Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) (30075 Views)

Who's The First Player You Think Of When You See This Shirt? / Name A Player You Don't Wish To See In Your Team Next Season / Brazil And AC Milan Legend Kaka Announces Retirement (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Simplelion: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
put okocha there abeg e get why.
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by fourboys: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
embarassed
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by 4teenblaq: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
leody:

I want to ask you something , I place a game on Ix bet
800 odd so I pressed one point two million. It brought a winning of 960m . if by chance I win this money will I be given?

grin grin weldone sir

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by sammychuks(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ronaldinho
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by abobote: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Zidane and paul scholes
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
How many times will this grace the front page
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Henrybyk(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Omicron007:
The world has been privileged to see legends play the round-leather game. In their prime, most of these players were a delight to watch.

Some of them were defenders who were rock-solid at the heart of the defence while others were midfielders who mastered the sublime art of pulling the strings from the center of the park.

Others were fiery strikers who were always at the right position at the right time, thereby being a thorn in the defenders flesh. Of course, they also gave the goalkeepers a run for their money.

Most of these players hit their prime before the Arab-Money intervention in mainstream football.

Let me put it to you. Pick one player from the frame who you'd like to see dazzle on the green-turf again.

As for me, I'd go for my all-time GOAT, Ronaldinho Gaucho.

PS: Kindly mention the player's name in case the image is not shown in this post.
scholes was called back he single handedly won d league #goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by joetem(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
okocha is really greatly underrated. incomplete list without him
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by ghanaman5050: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
Paul Scholes
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Jirilistic(m): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ronaldo delima. that guy agility when he was in his prime was something else
His strength when running with the ball was explosive

3 Likes

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Ekehbenjamin: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
Omo na gucho... Him ball sweet me die
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by sammychuks(m): 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
The world has been privileged to see legends play the round-leather game. In their prime, most of these players were a delight to watch.

Some of them were defenders who were rock-solid at the heart of the defence while others were midfielders who mastered the sublime art of pulling the strings from the center of the park.

Others were fiery strikers who were always at the right position at the right time, thereby being a thorn in the defenders flesh. Of course, they also gave the goalkeepers a run for their money.

Most of these players hit their prime before the Arab-Money intervention in mainstream football.

Let me put it to you. Pick one player from the frame who you'd like to see dazzle on the green-turf again.

PS: Kindly mention the player's name in case the image is not shown in this post.

ronaldinho
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by sript: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Op...the list is not complete.. where is
Frank lampard?

Arjen Robben??

I dey comeback jor

1 Like

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Ilaje1: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
El- phenomenon (The Real Ronaldo), the best after Pele and Maradona.

Zidane and Ronaldinho will be 2nd and third respectively.
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by vivalavida(m): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
El fenomeno

Ronaldo de lima

2 Likes

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Josephkabila12: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Henry

5 Likes

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by 001spice: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Omicron007:

DELIMA,ZIZU,DROGBA
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by whippersnapper(m): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dunga. The archetypal holding midfielder

1 Like

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Fucklove(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
engrchykae:
Give me Andres Lujan Iniesta, the artist
He never retired, still actively playing for Vissel Kobe in Japanese League

2 Likes

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Kingluqman(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Igwe!!! 14

2 Likes

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by thedio(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Any day anytime call me
Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima

3 Likes

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by ellizy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
Omicron007:

Ronaldinho Gaucho.
Over and over again
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Doubuzofficial: 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
If Steven Gerrard is on the list, that’s my pick.

1 Like

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by jeff1993: 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
Delima Ronaldo

I have never seen a more complete 9 than delima Ronaldo ...He is the best of the best in his role as a top 9.... At his prime he was a beast, a mean beast at that. He works his way from the midfield dividing and tearing defenders with single dribbles till he scores.

Garrincha

I had to read up and watch some of his videos... Record had it that throughout his playing time Brazil never lost a match when he and Pele featured in it .... Sublime dribbler .... Master "feignter" .... So sad he did not stay long in the game.

Maradona

God of Naples .... Strong man .... Agbara .... Okunrim meta ... Master dribbler... Stamina and body balance intact .... Defenders nightmare.

George best..... If u don't know him, u need to search for his videos on YouTube..... I have never seen aore deadlier dribbler than him .... Maybe Garrincha .... But dude is a beast!!!! .... His teammates said they always bet regularly anytime about the number of players he would dribble in one seating before he loses the ball or scores and he never loses his bet. So sad that he had a short career and lost it to alcohol problems.

2 Likes

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Elidrisy20: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ronaldinho
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by ohosi4real(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
Where is our Jay Jay Okocha and Kanu
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by crazygod(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
Zidane. The guy with magnet on his feet. Choi. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Starhearts: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Eto'o fill
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by RPG2020(m): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Me
Me
Me

Voting for myself and if you like vote for devil na you know grin
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by IFSHR: 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
As a Nigerian the only player I would love to come out of retirement as a matter of need in Super eagles na Enyeama

1 Like

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by aliyuthayo(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ronaldo De Lima

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arsenal To Fine Alex Iwobi Over ‘Unacceptable’ Partying Before Cup Loss / Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts / ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.