Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From (4706 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Headless Mob Is Masturbating Over Nothing - Tinubu Lawyer Ogala / Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) / Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by AlexBells(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
Mischief makers are determined on their divisive antics against the Igbo Nation but this time, Ezikoba is Not some Igbophobic part of AlaIgbo, we are a core part of the Igbo Nation. I had never hidden that I'm from Ezikoba and Ikechukwu Ogala is a proud son of Umopu Ada in Enugu Ezike, AlaIgbo, Nigeria.

The difference I used to have with some of my Igbo brothers and sisters here is that I believe in the Federal Republic of Nigeria but that's quite minor as the Igbo in me is greater than the Nigerian in me and if there's ever a referendum and Biafra wins, I will gladly join my brothers and sisters, I however wish that Nigeria get better than divide and if division becomes eminent, I had always prefered AlaIgbo Republic to Biafra having said that not just Ikechukwu but the entire Ezikoba apart from Etteh community which while being in Igbo Eze North is not part of Enugu Ezike as such may not be Igbo.

They said that we are stone but see who is in charge of the fleets, I continue to maintain that the Igbo Nation don't have issues with Yorubas and apart from the terrorisms of some Fulanis we also don't have issues with them, the only people we have slight issues with are the Ijaws and I had always said this issue can be settled peacefully however the creeks are about to be in the right hand for those recklessly accusing our navy especially.

We shall explore all peaceful option and like I said I stand with Peter Obi until the court have done their due diligence however I thank Bola Tinubu for some of the actions so far especially the removal of the qouter system in education albeit indirectly.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by ganisucks(f): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ogalla is not from the south east. There's no such name in the South East.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by AlexBells(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
ganisucks:
Ogala that I can treck to his house from my house in Igogoro Enugu Ezike lol,

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by yemmight(m): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
We done try and pick someone from your region and you are still saying that place in not south-east. When will you people stop wailing?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by ganisucks(f): 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
AlexBells:

Ogala that I can treck to his house from my house in Igogoro Enugu Ezike lol,
What does Ogala mean in Igbo. You don't have to lie to prove your point.

3 Likes

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by SpartaOfLagos: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
ganisucks:
shut up abeg, Enough of this nonsense.

Ogalla ikechukwu is from Enugu state.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by SpartaOfLagos: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
yemmight:
We done try and pick someone from your region and you are still saying that place in not south-east. When will you people stop wailing?
We?

You're just an online troll. You're inconsequential in the scheme of things .

Have you ever seen Tinubu face to face before talkless of talking to him directly ?

Stop using the word "We" because you no follow at all.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by ganisucks(f): 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
shut up abeg, Enough of this nonsense.

Ogalla ikechukwu is from Enugu state.
He is from Enugu state, the same way Patrick KADUNA Nzeogwu is from the North-West. Or like TUNDE Sabiu Yusuf is from Ogun state. Look, I care not where Tinubu appoints his people from

2 Likes

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by AlexBells(m): 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
ganisucks:

What does Ogala mean in Igbo. You don't have to lie to prove your point.
My name is Abugu, what does it mean, even Ogala have meaning it means are we going home Oga + Ala theres something called Olilo Udaume in Igbo

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by tinsel: 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
ganisucks:
Ogalla is not from the southeast. There's no such name in the South East.
I am honestly shocked at you. Everything cannot be politics. How do you think people from that community will feel reading you?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by tinsel: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
AlexBells:
My name is Abugu, what does it mean, even Ogala have meaning it means are we going home Oga + Ala theres something called Olilo Udaume in Igbo
You don't need to waste your time and energy engaging that guy over this matter. It is quite unfortunate.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by ganisucks(f): 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
tinsel:

You don't need to waste your time and energy engaging that guy over this matter. It is quite unfortunate.
Be enjoying your echo chamber. Very soon, the door will be opened and you'll just have to hear other voices.
Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by DSC7: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
ganisucks:

He is from Enugu state, the same way Patrick KADUNA Nzeogwu is from the North-West. Or like TUNDE Sabiu Yusuf is from Ogun state. Look, I care not where Tinubu appoints his people from

Firstly i am OBIdient.....

Secondly,Alex said he is from same LG with Ogala.....

Thirdly are you Igbo?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by helinues: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
Superiority battle within the region.

Toh

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by richie240: 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Leave am, we like am like that!
Tinubu use one stone kill 2 birds: he chose a nc-se (igala-igbo) man.
grin. grin
ganisucks:

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by Monzze: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
ganisucks:

You're not making sense bro

The man said he's from Enugu. Even if he's not from there, what has that got to do with your progressive life?

11 Likes

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by AlexBells(m): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
helinues:
Superiority battle within the region.

Toh
there's no superiority battle here I'm only stating the obvious this issue is not even dragged by Igbos rhe people carrying it for head like Gala are not even Igbo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by seunmsg(m): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
tinsel:

Why not? Let them do to each other what they’ve been doing to others.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by helinues: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
AlexBells:
there's no superiority battle here I'm only stating the obvious this issue is not even dragged by Igbos rhe people carrying it for head like Gala are not even Igbo

NL is not the best place to raise this kind of issue, you should know better than that.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by richie240: 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by AlexBells(m): 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
helinues:

NL is not the best place to raise this kind of issue, you should know more than that.
Actually it is cause this is the place where all nationalities are, raising the issue in Igbo group is not worth my time, even the Onyishi of Ezikoba (the eldest man and traditional ruler of Ezikoba) will see it as an insult to refer to Exikoba as Igala

9 Likes

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by richie240: 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
So, to justify ur narrative, u are prepared to throw ur blodas under d bus abi?

