Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? (61138 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by NovesaTillie(f): 6:29am On Jan 22, 2022
Please I need only matured minds on this.
It's a serious matter.

My elder sister and her husband were married for 5 years and separated November last year but not divorced yet, though the families have been trying to reconcile them to come back together but my sister's husband has been adamant about it.

I noticed that ever since his separation from my sister he started visiting my place and now it has become frequent. I allowed it because I see him as a brother but now I am starting to really enjoy his company. He has been helping me out with stuffs and still maintains his kindness towards my parents.

He proposed marriage to me yesterday and I have been confused. I will be 30 by February 2nd.
Should I accept his proposal?

25 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by PoliteActivist: 6:32am On Jan 22, 2022
Consult your sister and listen carefully as to the reason why the relationship had to end, why she couldn't stay. Such things tend to repeat

574 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Halimaatz(f): 6:32am On Jan 22, 2022
Nope, that would be wicked of you, he is playing with you and ur sis emotion.

And after he is done with you he would move to any of your available younger sis.

826 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by PoliteActivist: 6:36am On Jan 22, 2022
Halimaatz:
Nope, that would be wicked of you, he is playing with you and ur sis emotion.

What if her sister says he's a very good man and it was
all her fault they broke up??

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by infogenius(m): 6:36am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

My elder sister and her husband were married for 5 years and separated November last year but not divorced yet, though the families have been trying to reconcile them to come back together but my sister's husband has been adamant about it.

I noticed that ever since his separation from my sister he started visiting my place and now it has become frequent. I allowed it because I see him as a brother but now I am starting to really enjoy his company. He has been helping me out with stuffs and still maintains his kindness towards my parents.

He proposed marriage to me yesterday and I have been confused. I will be 30 by February 2nd.

U're 30 and surprisingly with lack of sense. Accept his proposal at ur own risk. It's obvious u're the most likely reason y his marriage to ur sister failed.
Better look for ur own husband and leave ur sister's husband alone.

1306 Likes 89 Shares

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:39am On Jan 22, 2022
infogenius:

U're 30 and surprisingly with lack of sense. Accept his proposal at ur own risk. It's obvious u're the most likely reason y his marriage to ur sister failed.
Better look for ur own husband and leave ur sister's husband alone.
If I humiliate your head now you will start crying on the mods..did you not read where she said matured minds..?

Looks like you ain't ok huh? respect yourself and stop concluding in a brainless manner..

30 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:41am On Jan 22, 2022
Do what's great for you..if you are comfortable and know him and the reason for the separation good for you..

Follow your instincts.. wink

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Skyfornia(m): 6:42am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

Yes... ibiara Lagos

7 Likes

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by techmo(m): 6:43am On Jan 22, 2022
Call a family meeting with your sister and parents and explain to them what happened and what he proposed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Michelle70(m): 6:51am On Jan 22, 2022
How did it even cross ur mind that u should even contemplate on accepting or not is to be studied.

The fact that he even proposed "marriage" means both of u have been doing something

Omo, where ona deh see these feelings weh ona deh develop for ona sisters husbands sef

676 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by infogenius(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If I humiliate your head now you will start crying on the mods..did you not read where she said matured minds..?

Looks like you ain't ok huh? respect yourself and stop concluding in a brainless manner..

U're not ok at all very immaturely brainless.
There are some things that should not be considered at all. His sister got separated from her husband two months ago and she is asking if she can accept his proposal two months after. Is this right?

I notice u just barge in and post in threads that's ok but post or respond when u really have something sensible to say.
I am also very sure u not even close to getting married which makes it so unwise for u to even comment on the thread.

FYI, I am over 10yrs in marriage and I can tell u it is getting better. I don't need to tell you that my mind is very mature.

Try and make a relationship work instead of badging and commenting on threads that have to do with people that want to settle down or in marriage.

Person wey no know anything wey dey do I too know. Rubbish

623 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by chatinent: 6:54am On Jan 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Animegirl(f): 6:55am On Jan 22, 2022
shocked

I just want to believe this is a rooster and bull story, but if is true, omoh!!! You're meant to be on your sister side.

