Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. (2708 Views)

Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix / Pls Who Know Much This Cost? / Dear Ladies Please Leave The Pickmesha Attitude, Mindset And Behaviors In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by TikiManner: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by TikiManner: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
I've been paying loans of close to 680k since last year at the age of 20 due to my greed in Forex trading. I've now deleted my Fx pro trading account and left the rest to God to do whatever he wants with me since I'm now useless

Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by nappy760(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bro you shouldn't be dabbling into it without having the right knowledge...

Na who give up F-up.

Follow Jeffery Benson on YouTube for motivation.

If you want to learn price action follow inner circle trader on YouTube and check for the link to his Twitter in his YouTube channel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by TikiManner: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
nappy760:
Bro you shouldn't be dabbling into it without having the right knowledge...

Na who give up F-up.

Follow Jeffery Benson on YouTube for motivation.

If you want to learn price action follow inner circle trader on YouTube and check for the link to his Twitter in his YouTube channel
I'm tired of it sir. I accrued debts close to 680k at the end of last year alone before I closed my account and I'm still owing in arrears. I'm tired.
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by Caspry5: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
All you need is the right knowledge and dont be greedy...dont take investment for anyone because that's where the issue lies...alot of Nigerians dont understand that forex is a slow get rich venture. You cant be promising returns that will put you under pressure..Get the right knowledge and dont trade for anyone then watch how you grow

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by SideshowBob: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
Forex trading is not a get rich quick venture looto. My cousin dad lost 1.5 million to it in one day. He's still feeling the effect till today so what you've seen is small compared to others.
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by TikiManner: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
Caspry5:
All you need is the right knowledge and dont be greedy...dont take investment for anyone because that's where the issue lies...alot of Nigerians dont understand that forex is a slow get rich venture. You cant be promising returns that will put you under pressure..Get the right knowledge and dont trade for anyone then watch how you grow
I wish I knew all this earlier instead of now. Maybe I wouldn't have been in a big load of debt now. 😞
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by TikiManner: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
SideshowBob:
Forex trading is not a get rich quick venture looto. My cousin dad lost 1.5 million to it in one day. He's still feeling the effect till today so what you've seen is small compared to others.
I'm not here to compare losses. I'm here to sensitive the few who think forex trading is not that hard with it's own rules and regs so they won't follow my path of constant heartbreak, greed and debts.
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by SideshowBob: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
TikiManner:

I'm not here to compare losses. I'm here to sensitive the few who think forex trading is not that hard with it's own rules and regs so they won't follow my path of constant heartbreak, greed and debts.
Ok.
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by tightpuna(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bro risk management is very important in trading , for example u have 1000 dollars in ur wallet ur risk should not pass 10dollar per trade . but greed no go allow some people reason like that forex is very risky all they think about is them go take make money in every market with out solid technical analysis.. No be juju be that .

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by Snowx: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
I lost 500dolls in 2020, I came here and made a comment on forex thread, that people should avoid it, some mofos started abusing themeslves not me saying na poverty go kill them.. I just laugh them coz I knew what I passed through. That forex trading na advance betting. Don't allow them to tell you otherwise..run run run for ur life

4 Likes

Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by Kay005: 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
[quote author=TikiManner post=124509556] [/quote

Go to Twitter and hunt for airdrops arkharm just gave people free $120, $2k for just referring and submitting wallets....traitsniper airdrop is on, super Oracle airdrop is on...they are all free for farming....

After getting money from airdrops no go do future trading for crypto ooo nah another forex in disguise be that...
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by okunwaye(m): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
No be to just buy if the price go up I sell group of forex traders 🤡🤡🤡🤡😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

This is how it ends if you aren't ready to learn the fundamentals.
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by Caspry5: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
TikiManner:

I wish I knew all this earlier instead of now. Maybe I wouldn't have been in a big load of debt now. 😞

I get you bro..you can still make it out of this..Just plead with them to give you time.. Nigerians are the worse set of people to involve yourself with in terms of trading...They dont want to risk and need some sort of assurance as if life itself ain't a risk
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by TikiManner: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
Kay005:

My twitter feed doesn't allow me to search but I will be on the lookout next time sir if I have sufficient data. I actually traded in crypto last year too but it was secondary compared to forex that took most of my time, affection and money. I didn't really lose anything tangible there unlike at the forex markets. Thank you and God bless you.
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by TikiManner: 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
Caspry5:

