Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu (10172 Views)

NDIC, Reps Pledge More Collaboration On Financial System Stability / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by famology(m): 9:03am On Mar 17, 2022
Antoeni:
They are Giving Tinubu False Hope.
I Hope The Big Time Disappointment will Not Cost him his Life

E can pain...
Salty tears!... Lol

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by famology(m): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2022
Tinubu has paid his dues. No jokes ooo. All the people you're seeing standing for him everywhere have directly or indirectly benefitted from him in the past. The man has raised too many people. He's unstoppable in this race as far as Apc is concerned. The primary is a walk over for him. No contest!
Stop hating on nairaland, it's just a fruitless effort. So that you don't die of cardiac arrest.

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by galadima77(m): 9:30am On Mar 17, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin they are not God, let wait and see, there must be some betrayers among them. They are behind you now because of the Ghana must go bags, when the real time for campaign is about to start, you will find these theives and you will not see 80% of them again grin

The first sentence says it all
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Sedonxavi: 9:33am On Mar 17, 2022
Toks2008:

As i wrote above. Wait for osinbajo declaration and then come back to write this.
You hot it wrong because Osinbajo will never make any declaration
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Viraltrends123: 9:33am On Mar 17, 2022
jabberjawz:
Stupid ass mofo's.......God is still on the throne.....how sure are they that Tinubu or they themselves will live to see 2023.

God pass all of you stupid lot's.
LOL, na death remain now, same thing you did with Buhari, you said he won't spend 1 year, later you said first term, he is almost through with his second term now
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Sweeetheart(m): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2022
Odin13:
Tinubu Must contest!

It’s a Must.

The most ridiculous matter in the whole build up and noise from Yoruba land ..

Is the number of votes Yoruba people will be delivering to Tinubu from their almost 38.9 million population.

What’s my business.. all Yoruba human beings and sapiens must vote for Tinubu.. maybe Sango go call oduduwA join ..

Nobody fit dodge 2023 make Yoruba know this, by grace we will live to vote

Tinubu Must Contest

No Excuses

another cries from sad east, this moment must be the sorrowful moment for you people
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Odin13: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2022
Sweeetheart:

another cries from sad east, this moment must be the sorrowful moment for you people

Yorubatic gibberish

Next!
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Sweeetheart(m): 9:46am On Mar 17, 2022
Odin13:

Yorubatic gibberish

Next!

my igbo friend, have you get Tinubu's photo frame? he go soon cost o, go buy one on time and hang in your father's sitting room ahead of swearing in next year

you Igbo always have a way of entertaining me with your ranting and complaining and wailing that end here, no wonder other tribe see you people as a political comedian
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 17, 2022
Throwback:

Stop masking your fear with infantile threats.

Tinubu, whatever might be his flaws that is synonymous with any Nigerian politician that has held any elective or appointed office, just received a massive national boost but all you still see is the shadow of Yorubas that your father set as a standard to catch up with.

I am yet to see you promote your own candidate since you started wailing over Tinubu's presidential aspiration.

Or is your candidate waiting until it is zoned to his/her polling unit before he/she will begin to campaign among party members who are going to be the delegates for the primaries?

All those standing on Tinubu's mandate, and the rascals who have elected to stand on his manhood without balance, do you have your PVC to make your vote count or will you lose your balance and fall before the mandate is actualized?
You are very intelligent baba
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Easylifelomo(m): 10:03am On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Echoban: 10:12am On Mar 17, 2022
abobote:
Good for him, with the way wike is playing around with PDP, they might end up with no presidential candidate.
Tinubu has gone very far, and its only Atiku that can match his spending and high level campaign
Logically, presenting a southern candidate is the best, but as it stands, no southern candidate can beat Tinubu, not a fan, but a realist

So u even prefer Atiku to Tinubu Why are u then sounding woke in other thread disguising as if u want a young President, ashey werey just dey disguise grin
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Odin13: 11:00am On Mar 17, 2022
Sweeetheart:

my igbo friend, have you get Tinubu's photo frame? he go soon cost o, go buy one on time and hang in your father's sitting room ahead of swearing in next year

you Igbo always have a way of entertaining me with your ranting and complaining and wailing that end here, no wonder other tribe see you people as a political comedian

Yoruba said Igbos have a way of entertaining her/him

Tse tse flies that really think themselves
butterfly

Very careless

Next!
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Olunmercy56(f): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2022
Dsalvo:

When will some of you learn to admit to the truth like grown and responsible adults?