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by chatinent: 6:58am On Jan 22, 2022
Sometimes, it is best people avoided relationships with the exes of any of their fam members.

His being nice is not a reason! Anyone can become nice to get what they want. A responsible man wouldn't marry one sister, leave her and start wanting her sibling.

It looks like payback.
Would your sis ever understand you are genuine? Wouldn't she think you were the one who pulled the strings behind the scenes of her marriage failure?

Don't let age give you a reason to do what you'll never like if it were you. There are many men!

219 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:58am On Jan 22, 2022
infogenius:

U're not ok at all very immaturely brainless.
There are some things that should not be considered at all. His sister got separated from her husband two months ago and she is asking if she can accept his proposal two months after. Is this right?

I notice u just barge in and post in threads that's ok but post or respond when u really have something sensible to say.
I am also very sure u not even close to getting married which makes it so unwise for u to even comment on the thread.

FYI, I am over 10yrs in marriage and I can tell u it is getting better. I don't need to tell you that my mind is very mature.

Try and make a relationship work instead of badging and commenting on threads that have to do with people that want to settle down or in marriage.

Person wey no know anything wey dey do I too know. Rubbish
Keep the story to yourself..next time learn to address an issue maturely not spewing nonsense..or did you not read what you said..

Why say she's responsible for her sister's marriage failure?you spoke in a very immature way and you are here talking about me being immature.. undecided
Pls she needs mature advice not your kind who are too quick to conclude negatively.. undecided

3 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by emmeyen: 7:03am On Jan 22, 2022
Why will he not be adamant to reconcile with his wife when you have been opening the door of your house for him? Accept it and lose your sanity and sister's love. Women should stop being other women's enemy. That man must indeed be shameless trying to come in between two sisters. Are you not supposed to be on your sister's side in times like this? You see him as a brother and your sister is what? An enemy? Why do women find it comfortable to date their friend's or relatives' boyfriend and husband? What if the divorce doesn't come through or they get back together and by then mr "brother" has already gotten to your pants. How do you then face your family and your sister? You will now become sworn enemies right? Sister, men never finish for market. Send the buffalo home abeg.

260 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by infogenius(m): 7:05am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep the story to yourself..next time learn to address an issue maturely not spewing nonsense..or did you not read what you said..

Why say she's responsible for her sister's marriage failure?you spoke in a very immature way and you are here talking about me being immature.. undecided
Pls she needs mature advice not your kind who are too quick to conclude negatively.. undecided

My dear it's depth that I have that u don't have and u have to learn.

If she's not interested in him y is she asking for opinion on accepting his proposal?
This tells me that she had always been interested in the man even b4 the fallout.

I am so sure u can snatch ur sister's husband and tell the world u have a mature mind.

Biko go and sit down somewhere miss mature mind my foot

223 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 22, 2022
Sus Profile

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:08am On Jan 22, 2022
infogenius:

My dear it's depth that I have that u don't have and u have to learn.

If she's not interested in him y is she asking for opinion on accepting his proposal?
This tells me that she had always been interested in the man.

I am so sure u can snatch ur sister's husband and tell the world u have a mature mind.

Biko go and sit down somewhere miss mature mind my foot

I don't have no problem with the point you was trying to make in the first place..
Where you spoke wrongly was telling her she ain't sensible at 30 and she is obviously responsible for her sister's marriage failure..
Is that the right thing to say? :-

Someone came here for an advice but you boys will insult and conclude directly..what happened to acting like a man huh? undecided undecided

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by donbachi(m): 7:11am On Jan 22, 2022
I no mature..so no worry.
Ur sis with husband neva tear marriage paper.u done dey bolingo the man.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by xperiencelove(m): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2022
Abort that mission.

