Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Is She Justified? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Justified? (1255 Views)

Can Cheating Be Justified ?? / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified / Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Justified? by phemmy26(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2007
Re: Is She Justified? by k0be: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2007
she has the option of not drinking if she knows she couldn't control herself, she disregarded the facts that she was in public and also her boyfriend friend was also there.
you answered your own question.
who's to say it won't happen again? maybe next time more severe, she might actually sleep with somebody.
it's easy to say it is "just a kiss," so please try and overlook it.
If I was that guy, I'd end it.
Re: Is She Justified? by Kola2: 5:39am On Aug 04, 2007
k0be:

you answered your own question.
who's to say it won't happen again? maybe next time more severe, she might actually sleep with somebody.
it's easy to say it is "just a kiss," so please try and overlook it.
If I was that guy, I'd end it.

I quite agree with you.

Thats where it does starts. The next time its going to graduate into something else. She showed sign of disrespect in front of his friend at the party
Re: Is She Justified? by aloib(f): 5:41am On Aug 04, 2007
hmmm shayo na bastard, cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Is She Justified? by aikmamah1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2007
the question is, dd she apologise or is she giving excuses ( blaming her action on the wine), cos there is no apologies but excuses then i can say that there is every tendency she will do it again and again. but if she realizes her misdeed and accepts that it will happen again then i advocate that there should be a second chance but if it is a case "it wz bc of the wine" then the affair should come to end regardless "the good old days"
Re: Is She Justified? by PTBNaija(f): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2007
aik.mamah:

the question is, dd she apologise or is she giving excuses ( blaming her action on the wine), because there is no apologies but excuses then i can say that there is every tendency she will do it again and again. but if she realizes her misdeed and accepts that it will happen again then i advocate that there should be a second chance but if it is a case "it wz bc of the wine" then the affair should come to end regardless "the good old days"

Words of wisdom grin grin grin

To be honest, I think it's a lie that people blame certain actions on a drink. I can understand somethings. . .but kissing or anything else sexual, you chose that yourself.
Re: Is She Justified? by k0be: 7:52am On Aug 05, 2007
but kissing or anything else sexual, you chose that yourself.
I especially like this part of your post, because a lot of girls blame guys for taking advantage of them, while failing to realize that they themselves are to be held accountable for their actions.
Re: Is She Justified? by mamaput(f): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2007
There is nothing as ugly as a drunk woman.
And she is a shame to all women that are fighting for a bit of more freedom.
Young men will now use her as an example to give there girlfriends when they do not want them to go out on there on there own.
By the way people that do things when they are drunk can do the same when they are not.
Drinking will only wake up the beast in you and not create one
Re: Is She Justified? by fawwyb(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2007
He better not accept her apology cus another time she gets drunk, na bottle she go take nak hin head grin grin
Shayo babe
Re: Is She Justified? by Kola2: 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2007
aik.mamah:

the question is, dd she apologise or is she giving excuses ( blaming her action on the wine), because there is no apologies but excuses then i can say that there is every tendency she will do it again and again. but if she realizes her misdeed and accepts that it will happen again then i advocate that there should be a second chance but if it is a case "it wz bc of the wine" then the affair should come to end regardless "the good old days"

you have the tendency of doing anything when drunk be it kissing, smooching and even f**kln
Re: Is She Justified? by Macgreat(m): 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2007
Laughts
Re: Is She Justified? by DrEmmason1(m): 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2007
dem force her drink the drink? the thing don dey her mind since.she just wanted to express herself.how u take dey cope with her sinnce the boozing day?
you dey try sha.make she waka go kiss everybody because she don high.the booze make her fit express herself well dont mind her.
Re: Is She Justified? by samsilo(m): 12:36am On Aug 08, 2007
I think she is not justified ,but the guy should forgive her if its the first time.
Anyone should know that women and alcohol do not go together,they have a smaller frame and tend to get drunk faster.I have seen enough of what alcohol does to women in this country where getting drunk is not seen as something to be ashamed of.You can be minding your business and dancing with a woman who is high and she starts snogging(kissing)you.
If you follow this up ,you could find yourself accused of assault or rape the following morningwhen the alcohol clears.
Re: Is She Justified? by Kola2: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2007
angry i dont blame shayo, na jeje i sidon for my corner grin
Re: Is She Justified? by Bolarge(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2007
That wine talk na nonsense excuse bo, leave story.
Every dude knows that when u're digging it on da dancefloor with a chick u just
met, you'd better have a bottle of "The Ultimate" in your hand if u wan touch some
assets you're still not entitled to. grin That way she go think say na d beer, meanwhile
eye wan clear die. . . grin grin
mamaput:

By the way people that do things when they are drunk can do the same when they are not.
Drinking will only wake up the beast in you and not create one
Couldn't be better put.