I get you bro..you can still make it out of this..Just plead with them to give you time.. Nigerians are the worse set of people to involve yourself with in terms of trading...They dont want to risk and need some sort of assurance as if life itself ain't a risk
I actually paid a training fee to a broker to help me out since I didn't have enough money to pay one to manage my account. He was good at the beginning but later left me on the road with little attention. Thank you bro. I'll stick to your advice. Thanks.
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hmmm. Some few years back, l lost some good money in dollars courtesy of forex. I guess that was my lesson fee but now i am the most conservative trader around. They no dey use agidi follow forex. Your trading psychology must be on point.🤔

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by Caspry5: 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
TikiManner:

I actually paid a training fee to a broker to help me out since I didn't have enough money to pay one to manage my account. He was good at the beginning but later left me on the road with little attention. Thank you bro. I'll stick to your advice. Thanks.

What concept of trading are you using? Ict? Smc? Supply or demand? Wcykoff? Support and resistance? Btmm?
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by Caspry5: 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Hmmm. Some few years back, l lost some good money in dollars courtesy of forex. I guess that was my lesson fee but now i am the most conservative trader around. They no dey use agidi follow forex. Your trading psychology must be on point.🤔

Fact..some people cant even bring themselves to opening a position even when they know the probability of the market going in their direction
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by TikiManner: 12:13am On Jul 24, 2023
Caspry5:

What concept of trading are you using? Ict? Smc? Supply or demand? Wcykoff? Support and resistance? Btmm?
Inner circle trading or Ict, supply or Demand and candle stick pattern especially to help me with signals as it's called. That's what I was led gradually to by the broker.
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by TikiManner: 12:16am On Jul 24, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:

A few profits in my demo account and real one for first few months made me lose my head and I became stupidly aggressive trying to "catch the tiger". I left scalping to start risking it all which turned me to a heavy debtor today. I wish I created this thread back then. Maybe I would have learned some lessons before destroying myself last year.
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by Caspry5: 12:27am On Jul 24, 2023
TikiManner:

Inner circle trading or Ict, supply or Demand and candle stick pattern especially to help me with signals as it's called. That's what I was led gradually to by the broker.

Stick to one concept..when a trade plays out, all concepts are the same at that point. You cant be here or there..you have to master one..as the years go on you can learn another concept.. one concept will work in any market condition as long as the rules of it are met. Most of these brokers dont have good instructors..They are more concerned with you opening and funding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by Toks2008(m): 1:38am On Jul 24, 2023
TikiManner:
I've been paying loans since last year at the age of 20 due to my greed in Forex trading. I've now deleted my Fx pro trading account and left the rest to God to do whatever he wants with me since I'm now useless

Eyaah, I feel for you.

Fx is slow and steady.

Making $1 a day will give you $30 in one month.

Next month make $2 a day and you get 60 dollars plus your initial 30 making 90

Third month make 3 dollars a day and make 60dollars a month plus 90 dollars making 150 dollars.

In 12 months it will shock you how much you can make.
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by Blaxie: 2:03am On Jul 24, 2023
Forex is 10% strategy and 90% psychology..cos after you don sabi, psychology is the next demon to battle with, greed, fear, patience, risk management, revenge trading, how you react when you hit SL (e pain you Abi e no pain you?),cos if e pain you enter your blood, that’s when this mumu(revenge trading) comes in, and you go just dey see as your money dey disappear for your eye..all boils down to patience and discipline..forex will teach you a lot both in the market and in real life. If you’re a greedy person in real life,e go show you premium shege.😂

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by otherway: 2:28am On Jul 24, 2023
Blaxie:
Forex is 10% strategy and 90% psychology..cos after you don sabi, psychology is the next demon to battle with, greed, fear, patience, risk management, revenge trading, how you react when you hit SL (e pain you Abi e no pain you?),cos if e pain you enter your blood, that’s when this mumu(revenge trading) comes in, and you go just dey see as your money dey disappear for your eye..all boils down to patience and discipline..forex will teach you a lot both in the market and in real life. If you’re a greedy person in real life,e go show you premium shege.😂

Took me over 10 years to have a trading strategy and then over 13years to be disciplined to trade my strategy without greed and second guessing.

Today I'm finally eating the fruits of my labour.

Fx trading takes time to master and you keep learning but discipline is key.

Attached are Just 4 out of my many withdrawals.