You are talking foolishly of Ghana must go bag when you know in your heart, as we have told you again and again, that Tinubu is loved iconically by his political peers as Buhari used to be loved by talakawas in the North.

Bro, life is not accidental most times. In most cases, we all get what we deserve. Even those you hate will not get misfortune because you hate them. Rather karma deals them good things if they deserve it.

Tinubu has genuine love from his political peers because of a lifelong career dedicated to doing good by his compatriots and helping each and everyone of them as much as he can. Be they his Party men or from the opposition.

The endorsement may pain you but it is genuine. If I show you videos of the mobilization private groups are doing for Tinubu in London you will slump walahi. Forget your talk of bullion van and such nonsense.

Many have genuine passion for the man. Dude is not paying me a dime. I don't need his money but will spend mine to make him President. Many, many, many are in my category.

Out of sense lipsrsealed exactly like their boss. Stupid talks

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2022
Sedonxavi:
You hot it wrong because Osinbajo will never make any declaration

Lets see
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 17, 2022
Olunmercy56:

Out of sense lipsrsealed exactly like their boss. Stupid talks

Our boss will be your boss last last. Unless you wish to move to Togo or Mali after May 2023.
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Sweeetheart(m): 11:24am On Mar 17, 2022
Odin13:

Yoruba said Igbos have a way of entertaining her/him

Tse tse flies that really think themselves
butterfly

Very careless

Next!

the joke is on your flat head, by the time you will realize this your cry won't give Igbo top man sit, e go don late

the time others are promoting their candidate, you're ranting and hating and them dey ban you everyday from Odin, to Asgard and fraggi

alaye you no get work, just cry cry morning day and night then sit at home, and repeated all over again. you no dey shame?
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by abobote: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2022
Echoban:

So u even prefer Atiku to Tinubu Why are u then sounding woke in other thread disguising as if u want a young President, ashey werey just dey disguise grin

Is not about young candidate, but someone that can stand and fight to finish.
No, I didn't prefer Atiku to Tinubu, but is only the two that can give us what looks like a presidential contest at the moment
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Odin13: 11:31am On Mar 17, 2022
Sweeetheart:

the joke is on your flat head, by the time you will realize this your cry won't give Igbo top man sit, e go don late

the time others are promoting their candidate, you're ranting and hating and them dey ban you everyday from Odin, to Asgard and fraggi

alaye you no get work, just cry cry morning day and night then sit at home, and repeated all over again. you no dey shame?

Are you done .. Yoruba human..

Is that all?

Next!
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Osinbajo is nothing without Tinubu. That is the kindest compliment I can pay Osinbajo who I love almost as much as BAT.

What many of you dont want to accept is that BAT is an institution whereas others are mere politicians.

Lame
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by bayelsaowei(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2022
Aderewah:

Shut up and vote Atiku
useless...who ever said anything about Atiku...I am leaving all you zombies who have either decided to vote for tinubu or Atiku to continue...I should be enjoying as a citizen of Canada when you annoying assss folks will be languishing in perpetually in light outs, fuel scarcity, kidnappings, ritualism etc.

A country with brain dead citizens who still want to vote the likes of tinubu or atiku deserve not to share the same space with sane people..
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Pat081: 11:55am On Mar 17, 2022
wwwihy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/senators-reps-pledge-support-for-presidential-aspirant-tinubu/
useless people are they only one to vote??na only one vote they all have only if they rig for him sorry to all APC members in this group ooo
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Latakia(f): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2022
nkemoma:

No wonder your gender loves old sugar daddies with the mulah....
So we should elect someone like Zelensky the comedian compare to an experience Putin that give NATO and United States nightmare or Madu Okoye that can't stop a straight shot that knockout Nigeria from the the last AFCON compare to the old goalkeeper from Egypt that took his country far to the final grin
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Aderewah: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
bayelsaowei:
useless...who ever said anything about Atiku...I am leaving all you zombies who have either decided to vote for tinubu or Atiku to continue...I should be enjoying as a citizen of Canada when you annoying assss folks will be languishing in perpetually in light outs, fuel scarcity, kidnappings, ritualism etc.

A country with brain dead citizens who still want to vote the likes of tinubu or atiku deserve not to share the same space with sane people..

