Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth (2746 Views)

If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. / Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by Sammy101111(m): 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Women want men who will support them love them but are they ready support you ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
I agree...

But I don't expect my boyfriend to foot my bills cause he ain't my dad...

Same way no bastard should expect me to feed him, tidy up his home, wash his clothes... Etc... Cause I ain't his mom... undecided

Funny how I'm expected to prove that I'm wife-material... The audacity!

Many men are dirty needy crybabies... And I honestly can't deal with their bullsh**...

7 Likes

Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by czarr(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
I agree...

But I don't expect my boyfriend to foot my bills cause he ain't my dad...

Same way no bastard should expect me to feed him, tidy up his home, wash his clothes... Etc... Cause I ain't his mom... undecided

Funny how I'm expected to prove that I'm wife-material... The audacity!

Many men are dirty needy crybabies... And I honestly can't deal with their bullsh**...
Go date women then.

1 Like

Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
czarr:
Go date women then.
No...

I'll date men...

He doesn't take up the responsibilities of my dad...

I don't take up the responsibilities of his mom...

If he's hungry... Needs his dirty boxers washed... He can call his mummy...

2 Likes

Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by czarr(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
No...

I'll date men...

He doesn't take up the responsibilities of my dad...

I don't take up the responsibilities of his mom...

If he's hungry... Needs his dirty boxers washed... He can call his mummy...
ok
Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by Divoc19(f): 7:36am On Dec 21, 2022
Some men have good women to help them save and plan a future but, they take are taken for granted because....This life no just balance.

It painful

3 Likes

Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by Sammy101111(m): 1:29am On Dec 22, 2022
Divoc19:
Some men have good women to help them save and plan a future but, they take are taken for granted because....This life no just balance.

It painful

Sometimes it cool to be alone and know your worth no one likes to be treated wrongly or badly

3 Likes

Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by Divoc19(f): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2022
Yes. I use to think that was greed because Christ was selfless. I now know better undecided

Sammy101111:

Sometimes it cool to be alone and know your worth no one likes to be treated wrongly or badly
Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by efficiencie(m): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Feemale grin grin grin
Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by Prettygirl200(f): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
It's okay, if no man will foot my bills, then he doesn't expect me to clean, cook na watch for him. It's funny how some stupid men of this days wants a lady to prove themselves as a good wife material by sleeping with them, cleaning, cooking and washing while they don't want to prove the husband material part. To whom much is given much is also expected. Any man who cannot foot a woman's bills shouldn't expect her to same. He is free to call his mother to do so for him.

2 Likes

Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by Truvelisback(m): 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Divoc19:

It painful
Sadly, the women we have these days are Orphans. grin

5 Likes

Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by Sammy101111(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
Truvelisback:
Sadly, the women we have these days are Orphans. grin

You said it all

1 Like

Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by pansophist(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Prettygirl200:
It's okay, if no man will foot my bills, then he doesn't expect me to clean, cook na watch for him. It's funny how some stupid men of this days wants a lady to prove themselves as a good wife material by sleeping with them, cleaning, cooking and washing while they don't want to prove the husband material part. To whom much is given much is also expected. Any man who cannot foot a woman's bills shouldn't expect her to same. He is free to call his mother to do so for him.

if its left for me, as in I have some magical powers, then I will reset everything to the default. Marry before sex, like in Islam and Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by Dshocker(m): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Was a man supposed to foot your bills?

1 Like

Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by Prettygirl200(f): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dshocker:

Was a man supposed to foot your bills?
If he won't then he shouldn't expect things like sex, cleaning or cooking for him. He should quickly get married or call his mother to render to services to him.
Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by Dshocker(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
Prettygirl200:
If he won't then he shouldn't expect things like sex, cleaning or cooking for him. He should quickly get married or call his mother to render to services to him.

As you can see, your first opinion was gawd damn sex.......

1 Like

Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by Prettygirl200(f): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dshocker:

As long as you understand my god damn point den am good!!!
Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by Dshocker(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Prettygirl200:
As long as you understand my god damn point den am good!!!

Feel so sorry for you my sister...

1 Like

Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by DonroxyII: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by DonroxyII: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
Divoc19:
Yes. I use to think that was greed because Christ was selfless. I now know better undecided

You guys are just Funny mehn grin ...
Na Christ You dey Date grin ...

