give us another line of “hoping on God”.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2022
Invictuse:

Is Okorocha not way beta than the failure Ugwuayi that went to commission laying of grass on a football pitch.

When it comes to infrastructure imo is completely zero poorly built, we all know that
Rain have destroy most of the things built by rochas oga, go to owerri
To me best governor is south east is ebonyi state governor... Enugu is well plan more than other eastern state
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2022
uchaymart:

please mention 2 infrastructural development by Ugwuanyi in the city centre? i am awaiting your swift response

Infrastructure is not all u need
The number one problem a black man has is maintenance structure quote me anywhere. If u like build heaven and earth for a black man he will not mainten it rather he will be wasting resources on another unneeded project and seek for loan tomorrow, most of the things white man left for us have been abandoned but the white are still maintaining everything in their own country till date
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by joepepsy(m): 11:57am On Mar 17, 2022
A state of the Art?
AnonPoet:
The state-of-the-art flyover bridge at T-junction, Nike Lake Road, Enugu, comprising 105 meters bridge section, 590m ramps in cumulative length and four service lanes, being constructed by Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s administration, nears completion.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by BabaIbo: 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Heroicvic:

I second this
Last time I visited olaiya in Osogbo, I weak grin

LoL, whenever I see a loaded trailer climbing it, I dey fear make e no collapse o.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by melodyogonna(m): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
DaniDani:
What's flyover doing in that junction?

If we check very well, there areas where this flyover is more needed than this junction. Setting priorities aright is a big problem to Nigerian politicians.
Guy, I never still understand why flyover is needed there
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by psucc(m): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Invictuse:

Generally, the SE has leadership problem but to think that any of the govs living or dead is worst than Okorocha, is not true.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by majamajic(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
seems like you blind angry where did I say its not needed.

U said it's not needed since he is going out already , right?
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by oscarlamba: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Come and see the flyover at Agbado Ogun State u go weep for Ogun State
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by uchaymart(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Infrastructure is not all u need
The number one problem a black man has is maintenance structure quote me anywhere. If u like build heaven and earth for a black man he will not mainten it rather he will be wasting resources on another unneeded project and seek for loan tomorrow, most of the things white man left for us have been abandoned but the white are still maintaining everything in their own country till date

since nothing has been put in place as regards infrastructure, where did the money go?

Governor Ugwuanyi messed Enugu state up
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Edoziesmart(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
KashApp:
Brother, I’m not trying to be bitter or fight/argue about it. But, I’ve seen a lot of threads about cities and towns in SW and I see how people from the East always condemn these places. And I’ve never been to any eastern part of the country...just commenting on what I saw there. But, I wanna ask; have you been to Abeokuta and Ibadan you mentioned?
I have been to Ibadan though. That's the only place I have visited in SW aside Lagos.
I will say that Enugu is finer than Ibadan as of 2010 I visited there.

I don't know for now cus the bitter leaf governor in Enugu has set the capital city backward with uncompleted projects and pot holes. Making us to be worshipping roundabout as if it is a new innovation.
Tueh!
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by BabalawoPikin(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
majamajic:

U said it's not needed since he is going out already , right?
avoid me cry
Re: Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover by Dyke15(m): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
KashApp:
I dey always think say South East especially Enugu bi like London ooo... The way you people always condemn SW... It is well !!
Yh Enugu is no doubt
Even Lagos get ghetto too.
Make I still burst ur small bubble, dat place na even village and not Enugu town
We are only angry with this buffoon of a governor coz he didn't replicate the development strides of the past governor (Chime)
We can't just wait for him to leave coz IKE IS COMING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Urgent! Recent Uk Student Visa Refusal Letter: Way Foward Pls? / Johannesburg Lights Up For Christmas And Festive Season (PICS) / Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.