Then focus on your cold, routine job and depressing loneliness and stfu. Millions of Nigerians are richer and more successful than you and your future Canadian kids, whether you spend 200 years in Ontario or not. People are making millions in tech, fashion, music, and much more. Bleep off boy, your oyinbo god calls you
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Sweeetheart(m): 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Odin13:

Are you done .. Yoruba human..
Is that all?
Next!
no I'm not what happen to your Asgard73 and frigga igbooo coww
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by bayelsaowei(m): 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
Aderewah:

Then focus on your cold, routine job and depressing loneliness and stfu. Millions of Nigerians are richer and more successful than you and your future Canadian kids, whether you spend 200 years in Ontario or not. People are making millions in tech, fashion, music, and much more. Bleep off boy, your oyinbo god calls you
people are making millions here whilst exposed to ritual killings, road accidents, banditry, high levels of insecurity...

Foolish mumu..I know for your case you aren't amongst thos3 who are making the millions..youre just a bigot and a miscreant chanting tinubu whilst vanishing away in agberoism and poverty...

Nonsense
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Aderewah: 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
bayelsaowei:
people are making millions here whilst exposed to ritual killings, road accidents, banditry, high levels of insecurity...

Foolish mumu..I know for your case you aren't amongst thos3 who are making the millions..youre just a bigot and a miscreant chanting tinubu whilst vanishing away in agberoism and poverty...

Nonsense

Fool. Credit card slave. I live my life the way I want. Nigeria’s mess don’t affect me. It’s the good part we’re enjoying here. If your miserable cold life was great, you won’t be here chasing Nigerian news everywhere on nl. Because you know no matter how much tarred roads and light you use in another mans land, you’re a lost, miserable monkey away from home. Your life’s yearning is to live a Comfortable life after slaving for your oyinbo line manager for decades.

I’m already living that life tho. It’s no news you ran away cos you couldn’t find a way to be useful here. When I come around for holidays, you’ll serve me coffee in the Starbucks that you do your 3rd job to afford a self con and pay credit card debt. Oyinbo monkey. Next!
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by bayelsaowei(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Aderewah:

Fool. Credit card slave. I live my life the way I want. Nigeria’s mess don’t affect me. It’s the good part we’re enjoying here. If your miserable cold life was great, you won’t be here chasing Nigerian news everywhere on nl. Because you know no matter how much tarred roads and light you use in another mans land, you’re a lost, miserable monkey away from home. Your life’s yearning is to live a Comfortable life after slaving for your oyinbo line manager for decades.

I’m already living that life tho. It’s no news you ran away cos you couldn’t find a way to be useful here. When I come around for holidays, you’ll serve me coffee in the Starbucks that you do your 3rd job to afford a self con and pay credit card debt. Oyinbo monkey. Next!
are you usefull here? If you were useful I doubt you would be supporting any of the punks you're promoting on this platform..only a fool or a thief would support tinubu or his counterpart in the pdp..

You're just a pathetic idiot..maybe even an MC Oluomo ragtag..

And I might not be surprised that you're a ritualist or a proponent of it.. MUMU...Nigeria is the foundation on which your kind can thrive..
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Aderewah: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
bayelsaowei:
are you usefull here? If you were useful I doubt you would be supporting any of the punks you're promoting on this platform..only a fool or a thief would support tinubu or his counterpart in the pdp..

You're just a pathetic idiot..maybe even an MC Oluomo ragtag..

And I might not be surprised that you're a ritualist or a proponent of it.. MUMU...Nigeria is the foundation on which your kind can thrive..

I’m a software engineer. I’m building products that will make millions of dollars. Then I’ll buy your company in that cold town where you’re feeling funky and work you half to death. Foolish boy
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by bayelsaowei(m): 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Aderewah:

I’m a software engineer. I’m building products that will make millions of dollars. Then I’ll buy your company in that cold town where you’re feeling funky and work you half to death. Foolish boy
software engineer ranting ipob like a rascal and wanting to vote Tinubu in...

If you know the company I work for you won't open up your rotten mouth to talk about buying it...not even elon musk can buy it.....mumu
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Aderewah: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
bayelsaowei:
software engineer ranting ipob like a rascal and wanting to vote Tinubu in...

If you know the company I work for you won't open up your rotten mouth to talk about buying it...not even elon musk can buy it.....mumu

It’s obvious you’re a cleaner in that company. Since title been in my mentions I’ve not gotten any aura of intelligence from you
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by bayelsaowei(m): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
Aderewah:

It’s obvious you’re a cleaner in that company. Since title been in my mentions I’ve not gotten any aura of intelligence from you
mtsheew...olodo..

Run along..
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Aderewah: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
bayelsaowei:
mtsheew...olodo..

Run along..
Oya sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Consumes 33 Million Litres Of Fuel Daily: Check Out This Calculation Pls / List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? / BREAKING! Sefer Torah Arrives Nigeria From Israel Days After Kanu's Arrest (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.