Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu (10168 Views)

NDIC, Reps Pledge More Collaboration On Financial System Stability / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by SandraIkuboR(f): 8:05am On Mar 17, 2022
Would you believe that yesterday I asked my mum a very disturbing question??

I asked her,"Mummy,did anybody swear for Nigeria??
Who did Nigeria offend??

She said No one, and she doesn't know why I'm I asking??

Then I said,politics don't seem to be working for Nigeria
People are suffering out there on the streets daily

No food to eat,yet we call ourselves the so called Giants of Africa,so much poverty yet we the citizens struggle to pay our rents,yet we the citizens struggle pay our fees and even struggle to get things that should be BASIC on a normal circumstance

So by the time they are done coming back, recycling themselves,Wiping out the Middle class totally Nigerians would then be clear on what they want

Which I believe by the time these politicians finish their arrears of circles filling their pockets with more money ,after wiping out the middle class

I foresee a situation in the future where Nigerians queue up for countries once thought to be dreaded like Somalia,Libya,Iran,Iraq
And some Other African countries like Angola Rwanda Zimbabwe in their droves for visas which by then it would be too late

I noticed that Nigerians really luv suffering
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2022
jabberjawz:
Stupid ass mofo's.......God is still on the throne..... how sure are they that Tinubu or they themselves will live to see 2023.

God pass all of you stupid lot's.

So because no one is certain about seeing tomorrow, we should not make plans about tomorrow?
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 17, 2022
Nenzeey479:
grin Irabegi concaine cannibal go nowhere know amount of endorsement can usher him into that seat. Nigeria can't be budgeting for diaper on top grown up adult like tinubu.

You will learn a big lesson from what we are seeing which will hopefully advance your life.

That lesson is simply "don't hate, appreciate".
Haters don't give BAT credit for all the goods BAT is about but others will and it will matter more because they are the majority. Not you and a few others who wants to remain mindless haters.

Learn to understand that the world is about your effort and how those efforts are valued or disliked by others.

2 people hating you passionately will never stop your glory when thousands love you more passionately because of your influence in their lives and their belief in you.

Nothing more worthless in life than being a mindless hater.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2022
Nendans:
Does the Amended Electoral Act permit Any of the Lawmakers to vote during the APC primaries ?

All elected state and federal lawmakers are automatic delegates at the party convention.
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 17, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

So because no one is certain about seeing tomorrow, we should not make plans about tomorrow?

You're minding some people? They are the sort who never save for their children's school fees because "no one knows tomorrow".

When the child is tossed out of school they will begin running from pillar to post up and down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by MrTed(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2022
The Man, the Visionary, the Builder, the one who preaches unity, the One and only..... Alh Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
wwwihy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/senators-reps-pledge-support-for-presidential-aspirant-tinubu/

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Throwback: 8:13am On Mar 17, 2022
Odin13:

PDP is a billion times better than the evil and demonic party that has wreck this country careless

This is Apc last outing at the Presidential level and it’s over

As for your Tinubu..

He must contest .. and all Yoruba people MUST VOTE HIM.

NO EXCUSES!
HE MUST CONTEST

NOW AM DONE WITH YOU NEXT!

Always proudly indicate your are a hopeless PDP supporter, so that all can see your wailing is strictly partisanship.

If your PDP got anything right in 16yrs of power, strikes, fuel scarcity, epileptic power, terrorism, corruption, free fall of the Naira etc, would have been properly resolved in the country.

APC would never have won the presidency.

You should spend the rest of your life begging Nigerians for mercy.

But even mercy said no.

That is how hopeless the PDP is.

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 8:14am On Mar 17, 2022
jabberjawz:
Stupid ass mofo's.......God is still on the throne.....how sure are they that Tinubu or they themselves will live to see 2023.

How sure are you that you will leave to see April, 2022?
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 17, 2022
Toks2008:

As i wrote above. Wait for osinbajo declaration and then come back to write this.

Lol. Osinbajo is nothing without Tinubu. That is the kindest compliment I can pay Osinbajo who I love almost as much as BAT.

What many of you dont want to accept is that BAT is an institution whereas others are mere politicians.

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by CloudWalker: 8:16am On Mar 17, 2022
Rifelar:
We are still waiting for Peter Obi to declare his interest in the 2023 Elections.
As for These men��
Atiku❌
Osinbajo❌
Saraki❌
Jonathan❌
Tinubu ❌
Wike❌
El rufai ❌
Aso rock is not a retirement home for politicians. WE NEED A PRESIDENT WHO WILL DO THE JOB.
For Biafra land of 5 states or Nigeria of various tribes

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by omenkaLives(m): 8:20am On Mar 17, 2022
Odiin13:
Tinubu Must contest!

It’s a Must.

The most ridiculous matter in the whole build up and noise from Yoruba land ..

Is the number of votes Yoruba people will be delivering to Tinubu from their almost 38.9 million population.

What’s my business.. all Yoruba human beings and sapiens must vote for Tinubu.. maybe Sango go call oduduwA join ..

Nobody fit dodge 2023 make Yoruba know this, by grace we will live to vote

Tinubu Must Contest

No Excuses
Okoro, no go kill yourself o. Nobody dey follow you talk, yet you just dey on your own dey shout. smiley

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:21am On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Okoro, no go kill yourself o. Nobody dey follow you talk, yet you just dey on your own dey shout. smiley
[/s]
you're so boring sweetheart
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by omenkaLives(m): 8:21am On Mar 17, 2022
Throwback:

Stop masking your fear with infantile threats.

Tinubu, whatever might be his flaws that is synonymous with any Nigerian politician that has held any elective or appointed office, just received a massive national boost but all you still see is the shadow of Yorubas that your father set as a standard to catch up with.

