Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Should I Accept Her Back? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept Her Back? (2424 Views)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / Should I Accept Her Back? My Girlfriend Who Slapped My Mum Is Now Begging / Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept Her Back? by HYDEEE: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
I broke up with my girlfriend last week while I was in NYSC camp

She hung up on me when I told her I didn't have any money for her food even when I sent her money a day before...

She cheated on me as well with a particular "married" man...I think she got pregnant for him and aborted it...
I forgave her...

She has lied to me in the past about her whereabouts..right now..I don't even trust her...

She chatted me up today and was begging me for another chance that she will do better..

I'm really tempted to accept her back..
Even though I don't trust her..
But I have missed her so much...

M so confused
Can she change?
You are not confused you are just stupid.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back? by aisha1314(f): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ezendimmuo:

She hung up on me when I told her I didn't have any money for her food even when I sent her money a day before...

She cheated on me as well with a particular "married" man...I think she got pregnant for him and aborted it...
I forgave her...

She has lied to me in the past about her whereabouts..right now..I don't even trust her...

She chatted me up today and was begging me for another chance that she will do better..

M so confused
Can she change?

Don't take her back because it's unlikely she will change. If you get back together with her she may still lie to you about things and even cheat on you again. Besides there's really no point in being in a relationship or trying to build a future with someone who you know you can't trust.
Also you said she hung up on you when you told her you didn't have money for her food. That shows she's probably also just using you to get money when she doesn't have.
From what you said it doesn't look like she cares about you much. Don't give her another chance no matter how much you miss her. It may be hard at first but with time you'll get over her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back? by DaInferno(m): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ezendimmuo:

I forgave her...

M so confused
Can she change?
men are loosing value and self respect for themselves pretty fast and it's bothersome. Like our fathers back in the day had wisdom and tackled most situations perfectly. Your grl sleeps with a married man and aborts it and you want nairaland to fuel what you should do next??

You are not serious, it's like you don't have set out boundaries that people shouldn't cross in your life.

Man, know thyself!
Re: Should I Accept Her Back? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
Op even if I chop ban mek I tell u my mind: you're a mad man!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Slay Queen Serving As Rich Man’s Dog In Dubai Causes Stir Online / Why The Misogyny On This Forum? / A Short Story! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.