So 'ganisucks' and d others wailing since ystdy are no longer Igbos abi?

Have u gone thru their posts or u r displaying ur inherent dishonesty!
cool
AlexBells:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by helinues: 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
AlexBells:

Actually it is cause this is the place where all nationalities are, raising the issue in Igbo group is not worth my time, even the Onyishi of Ezikoba (the eldest man and traditional ruler of Ezikoba) will see it as an insult to refer to Exikoba as Igala

The person you are arguing with, you know the person is a known Igbo on this forum. If an Igbo can be saying that just because of politics then wait for lots of that person to turn this to state superiority battle.

Na your people now mtcheeeew

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by ganisucks(f): 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
richie240:
So, to justify ur narrative, u are prepared to throw ur blodas under d bus abi?

So 'ganisucks' and d others wailing since ystdy are no longer Igbos abi?

Have u gone thru their posts or u r displaying ur inherent dishonesty!
cool

Who told you I'm Igbo. I am not from the Southeast, neither am I from the southsouth. Shockingly I'm from NW. On my father's side.

1 Like

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by AlexBells(m): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
helinues:

The person you are arguing it, you know the person is a known Igbo on this forum. If an Igbo can be saying that just because of politics then wait for lots of that person to turn this to state superiority battle.

I'm not just any Igbo on nairaland, my goals have always been to defeat state Superiority in AlaIgbo yhats why I'm building a movement of traditional democracy for the Igbo Nation, anyone who feels is more Igbo should come out and be put in his or her place some things need extreme determination and will, AlaIgbo is 1 and equal anyone who think otherwise be you whoever shall be put in his or her place

6 Likes

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by richie240: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hehehehehe........ When u r done deceiving yasef let us know!
grin.
ganisucks:

Who told you I'm Igbo. I am not from the Southeast, neither am I from the southsouth. Shockingly I'm from NW. On my father's side.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by ganisucks(f): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
helinues:

The person you are arguing it, you know the person is a known Igbo on this forum. If an Igbo can be saying that just because of politics then wait for lots of that person to turn this to state superiority battle.

You'll write a post, then quote yourself, and then still quote your own quote. GWR has nothing on you.
Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by helinues: 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
AlexBells:

I'm not just any Igbo on nairaland, my goals have always been to defeat state Superiority in AlaIgbo yhats why I'm building a movement of traditional democracy for the Igbo Nation, anyone who feels is more Igbo should come out and be put in his or her place some things need extreme determination and will, AlaIgbo is 1 and equal anyone who think otherwise be you whoever shall be put in his or her place

May be when you are done building the Igbo nation movement, you can talk about no superiority battle within SE states, as for presently, it's real, I have experienced it first hand cos I stayed with some Igbo guys back then in Ghana.

The Ebonyians don't have a say in the gathering of Igbo's, even in title. Imo , Abia and Anambra always at logger head with each other over which place is developed most. Enugu is the only state which I can say their people which I have met are the coolest. But they like to be within their own state man mostly.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by helinues: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
ganisucks:

You'll write a post, then quote yourself, and then still quote your own quote. GWR has nothing on you.

I am sha hoping everything is alright there cos your comments lately dey get K leg

You were saying?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by AlexBells(m): 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
helinues:

May be when you are done building the Igbo nation movement, you can talk about no superiority battle within SE states, as for presently, it's real, I have experienced it first hand cos I stayed with some Igbo guys back then in Ghana.

The Ebonyians don't have a say in the gathering of Igbo's, even in title. Imo , Abia and Anambra always at logger head with each other over which place is developed most. Enugu is the only state which I can say their people which I have met are the coolest. But they like to be within their own state man mostly.

I'm not denying that such exist but I can assure you that it is same everywhere, given where we are coming from it is expected, it was so in Germany when Prussia and Austria were rivals before Unification so it is nothing to worry about such is the ingredient and motivation
Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by Monsignor22: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
The fact that the identity of an Igbo man from a typical Igbotic place like Enugu-Ezike is still being debated in 2023 worries me...why do we Igbos have to always go extra miles to validate our identity- much less to idiots who have never traveled beyond Lagos-Ibadan expressway before in their entire lives? This thread is absolutely unnecessary. Ikechukwu Ogalla is a very proud and unapologetic Igbo man whose family I happen to know very well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by helinues: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
AlexBells:

I'm not denying that such exist but I can assure you that it is same everywhere, given where we are coming from it is expected, it was so in Germany when Prussia and Austria were rivals before Unification so it is nothing to worry about such is the ingredient and motivation

The whataboutism is one of the issue una have. We have raised the issue, deal with it without referring to others

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Tax Do We Pay On Salary? / Niger Delta Youths Warn MEND / Police Shut Thisday Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.