I am yet to see you promote your own candidate since you started wailing over Tinubu's presidential aspiration.

Or is your candidate waiting until it is zoned to his/her polling unit before he/she will begin to campaign among party members who are going to be the delegates for the primaries?

All those standing on Tinubu's mandate, and the rascals who have elected to stand on his manhood without balance, do you have your PVC to make your vote count or will you lose your balance and fall before the mandate is actualized?
That comment really got me wondering about the state of the author's mental health. cheesy
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Odin13: 8:21am On Mar 17, 2022
Throwback:

Always proudly indicate your are a hopeless PDP supporter, so that all can see your wailing is strictly partisanship.

If your PDP got anything right in 16yrs of power, strikes, fuel scarcity, epileptic power, terrorism, corruption, free fall of the Naira etc, would have been properly resolved in the country.

APC would never have won the presidency.

You should spend the rest of your life begging Nigerians for mercy.

But even mercy said no.

That is how hopeless the PDP is.

Gibberish
Next!
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Odin13: 8:24am On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=omenkaLives post=111107874]That comment really got me wondering about the state of the author's mental health. cheesy

Atimes bipolars also see themselves as normal being ..
how else can one claim igede, with the mouth stuck at yoruba
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by almarthins(m): 8:26am On Mar 17, 2022
jabberjawz:
Stupid ass mofo's.......God is still on the throne.....how sure are they that Tinubu or they themselves will live to see 2023.

Lets be watching.
Judgement day don near finish for all of them
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Franking: 8:26am On Mar 17, 2022
I wonder what he promised them. Otherwise why would anyone support Tinubu with the chaos and tragedy of Buhari?
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by 77up(m): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2022
abobote:
Good for him, with the way wike is playing around with PDP, they might end up with no presidential candidate.
Tinubu has gone very far, and its only Atiku that can match his spending and high level campaign
Logically, presenting a southern candidate is the best, but as it stands, no southern candidate can beat Tinubu, not a fan, but a realist
fact !

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by 77up(m): 8:30am On Mar 17, 2022
jabberjawz:

Yes o, only God knows even if you self may not make it to this night.
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by 77up(m): 8:32am On Mar 17, 2022
BabaIbo:
As human, I may not know what tomorrow holds but one thing I can confidently say about tomorrow is Tinubu can not be Nigeria's president.

What am I even saying sef? He can not even be(get) APC's flagbearer in the general election.

He is only wasting his time and resources.

Note this!
for the record.
I'm coming back to this comment.
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by ORIAYO70(m): 8:33am On Mar 17, 2022
Odin13:
Tinubu Must contest!

It’s a Must.

Is the number of votes Yoruba people will be delivering to Tinubu from their almost 38.9 million population.

What’s my business.. all Yoruba human beings and sapiens must vote for Tinubu.. maybe Sango go call oduduwA join ..

Tinubu Must Contest

No Excuses

If u like call amadioha join
Nobody cause ur tribe to be political inconsequential..

Tinubu is a Nigeria let him contest, some of us DNT even like him, yet it's our own, wether Vp or Tinubu it's a win win for West...

At the hearing the name of Tinubu all iPod must kneel.

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by MoIbrahim: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2022
Tinubu is a good candidate. But I wonder why some people's minds cannot see beyond ethno-religious sentiments, and embrace the man with the midas touch who is tested and trusted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 17, 2022
BabaIbo:
As human, I may not know what tomorrow holds but one thing I can confidently say about tomorrow is Tinubu can not be Nigeria's president.

What am I even saying sef? He can not even be(get) APC's flagbearer in the general election.

He is only wasting his time and resources.

Note this!

The Seer. The Political Prophet.
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by simpleseyi: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2022
Odin13:
Tinubu Must contest!

It’s a Must.

Tinubu Must Contest

No Excuses

You go weep and shed blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President in 2023.

Waa ti ma gboo. You go don dey hear am.
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by famology(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2022
This news is capable of killing some people before their time.
Tinubu is unstoppable. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by starstaz(m): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2022
Weneka16:
Tinubu must NEVER be our president

No problem. Just mention one candidate that must be which is on your mind.

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by famology(m): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin they are not God, let wait and see, there must be some betrayers among them. They are behind you now because of the Ghana must go bags, when the real time for campaign is about to start, you will find these theives and you will not see 80% of them again grin

E can pain...
Salty tears!... Lol

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by famology(m): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2022
athaboi:
The work of The Nation news paper just begun

E can pain...
Salty tears!... Lol

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by famology(m): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2022
Weneka16:
Tinubu must NEVER be our president

Cardiac arrest
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by famology(m): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2022
Nendans:
Does the Amended Electoral Act permit Any of the Lawmakers to vote during the APC primaries ?

Anyway, Get a professional Logo for your Business for 2k Only

YOU WILL RECEIVE:
️ 2 Logo Sample to chose from
Unlimited Logo Revision
Logo Transparency
High-Resolution Logo
Deliver Your Logo In 24 Hours.

Get in touch by Hitting the Call Now Botton>> CALL NOW

Also Available On WhatsApp

They're all delegates. Know that and know peace.
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by famology(m): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu The Nation newspaper doing their job and using Nairaland they paid for publicity

E can pain...
Salty tears!... Lol
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by famology(m): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2022
abobote:
Good for him, with the way wike is playing around with PDP, they might end up with no presidential candidate.
Tinubu has gone very far, and its only Atiku that can match his spending and high level campaign
Logically, presenting a southern candidate is the best, but as it stands, no southern candidate can beat Tinubu, not a fan, but a realist

This is just the truth but some bitter souls here have decided to stay blinded by their hatred that won't even change anything in this race. Tinubu means serious business.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) / Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters / Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.