Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

What I Saw In Bodija Ibadan: Afenifere's Intervention Is Needed ASAP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw In Bodija Ibadan: Afenifere's Intervention Is Needed ASAP (4718 Views)

Niger Military Intervention: Is Tinubu Blackmailing Judiciary With War?. / NERC - Your Intervention Is Required On IKEDC & Other Discos Illegal Acts / Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw In Bodija Ibadan: Afenifere's Intervention Is Needed ASAP by ednut1(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2022
What a stupid post. You are fine with prostitutes as long as they are non yoruba abi. What a dumb way of thinking. Or can you stop the eniolas, funkes, labakes on hookup apps too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Bodija Ibadan: Afenifere's Intervention Is Needed ASAP by hollah123: 9:02am On Mar 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

With all Humility

As an Indigene Of Modakeke I have never heard of any Modakeke woman being a Prostitute

They are not even known for following men,

even Afenifere will immediately say that to your face

They are too Principled and Industrous for that

they would rather remain in Poverty than go into Prostitution

Same applies to Ilesa

In fact it will be hard to find a Prostitute from Osun State
God bless u

I don't even want to delve to d religious n discipline part,osun girls are d most reserved in d south west n they have d largest percentage of religious people.

Aside oshogbo which is capital u hardly see issues like this there,it is lately that Yahoo boys are even moving to oshogbo cos of steady light that is making it kinda mixed n open up.

An ibadan girl will not even want to do shit there cos it's central n anybody can see her,they prefer hookup but only God knows the intention of d op

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Bodija Ibadan: Afenifere's Intervention Is Needed ASAP by SwissMass: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

As an Indigene Of Modakeke I have never heard of any Modakeke woman being a Prostitute
you are right my mother is from there (oke alapata) they are decent and shamefacedly

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Bodija Ibadan: Afenifere's Intervention Is Needed ASAP by abokikhalifa: 9:43am On Mar 17, 2022
Entprys:
If beleiving that a certain tribe owns prostitution in Nigeria is a sin, then I was a sinner. I asked God for forgvenes after my visit to Bodija in Ibadan last week.
I stumbled on Bodija sex joint.What made Bodija unique is the presence of yoruba ladies in the business.
We barely parked car before one wearing hijab came to us saying "baba 'ko mi, bi e ba se fe si ni o'. Means "anyhow u want it o". I was like "where are we?" Then I asked her "what is on ground? She replied "e je a denu 'le". Means 'lets go inside.
My friend didn't want the chat to continue, he cut in by calling me and we went into the bar whch she followed us. I observed that all the girls in that particular club are yorubas. She told me she is from Modakeke and has spent nine months there. She told me that the place is call "tia n' tia"(means 'ours is ours'). Others may accept other tribes but 'tia n tia' strictly allow only yoruba girls.
I did not expect such place in Ibadan. The number of yoruba sex merchants in Ibadan is unprintable

That was how I banged wan sweet alhaja when I went to oyo state. The girl can poke like mad. What freaks me the most is that when she put on her hijab, you will think she's a saint, but when she bounce pon the dick, he go just be like say make I die on top. Yoruba girls with clean big ass her my favourite for now. Till further notice.
Re: What I Saw In Bodija Ibadan: Afenifere's Intervention Is Needed ASAP by Walkee: 9:45am On Mar 17, 2022
The only Yoruba girl I have fingered was smelling urine. I just wash my hand wear my shirt comot. I will stick with my own tribe people. If I see Fulani I fit try am
Re: What I Saw In Bodija Ibadan: Afenifere's Intervention Is Needed ASAP by Nvestor02: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2022
Arijude:
I laugh at your ignorance grin grin. Go to Benin Republic and you will see yoruba girls from every part of Nigeria in every beer parlor doing ashewo work like no tomorrow

That doesn't change the fact Igbo has the highest population of Ashewo girls.

No matter Yoruba girls you see going the work, they are still learning work from Igbo girls doesn't have any other business.

