Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,365 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) (30072 Views)

Who's The First Player You Think Of When You See This Shirt? / Name A Player You Don't Wish To See In Your Team Next Season / Brazil And AC Milan Legend Kaka Announces Retirement (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by placeofallure(f): 1:19am On Mar 19, 2022
kilisi:

Kaka in his prime was unplayable!

I can still clearly remember his assist for the third goal scored by Crespo against Liverpool in 2005. It was out of this world.

Yeah Hernan Crespo!

I remember those days when NTA used to show Serie A in the night. I loved AC Milan then, clinical.

Loved watching Seedorf, Fillipo Inzaghi, Gennaro Gatuso, Dida, Mathieu Flamini, Pirlo, Pato, Kaka, Ambrossini, Klaas Huntelaar, Ibrahimovic, Thiago Silva, Nesta and Robinho.

Beautiful days.

1 Like

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by ericmor: 1:34am On Mar 19, 2022
Emmajn1:
For me its Jay Jay Okocha. Even ronaldinho learnt from Okocha. This list can never be complete without JJ

With JJ, your team will not achieve anything than entertainment alone
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Mozenge1: 2:23am On Mar 19, 2022
Wizkid
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by sarogidi: 2:43am On Mar 19, 2022
Zizzou any day!
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by olanshi: 2:55am On Mar 19, 2022
Ronaldinho Gaucho!!!!!

I wished he played for Chelsea FC.

Greatest of all time!

1 Like

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Count6: 4:17am On Mar 19, 2022
Zidane or Eto'o
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Count6: 4:18am On Mar 19, 2022
ericmor:

With JJ, your team will not achieve anything than entertainment alone

That is so incorrect lipsrsealed
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by SAMTOBIJU(m): 4:21am On Mar 19, 2022
Ronaldinho, Okocha, Didier Baba Drogba.
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by DJInfluence: 6:33am On Mar 19, 2022
El fenomeno. The real Ronaldo.

But op explain to me why George Weah is not on the list? The only African world player of the year?

1 Like

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Rolexjerry(m): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2022
He's not there but he's the greatest defensive midfielder the world has ever seen. His name is Patrick Viera.
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by topsam1(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2022
Zidane
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by akeeng: 8:04am On Mar 19, 2022
Godwin Odiye for me or Sani Keita
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Maxsunny: 8:06am On Mar 19, 2022
JJ okocha
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Omicron007: 8:34am On Mar 19, 2022
placeofallure:

I'd pick my Arsenal players

Thierry Henry. He's my number one sports personality forever and ever. He and Kanu plus Wenger himself made me fall hopelessly and helplessly in love with Arsenal, such that even if they go to relegation, I'd gladly follow.

Then I'd go for Andre Pirlo the free kick master.

My all time great Dennis Bergkamp.

Why is Kanu not here? Would've picked him as well.

You know your onions.
#COYG

1 Like

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by aalangel(f): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2022
Nonsense list. Where are the Nigerians
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Raskasal(m): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2022
Where is JJ on the list?
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Raskasal(m): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2022
Where is JJ on the list?

It's JJ for me
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by AbdoneA: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2022
Zidane, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo and Etoh
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by luluman: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2022
Emmajn1:
For me its Jay Jay Okocha. Even ronaldinho learnt from Okocha. This list can never be complete without JJ
Obviously you are the type that chose option (E) in an Exam of (A-D) .
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by engrchykae(m): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2022
artworks1:

Onye egbu... 20% strength 80% sense.
Iniesta is full of Grace.
Dribbles effortlessly.
Involved in all our goals that defined an era both for club and country.
Never seen him with a special hair cut or tattoo.
Mr modest

1 Like

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by owobaba9090(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2022
Zidane, Ronaldo and Ronaldinho
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by JohnnA1: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2022
Great100000:
Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima.

Ronaldo fenomeno

A striker that played like a Winger, Attacking Midfielder & Striker combined.

I still remembered 2 Goals he score against Oliver Kahn Germany at the Japan/Korea 2002 World Cup, even though I supported Germany at the final, I don't know when I started jubilating the 2 Goals he scored against Oliver Kahn.

Oliver Kahn wey conceded few Goals b4 that Final, Ronaldo embarrassed him with 2 Goals.

Even though am a Chelsea fan, I like this man, he sabi Ball well well
Thank you for this...
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Moredays78(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
I will go for Ronaldinho..love watching him drible with smiles always on his face....always demonstrating and explaining his moves when he's done a mistake.
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Moredays78(m): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
I love Paul scholes, I love Andre pirlo and I love Wesley Sneidjer
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Adjovi: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
The greatest of all time that plays football how it should be played with a smile. No one comes close........ Ronaldinho the goat of goats
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
Emmajn1:

Taaaaaah
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by 86zBet: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Get 3games daily to play an win and if you loose anyone, your money will be refunded back to you. It is a new betting site that deals in reverse betting. Just entering Nigeria. You can be part of it now and start cashing out.

You can WhatsApp me here: 0802 511 8372

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by DonMakaveli21: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ronaldinho... The only guy that play football for fun and still do exploits.. play am rough he go dey laugh the guy that make me to support Barcelona before Messi came and do the undoable..
Was streaming some of his videos on youTube yesterday night Baba na Legend iswear..
Bring him back for me
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by achimendy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ronaldinho gaucho
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by kelspinall(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
ronaldo de assis morera , ronaldinho
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Twista88(m): 7:07am On Mar 20, 2022
Ronaldo Luiz Nazario de Lima,.. the Goat

1 Like

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by aswani(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Pirlo, quietly goes about his effective business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts / Arsenal To Fine Alex Iwobi Over ‘Unacceptable’ Partying Before Cup Loss / ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.