Omo Mummy ... Dem go Scratch Ya Eye grin
Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by Divoc19(f): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Cost-Benefit Analysis(CBA) and the Net Present Value Analysis(NPV)?
I need to relearn a lot.. thanks

DonroxyII:
Emotions doesn't win the Race Sis,

Don't invest on who isn't invest on You and Don't Cater for who isn't and wouldn't cater for You .... Know this and Know Peace ... You won't be Pained ! That's the new schools today !

Since I meet this one now Na so So "Order, Order, Order" I dey Hear ... I quickly Bring Up my "Broke Game" na so I dey receive Bash like

"You are Broke"

Broke and Black grin

"All You Accounting Boys are just Stingy"

All I had to do was Conduct my Cost-Benefit Analysis(CBA) and the Net Present Value Analysis(NPV) and Both shows Negative Redflag ... Mo ya Decide lati Look Away ...!

Hmm ... Na she go Dump Herself when Her time Comes because Me just dey on Neutral grin

1 Like

Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by diogo23: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
Dshocker:

The only thing she have to give is sex don't expect any other thing from her
Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by DonroxyII: 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Divoc19:
Cost-Benefit Analysis(CBA) and the Net Present Value Analysis(NPV)?
I need to relearn a lot.. thanks

Follow those analysis not Your Heart or Emotions ....

The Heart will create trouble for you today and still Regret it later by aching You grin ... Very stubborn Organ that usurp Brain's Power..

Heart is meant for pumping blood not thinking ... Brain is the Thinker and Once she is sensing redflags ... simply follow Ya Head not Chest even if the Heart no go wan gree ... grin ... The Heart Sabi Flood the brain with Emotions to Creating Confusions But If You sharp Wellwell .. You go Beat am cheesy !!

That's the reason why many people see the redflags but the Can't just Control themselves!

May God not Create us to Come Suffer oo, Amen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by Divoc19(f): 2:40am On Jan 04, 2023
Following Sis...
DonroxyII:
Follow those analysis not Your Heart or Emotions ....

That's the reason why many people see the redflags but the Can't just Control themselves!

May God not Create us to Come Suffer oo, Amen cheesy
Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by DonroxyII: 7:40am On Jan 04, 2023
Divoc19:
Following Sis...
cheesy Hiaaann, I'm a Bro grin
Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by Betashop: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2023
Divoc19:

It painful

Love yourself first... then open your eyes, you will see those with good intentions.

Many today follow frivolities and later come around to say men are scum.
True love exist

1 Like

Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by Betashop: 7:52am On Jan 04, 2023
Prettygirl200:

So, when you come visiting, stay hungry throughout then. When you go back, he will cook for himself.
Personally, I’ve been cooking since I was teen. All my brothers can cook. So, I really don’t need a lady to come cook for me. Talking about sex, both party ness it due to the reaction of the body. Don’t make it look like the men needs it more. May I also inform you that Sex is one of the cheapest commodity sold in the street.

Real men needs value. Once you can give value and peace, the rest are history

2 Likes

Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by Betashop: 7:59am On Jan 04, 2023
Prettygirl200:

If the guy is even too busy to do his cleaning or cooking himself, he can just get a house help to do both. Some can still even add sex.

See yourself!

1 Like

Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by Map1(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2023
Prettygirl200:
your yearly visitation to Shiloh will soon tire you.

1 Like

Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by Divoc19(f): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
I've never met a sensitive bro on NL
You are the first
Me like your way of reasoning smiley
DonroxyII:
cheesy Hiaaann, I'm a Bro grin

1 Like

Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by Prettygirl200(f): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Betashop:

If the guy is even too busy to do his cleaning or cooking himself, he can just get a house help to do both. Some can still even add sex.

See yourself!
It's all boils down to footing of bills, the house help he will take he will ensure he pays her monthly, isn't? He will also feed her bc she will be eating from his right? Good!!! Anyone he will take for sex he will still pay her so it all boils down to BILLS!!
Re: Take It Or Leave It It Pure Truth by DonroxyII: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Divoc19:
I've never met a sensitive bro on NL
You are the first
Me like your way of reasoning smiley
Dem Much Ooo, Haaa shocked .. See as You Finish Me come Flattered me Join.. My Head dey swell O cheesy ... Thanks so Much cheesy... You are as Sensible too !

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women What Else Could You Ask For In A Man / Whats The Best Way To Make A Girl Feel Loved And Cared For? / Too Many Fine Babes For Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.