Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

"Help Me Beg Him": Man Refuses To Talk With His Wife, Because She Cuts Her Hair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Help Me Beg Him": Man Refuses To Talk With His Wife, Because She Cuts Her Hair (2607 Views)

Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) / Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Help Me Beg Him": Man Refuses To Talk With His Wife, Because She Cuts Her Hair by CrisNews: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2022

Re: "Help Me Beg Him": Man Refuses To Talk With His Wife, Because She Cuts Her Hair by potent5(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
The woman don get wetin she de find. Now her body don calm down. See as she come resemble man pass the husband. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Help Me Beg Him": Man Refuses To Talk With His Wife, Because She Cuts Her Hair by Sweetvie: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
Lolzz grin cheesy
Re: "Help Me Beg Him": Man Refuses To Talk With His Wife, Because She Cuts Her Hair by Sucre6: 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Mommy if no be over sabi sabi way u dey do, why u self go barb your hair like this? grin
Re: "Help Me Beg Him": Man Refuses To Talk With His Wife, Because She Cuts Her Hair by Freestainworld(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
She even barb the hair as if she be widow grin

2 Likes

Re: "Help Me Beg Him": Man Refuses To Talk With His Wife, Because She Cuts Her Hair by Domistar5(f): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
She should initially gist her hubby before cutting her hair. Maybe he refuse, and she went ahead cheesy
Re: "Help Me Beg Him": Man Refuses To Talk With His Wife, Because She Cuts Her Hair by nahzyla: 3:01am On Nov 13, 2022
It's her body and her right she should do as she pleases
The old man needs to get over it, getting upset because another adult cut her hair.

1 Like

Re: "Help Me Beg Him": Man Refuses To Talk With His Wife, Because She Cuts Her Hair by Desusi: 3:21am On Nov 13, 2022
Mama should realise that the glory of womanhood is her hair.We men cherish our wives hairstyle a lot.Tell me,how can two men with skinheads stay together in the same house?Who now is the husband?. Mama did not do well.Apology to papa,l can understand him.Let the love continue jare!

1 Like

Re: "Help Me Beg Him": Man Refuses To Talk With His Wife, Because She Cuts Her Hair by falcon01: 5:55am On Nov 13, 2022
nahzyla:
The old man needs to get over it, getting upset because another adult cut her hair.
and its his choice to not talk to her because he doesn't like that type of hair.

4 Likes

Re: "Help Me Beg Him": Man Refuses To Talk With His Wife, Because She Cuts Her Hair by Echoban: 6:26am On Nov 13, 2022
nahzyla:

She shouldn't be be worried abt the man not talking to her too. Afterall she's an adult wink

2 Likes

Re: "Help Me Beg Him": Man Refuses To Talk With His Wife, Because She Cuts Her Hair by a0000000z: 6:54am On Nov 13, 2022
potent5:
The woman don get wetin she de find. Now her body don calm down. See as she come resemble man pass the husband. grin

grin
Re: "Help Me Beg Him": Man Refuses To Talk With His Wife, Because She Cuts Her Hair by a0000000z: 6:55am On Nov 13, 2022
nahzyla:
It is also his right to talk when he wants to.

Equation balanced grin

1 Like

Re: "Help Me Beg Him": Man Refuses To Talk With His Wife, Because She Cuts Her Hair by zedegit: 6:56am On Nov 13, 2022
nahzyla:

Why is she begging because another adult doesn't want to talk to her.

Your reasoning is sickening. Go and be forming adult in your marriage.
Re: "Help Me Beg Him": Man Refuses To Talk With His Wife, Because She Cuts Her Hair by FrancescoFarino(f): 7:01am On Nov 13, 2022
nawa oo
Re: "Help Me Beg Him": Man Refuses To Talk With His Wife, Because She Cuts Her Hair by Premiumwriter: 7:12am On Nov 13, 2022
nahzyla:
another western zombie. Always swallowing and regurgitating western ideology like a zombie

*pukes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

As A Lady, The Older You Get, The More You Lose Your Value / 'Is It Compulsory That I Call You Every Day?' / Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.