Please don't send me a DM cos I'm not doing this to advertise or tutor anyone.

Go and run your own race... You will get there. Just be disciplined.

Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by otherway: 2:44am On Jul 24, 2023
Snowx:
I lost 500dolls in 2020, I came here and made a comment on forex thread, that people should avoid it, some mofos started abusing themeslves not me saying na poverty go kill them.. I just laugh them coz I knew what I passed through. That forex trading na advance betting. Don't allow them to tell you otherwise..run run run for ur life

Bro you are so right.

It is worse than betting IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

But it is definitely not in the same league as betting but careful analysis of the market.

I'm so good that if I give you 10 signals, you can be sure of success in 8.

But greed paralysed me so much cos of my overconfidence so I was always using big lot size.

Until one day I got delivered from the spirit of greed and that was the day a new chapter was opened in my trading journey.

Those attached images up there are real and I pray any truly interested person in fx trading will reap the fruits.

No pain no gain but you need serious discipline to make it in fx and when you start making consistent profit, people will think you do rituals.
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by koladata(m): 3:19am On Jul 24, 2023
When devil want to finish you, he introduce you to forex or betting. I met my old time boss tracking about 15km…. A man who frequently use to travels abroad to import sophisticated computers now couldn’t afford to take commercial vehicle. He narrated his story and how he bought one robot that made him loss all his money to forex.

After I dropped him at his destination and gave him small cash to take care of himself, oga started pitching forex trade to me and how he's trying to look for money so that he can start forex again, he said he has finally gotten a sure link with a very nice trading robot ... naso. Op if you like continue listening to those people advising you to try again while displaying screenshots of their profits from forex.

Even if forex was a good business or trade, what contribution does it have to humanity. Doctors are finding cures, scientists are building A.I. engineers are building bridges…. Go and get something real to do and leave betting

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by alphaNomega: 3:51am On Jul 24, 2023
Yes
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by alphaNomega: 3:52am On Jul 24, 2023
Toks2008:

Eyaah, I feel for you.

Fx is slow and steady.

Making $1 a day will give you $30 in one month.

Next month make $2 a day and you get 60 dollars plus your initial 30 making 90

Third month make 3 dollars a day and make 60dollars a month plus 90 dollars making 150 dollars.

In 12 months it will shock you how much you can make.
Brokers like this type of accounts so they trade against them. You can not win.
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by TikiManner: 4:00am On Jul 24, 2023
Caspry5:

Stick to one concept..when a trade plays out, all concepts are the same at that point. You cant be here or there..you have to master one..as the years go on you can learn another concept.. one concept will work in any market condition as long as the rules of it are met. Most of these brokers dont have good instructors..They are more concerned with you opening and funding
Boss I'm done. 😀 I'm now a big debtor due to chasing losses. Forex trading took a lot from me both financially and emotionally due to my greed after being previously successful with small gains. I was seriously misled by that stupid broker. Maybe if I have the patience to study it and trade wisely with the scalping method I might go back in the future when I've recoverd but as of now I'm done boss.
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by TikiManner: 4:04am On Jul 24, 2023
koladata:
When devil want to finish you, he introduce you to forex or betting. I met my old time boss tracking about 15km…. A man who frequently use to travels abroad to import sophisticated computers now couldn’t afford to take commercial vehicle. Op if you like continue listening to those people advising you to try again while displaying screenshots of their profits from forex.

Even if forex was a good business or trade, what contribution does it have to humanity. Doctors are finding cures, scientists are building A.I. engineers are building bridges…. Go and get something real to do and leave betting
I don't trade any longer. J stopped it since last year when I became aggressive and impatient making me to borrow and lose it all on the spreads. How I will repay all my remaining loans is what is on my mind now.
Re: If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. by Blaxie: 4:29am On Jul 24, 2023
otherway:

Took me over 10 years to have a trading strategy and then over 13years to be disciplined to trade my strategy without greed and second guessing.

Today I'm finally eating the fruits of my labour.

Fx trading takes time to master and you keep learning but discipline is key.

Attached are Just 4 out of my many withdrawals.

Please don't send me a DM cos I'm not doing this to advertise or tutor anyone.

Go and run your own race... You will get there. Just be disciplined.

Keep up the good work chief..stay paid 💯.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Loves Her But She Loves A Two-timer / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music / Married Men Going After Young Gals (sugar Daddy). Is It That Bad ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.