That wan no mean say make e no forgive am if na  first time offence sha.
Re: Is She Justified? by phemmy26(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2007
my friend remains adamant. He doesnt want to forgive her. He is of the opinion that he cant trust her again. men, i don try settle them, but he no gree. I rest my case, its a pity.
Re: Is She Justified? by HolinessM: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2007
dump her - i am sure if the roles were reversed, she will dump your friend, dont u know?
Re: Is She Justified? by druggie233(m): 12:24am On Aug 30, 2007
She was just having fun now, In her own dictionary , Kissing could be part of it, LOL,
Re: Is She Justified? by druggie233(m): 12:26am On Aug 30, 2007
atleast the guy and her boyfriend were just sharing lips not skirts
Re: Is She Justified? by EkoLomo1(f): 12:31am On Aug 30, 2007
druggie233:

She was just having fun now, In her own dictionary , Kissing could be part of it, LOL,
What would you have done in this situation, would you have forgive her since you claimed they were just having “Fun” undecided undecided

druggie233:

atleast the guy and her boyfriend were just sharing lips not skirts
LOL abi oh cheesy cheesy
Re: Is She Justified? by Seun(m): 12:44am On Aug 30, 2007
He was probably planning to dump her before the incident. If not, he would not be so adamant about it.
Re: Is She Justified? by debosky(m): 12:50am On Aug 30, 2007
like aloib said, Shayo na bastard grin grin

why wont he be adamant? He must've feared she would get out of hand if she went out on her own, and the first time he 'allowed' her to go, she ended up kissing a guy, the very FIRST time!

Dude is just being honest, he doesn't trust her not to do worse things the next time around, so he'd rather end it and have peace of mind than always wondering if she's going to go crazy next time.
Re: Is She Justified? by cuteass1(f): 12:57am On Aug 30, 2007
Seun:

He was probably planning to dump her before the incident. If not, he would not be so adamant about it.

That isn't a good evaluation at all.

Ok maybe he should forgive her, but people have different level of trusting, and maybe she just broke his.

It might seem too little a thing she was kissing a guy, but if he should just let it slide, then tomorrow she'll be having sex at a pygamas party and blaming it on good old innocent alcohol . . pulease

Its time, mostly girls, own up to their actions and take responsibility, why can't she come out clean and apologise for being so irresponsible, or stand up to it if she thinks what she did was such a a noble award-earning act!!

If she didnt feel stupid of her actions, if deeply she thought it was right, she wouldnt be baming it on alcohol in the first place . . or anyone wants to tell me that if the guy had done same, she'da been congratulating him??

How secured will he ever be to let her out of the house to clubs or parties without his presence if at first trial, she embarrasses herself so??

@ topic

We'll all preach forgiveness, but its left for his heart to decide. If he can't live with it, if he can't totally forgive and forget, or have the slightest feeling she could regain his trust, or have the will to continue in pure faith and see where they'll get to, then he should take his leave at this point.

If he does leave, the girl would have herself alone to blame . . to every action there is a reaction peeps!!

We all make mistakes yea, but some mistakes are more expensive than others . . if she had stopped to think of the consequences that could be awaiting her . . shame her hormones were doing the thinking!!

Is she justified?? NO - - can she be forgiven and offered a second chance?? YES.
Re: Is She Justified? by shithapuns: 5:05am On Mar 04, 2011
wow.
another trust issue .

@poster i know its been like 4yrs, so what did u finally do?, and do u regret ur actions?
Re: Is She Justified? by jaephoenix(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2011
Dancin 'blame it on d juice dats when u lose,blame it on d hen dats when its on,blame it on d aaaaaaaalcohol,blame it on d aaaaaaaaalcohol, '
Re: Is She Justified? by Omolola1(f): 11:54am On Mar 04, 2011
she was drunk, she didn't know what she was doing so she is justified.

(1) (Reply)

Who Said Nigerian Girls Are Stupid And Ugly? / What a World We Live In / See What Abuja Has Done To My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.