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Bodija Ibadan: Afenifere's Intervention Is Needed ASAP by virginchaser(m): 10:37am On Mar 17, 2022
It shouldn't be tribalized. Government should legalized prostitution to protect the populace. There will be government, drugs, medical and other agreed policies that will be used to guide this aged profession.
Re: What I Saw In Bodija Ibadan: Afenifere's Intervention Is Needed ASAP by yemmight(m): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2022
Afenifere to come and do what?
Re: What I Saw In Bodija Ibadan: Afenifere's Intervention Is Needed ASAP by orisa37: 11:09am On Mar 17, 2022
FULANI IS THE NEW SERPENT IN NIGERIA.
Re: What I Saw In Bodija Ibadan: Afenifere's Intervention Is Needed ASAP by Arijude(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2022
Nvestor02:

That doesn't change the fact Igbo has the highest population of Ashewo girls.

No matter Yoruba girls you see going the work, they are still learning work from Igbo girls doesn't have any other business.
you're a liar. In yoruba land even married women LovePeddler around and will divorce her husband if he confronts her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Bodija Ibadan: Afenifere's Intervention Is Needed ASAP by Haywhymido(m): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

With all Humility

Same applies to Ilesa

Akoraye a gbe wa o
Re: What I Saw In Bodija Ibadan: Afenifere's Intervention Is Needed ASAP by iyapont: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
U come person land,you con dey write lies for mere likes and share? Are u this mad? undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Bodija Ibadan: Afenifere's Intervention Is Needed ASAP by Entprys(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
hollah123:
don't b stupid with this your fulani madness,don't blame fulani for everything cos it's obvious u don't know d place.

It's like d op is a jjc in ibadan,that shit have been happening for more than 10 years,I follow that route everyday I don even pass there this morning.

From ace mall to platnums that's how it has always been so what's d big deal?

Something has been happening for ages n people see it as normal n someone is bringing online now then one ignorant person is screaming fulani.

On that same route they just opened 3 mad bars copacanna, cloud7 n another one so what do u expect?

Re: What I Saw In Bodija Ibadan: Afenifere's Intervention Is Needed ASAP by heniford2: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Yorubas hardly accept realities even when is been displayed
Re: What I Saw In Bodija Ibadan: Afenifere's Intervention Is Needed ASAP by caye(m): 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

With all Humility

Same applies to Ilesa

What about runs aka Olosho?
Is it not prostitution, even though it's being run from their rented or family house?
Re: What I Saw In Bodija Ibadan: Afenifere's Intervention Is Needed ASAP by christistruth01: 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
caye:

What about runs aka Olosho?
Is it not prostitution, even though it's being run from their rented or family house?

With all Humility
Not Modakeke Women
Ijesha women are also the same

It is hard to find loose Women amongst them

Even if a Modakeke or Ijesha man mistakenly marries a Prostitute from elsewhere his daughters will not be loose

Ask any Yoruba Person

To God be all the Glory
Re: What I Saw In Bodija Ibadan: Afenifere's Intervention Is Needed ASAP by caye(m): 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
christistruth01:

With all Humility
Not Modakeke Women
Ijesha women are also the same

It is hard to find loose Women amongst them

Even if a Modakeke or Ijesha man mistakenly marries a Prostitute from elsewhere his daughters will not be loose

Ask any Yoruba Person

To God be all the Glory

With all humility, and from my little experience, I think you may actually be wrong.
If you are talking about the 19th century till 1940)s, good.
But from the 1960s till now, you will be shocked by the fact that these 2 Yoruba groups hide a lot of dirt underneath their fine exterior.
You will be shocked o.
Re: What I Saw In Bodija Ibadan: Afenifere's Intervention Is Needed ASAP by christistruth01: 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
caye:

With all humility, and from my little experience, I think you may actually be wrong.
If you are talking about the 19th century till 1940)s, good.
But from the 1960s till now, you will be shocked by the fact that these 2 Yoruba groups hide a lot of dirt underneath their fine exterior.
You will be shocked o.

Ask any Yoruba Person if they have ever seen any Prostitute from Ilesa or Modakeke in their entire lives

The moment the OP said that he met a Prostitute who claimed to be from Modakeke it was obvious he was lying

Generally speaking Osun women are not loose

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From / London Court Freezes Akingbola‘s £83m Properties / Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.