Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Adebayo Bamire Is Obafemi Awolowo University's 12th Vice-Chancellor (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adebayo Bamire Is Obafemi Awolowo University's 12th Vice-Chancellor (Photo) (23105 Views)

Super Long Building In Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife (Photos) / My Sojourn Of 4 Years In Obafemi Awolowo University: Signing Out Pictures' / Obafemi Awolowo University Hostels Are Dirty (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Bamire Is Obafemi Awolowo University's 12th Vice-Chancellor (Photo) by tolaade1960: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
Even in Technical university Ibadan, Agric Prof appoited as VC .

clockwisereport:
Na only Agric dey produce vc these days. From Unn to Futo to OAU
Re: Adebayo Bamire Is Obafemi Awolowo University's 12th Vice-Chancellor (Photo) by tp2philike(m): 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
Congrats Prof Bamire... My project supervisor and Land Economics lecturer O.A.U Ile Ife. Gentle and easy going.

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Bamire Is Obafemi Awolowo University's 12th Vice-Chancellor (Photo) by lumidee2580(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
fergie001:
Professor Adebayo BAMIRE defeats 19 other candidates to emerge 12th Vice-Chancellor of OAU, Ile-Ife.

Bamire’s appointment takes effect from June 7, 2022.

Wow! Tobi's dad... He is a very humble man o, and very accommodating.. I hope he stays humble and that power will not enter his head... Make I go congratulate his son...�

Re: Adebayo Bamire Is Obafemi Awolowo University's 12th Vice-Chancellor (Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Congratulations Sir, we will enjoy your tenure unlike that weak one.
Re: Adebayo Bamire Is Obafemi Awolowo University's 12th Vice-Chancellor (Photo) by Rursh(m): 6:11am On Mar 18, 2022
Of the Greatest Ife!

Congratulations sir

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Bamire Is Obafemi Awolowo University's 12th Vice-Chancellor (Photo) by kreativenaija(m): 8:55am On Mar 18, 2022
Professor Bamire congratulations
Now great OAU will be greater under this administration believe me

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Bamire Is Obafemi Awolowo University's 12th Vice-Chancellor (Photo) by Josephkabila12: 9:00am On Mar 18, 2022
Congratulations Prof
Re: Adebayo Bamire Is Obafemi Awolowo University's 12th Vice-Chancellor (Photo) by kreativenaija(m): 9:06am On Mar 18, 2022
True, looking at the track record of this new VC. I know OAU ife made the right choice

chigoziri2403:
The position of most VCS is political and has little to do with Academic prowess

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Bamire Is Obafemi Awolowo University's 12th Vice-Chancellor (Photo) by JimmySwaggart(m): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2022
meliziz12:
He looks capable let him not do otherwise if not he has abused the gods that makes him look capable grin
Looks doesn't matter jare.
It's all politics.
let me digress a bit
I don't know y he didn't send his son out of the country to study pharmacy, like most professors do over here. OAU pharmacy has been dealing with the guy, he has spent 7 years now for a 5years course and still in 300 level, and imagine been a deputy vice Chancellor pikin.
OAU just too get sadist lecturer's, and derive joy in failing students, but now wey him papa Don turn Dean, weda the boy Sabi cram book or not, he can't be withdrawn and surely Dem go make sure say him graduate Las las.

I use to be his classmate.
Re: Adebayo Bamire Is Obafemi Awolowo University's 12th Vice-Chancellor (Photo) by yetunsbay(m): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2022
Come oooo don't tell me my sch St. Clares’ Nursery/Primary School, Osogbo (private) don old sotey like this.
Re: Adebayo Bamire Is Obafemi Awolowo University's 12th Vice-Chancellor (Photo) by kreativenaija(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
JimmySwaggart:

Looks doesn't matter jare.
It's all politics.
let me digress a bit
I don't know y he didn't send his son out of the country to study pharmacy, like most professors do over here. OAU pharmacy has been dealing with the guy, he has spent 7 years now for a 5years course and still in 300 level, and imagine been a deputy vice Chancellor pikin.
OAU just too get sadist lecturer's, and derive joy in failing students, but now wey him papa Don turn Dean, weda the boy Sabi cram book or not, he can't be withdrawn and surely Dem go make sure say him graduate Las las.

I use to be his classmate.

I believe he will graduate... But definitely you don’t know this man, His position does not have anything to do with his son. He is a very disciplined man and might have his own reasons for not sending his son aboard.

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Bamire Is Obafemi Awolowo University's 12th Vice-Chancellor (Photo) by sparkyJ: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
Dmacqh:

I don’t really know him though I don’t doubt his academic prowess and astute character.
I was privileged to see how Senate and Council vote or select VC at a University. I was also privileged to have photocopied some CV of aspiring VC in a university .
The politics isn’t here . You must get ready to fight , maybe dirty .

U need to find out who fought for him during the Deanship tussle in faculty of Agric. When u do, then u will know that the one who fights for him is NOT questionable (aka Mightier than the Mightiest, Alagbara Nla, Aasoro-kolu!). That Prof get the backing of God o. Even in trivial things, God has always fought for him. No be today we sabi this man o. The only thing Prof Bamire cannot get is what God won't give him. He is so gentle that u hardly notice when he passes by. May God help his new reign!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUTO Students Represent Nigeria In Dubai Hultprize 2016 (photos) / Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony / Surviving Nigeria As A Graduate Today By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.