19 Likes

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by infogenius(m): 7:17am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't have no problem with the point you was trying to make in the first place..
Where you spoke wrongly was telling her she ain't sensible at 30 and she is obviously responsible for her sister's marriage failure..
Is that the right thing to say? :-

Someone came here for an advice but you boys will insult and conclude directly..what happened to acting like a man huh? undecided undecided

Let me give u little girl an insight.
The elder sister is separated from a 5yr marriage for two months. The families are trying to reconcile and a 30 old younger sister of is confused about accepting the proposal of her elder sister's husband who has been visiting her.

The proposal came because she led him on . I believe if she was sensible she should have been able to use the elder sister's husband visits to reunite them but reverse is the case as she is confused about accepting his proposal.

Anyway, u are and the op are just girls age is just a number.

Nice meeting you though

203 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:20am On Jan 22, 2022
infogenius:

Let me give u little girl an insight.
The elder sister is separated from a 5yr marriage for two months. The families are trying to reconcile and a 30 old younger sister of is confused about accepting the proposal of her elder sister's husband who has been visiting her.

The proposal came because she led him on . I believe if she was sensible she should have been able to use the elder sister's husband visits to reunite them but reverse is the case as she is confused about accepting his proposal.

Anyway, u are and the op are just girls age is just a number.

Nice meeting you though
Does that give you any right to conclude when you literally understand nothing baby boy..?
Married for 10 years but acting like a little boy..
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by infogenius(m): 7:25am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Does that give you any right to conclude when you literally understand nothing baby boy..?
Married for 10 years but acting like a little boy..

The little boy made a relationship work and making his marriage better.
Which one big girl u don make work?

Iknow very well that all the trash u spill here has not helped u to get a steady relationship.

Work on a relationship, get married then possibly ur sense will make sense but until then keep gallivanting here and talking like a kid that can't reason.

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by NWABUKA007(m): 7:26am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

Aunty
Don't let emotions get the better of you,
Shrugg off the God damn emotions and say No to him

God would give you your own.

Your sis is very much around and if he's that kind like you said, he would've channel his energy towards making things work with your sister.

Let me tell you this
If you go ahead and marry this man, what made your sister separate from him 99.9% would come up again.

Men are all over
Just search properly and prayerfully

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by bmdmix11: 7:33am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

so u no get another man for ur life nah ur sister own.
because he dey spend on u ur sense don block.

he fuk ur sister, maybe e don dey fuk u too.
rubbish

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:36am On Jan 22, 2022
infogenius:

The little boy made a relationship work and making his marriage better.
Which one big girl u don make work?

Iknow very well that all the trash u spill here has not helped u to get a steady relationship.

Work on a relationship, get married then possibly ur sense will make sense but until then keep gallivanting here and talking like a kid that can't reason.
And what makes you think you know about my life huh..most of una dey suprise me with your inability to reason..

From concluding in that lady's post to judging my life really show the kinda person you are.. undecided

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by infogenius(m): 7:40am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And what makes you think you know about my life huh..most of una dey suprise me with your inability to reason..

From concluding in that lady's post to judging my life really show the kinda person you are.. undecided

I don't need to know ur about ur life because it will add no value to mine.

Ur words tells me and everyone exactly who u are. Period!

137 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:43am On Jan 22, 2022
infogenius:

I don't need to know ur about ur life because it will add no value to mine.

Ur words tells me and everyone exactly who u are. Period!
Then that shows you ain't sensible tho..
Grow up married man and stop coming here to show the world how half witted you are..
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2022
Find your own man!!!!
Wtf!
That you’re even considering it shows the rottenness of your heart.
Mad people everywhere

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by beautyhd: 7:46am On Jan 22, 2022
Don't let desperation because you think age is not on your side push you to doing this when the separation wasn't caused by death.

It shouldn't even cross your mind. Ask yourself if it were to be the other way round how you will feel.

Anyhow you look at it, its very wrong. For something like this to cross your mind when he hasn't even proposed damn!! I don't wanna say what's in my mind.

Modified: he has proposed sef, don't go there lady.
The man has no shame.
I hope you are not the cause of their separation

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video / Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope / Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.