Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Please Never Allow Your Woman See Your Account Balance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Never Allow Your Woman See Your Account Balance (2608 Views)

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Never Allow Your Woman See Your Account Balance by skywalker240(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
bibianna:
That is how you start hiding vital things from your wife.

A responsible wife won't give you any reason to hide your account balance!
me ikant oo

i must hide it oo

no body in the name of wife would be dictacting mapping out settings and creating budgets on how every expense would be met, not like its a bad thing, infact as a Married Man, its a blessing in disguise, but wheres the expressive freedom therein. undecided
Re: Please Never Allow Your Woman See Your Account Balance by HarunaWest(m): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
bibianna:

Most wives of nowadays aren't responsible.
Re: Please Never Allow Your Woman See Your Account Balance by infogenius(m): 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
At times, I find it funny when men talk like this.
If u can't show or let ur lady know ur account balance y marry her?

It now seems to me that guy's marry to fulfill righteousness or just someone to sleep with

Marry a lady u can trust with all or else don't bother getting married.

Me I dey give my wife my ATM and I don't worry or fear anything. And she has never given me any room to doubt her faithfullness

Be wise
Re: Please Never Allow Your Woman See Your Account Balance by lilvicky68(m): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2022
Why not have 2 accounts.. she gets to see one and you keep one.
Re: Please Never Allow Your Woman See Your Account Balance by obonujoker(m): 7:30am On Mar 19, 2022
bibianna:

Lol.... see talk...
Re: Please Never Allow Your Woman See Your Account Balance by BillionaireKIZI: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
bibianna:

Lol...since you believe vital things should not be hidden, I hope you also do not believe in keeping your true body count a secret from your man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Alleged Leaked S*x Tape Of Tiktok Star Bhadie Kelly / "Help Me Beg Him": Man Refuses To Talk With His Wife, Because She Cuts Her Hair / As A Lady, The Older You Get, The More You Lose Your Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.