Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Need A Rebound - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Rebound (3382 Views)

Have You Ever Been Used As A Rebound Before? / If You Are In A Rebound Relationship, You Are Exposing Yourself To Further Hurt / 7 Reasons Why A Rebound Relationship Is A Bad Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Rebound by Truvelisback(m): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
Candidlady:

Pathetic !!! The so called redpillers battling over a lady !
Pathetic
I'm just salt of words.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Rebound by DryMouth: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Yahoo boy wan run us local.

You dey mad

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Rebound by DryMouth: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

ALL dis useless MANCHIS Dem wey de DROP number!

I JUST de look Una wit my WEED for mouth..

some people left leg go SOON drop 4 GROUND!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Very careless MANCHIs

Abobi abeg borrow me your new KALA make i take blow blow their left left legs.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Rebound by Tobest94: 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
And you don’t have a female friend you can’t talk to rather than looking for guys here?
Re: I Need A Rebound by Boogyman557: 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
DryMouth:
Very careless MANCHIs
Abobi abeg borrow me your new KALA make i take blow blow their left left legs.
Holly Gram cool

Na my old KALA go SWEET to USE for dis MANCHIS!

NACK BLAST Dem WOTOWOTO!

WTF MAN!

Re: I Need A Rebound by Aspirila: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Exactly,it was dumb of you to say I sent her a PM, why on earth would I do that? Or you don't know what a PM means you knob head ?
Been through heartbreaks and depression so I know what it means for someone to speak out about needing someone to talk to ,dumb head nigha it takes a lot of courage.
Re: I Need A Rebound by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
thatthickgurl:
Hi
Good evening

As the topic suggest, I'm seeking a rebound, currently experiencing a bad heartbreak that has me begging the perpetrator for forgiveness.

He cheated on me, and I'm the one still apologizing because I've formed an attachment with him, that has become part of my routine.

I need someone to help me wean out, of this unhealthy attachment and be able to function productively.

There would be no emotion attached, just someone who is willing to talk to me daily. I promise you , I'm not a boring person , I know how to hold a conversation.

Make we gist to epp you forget
Re: I Need A Rebound by thatthickgurl(f): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2022
Thank you everyone

1 Like

Re: I Need A Rebound by IceColdVeins(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
thatthickgurl:
Hi
Good evening

As the topic suggest, I'm seeking a rebound, currently experiencing a bad heartbreak that has me begging the perpetrator for forgiveness.

He cheated on me, and I'm the one still apologizing because I've formed an attachment with him, that has become part of my routine.

I need someone to help me wean out, of this unhealthy attachment and be able to function productively.

There would be no emotion attached, just someone who is willing to talk to me daily. I promise you , I'm not a boring person , I know how to hold a conversation.
I’m sorry you are just another breakfast statistics.
Pick what’s left of your shredded heart and move on.
Re: I Need A Rebound by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:40am On Mar 20, 2022
OP this is all shades of wrong.how can you be begging a man who cheated on you.You should have self-worth.hmmmm.well send me a PM,if you want to talk about it.i can advise you on how to ease the pain.
Re: I Need A Rebound by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:07am On Mar 24, 2022
thatthickgurl:
Hi
Good evening

You would think talking to someone would solve the issue, as far as the person has been through one and have your best interest at heart, then talking with that fellow will make a great deal.

But I remember your moniker sometimes ago, and in no particular way to sound "odd", I personally think you'll need to have a solid disposition about yourself first and define what believes you hold true. This would entail a proper reorientation of your priorities and how you choose to spend your time.

From my observation you're prone to depression and clingy. There's everything wrong with these two.

You'll most likely not realise reading the true intentions of people bkos of your inclination to respond emotionally than logically at first, but the good thing is that you can address both, first it starts with prayer, yes not a popular opinion, a consistent time of prayer first. what this does is that it begins to prime things you can't control to fall in place.

secondly read up on personal development and relationship management.

Since you read

Good morning holy spirit by Benny Hinn

Why you act the way you do by Tim Lahaye

The power of self discipline (No excuses) by Brian Tracy

These three books will change your life, frankly speaking, people largely succeed or fail basically by who they're becoming or not becoming. you first become before you have.

I hope this helps.
Re: I Need A Rebound by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 04, 2022
thatthickgurl:
No guy is cheap.

I appreciate everyone who is trying to help me get through this phase

God bless you
You sound like someone I know. One miss.tearious

1 Like

Re: I Need A Rebound by medriano: 7:34am On Apr 04, 2022
thatthickgurl:
Hi
Good evening

You don’t need rebound. Work on yourself, thoughts.
Your self esteem is low if not, you won’t stoll be crazy about someone who treated you badly. Dust yourself up and move on.
Re: I Need A Rebound by medriano: 7:38am On Apr 04, 2022
thatthickgurl:
No guy is cheap.

I appreciate everyone who is trying to help me get through this phase

God bless you

This is the problem you have and probably why that messed you up. Learn how to be by yourself. Learn how to be independent. Learn how not to be needy especially with friends/relationships.
You need to love yourself � that way, you’ll get through whatever issues you are facing.
Stop depending on people emotionally and otherwise.
Re: I Need A Rebound by Ihenzy(m): 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
Are you in Jos?
If yes I can help out
Re: I Need A Rebound by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
braine:
Men are cheap sha.

A random person puts a story up, they've started drooling.

Have some dignity, gentlemen.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Calm down joor ..
Re: I Need A Rebound by Magnoliaa(f): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2022
Ocholu:
I don't mind being a drop out though! As far as I have the bag to feed my family, your family and your entire community. No offense grin.

I noticed that Nairalanders like you are utterly broke and depressed.

Odinson1, soundOsonic and kayperry will not see a man broke-shaming another man here but nooo it's Magnoliaa they'll want to drag for the fun of it.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Rebound by Magnoliaa(f): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Na my old KALA go SWEET to USE for dis MANCHIS!

NACK BLAST Dem WOTOWOTO!

WTF MAN!

They write monikers on a piece of paper, alaye. What's to say you didn't just rip the pictures from somewhere and edited it.

But continue. I really hope there are law enforcement agents on here, seeing all you're posting and saying.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Rebound by Boogyman557: 9:40am On Apr 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

They write monikers on a piece of paper, alaye. What's to say you didn't just rip the pictures from somewhere and edited it.

But continue. I really hope there are law enforcement agents on here, seeing all you're posting and saying.
Holly Gram cool U be CONFIRM Gee!

Dat is y I de ADVISE EVERYBODY to Carry der own KALA

CUNTREE don CAST big time!

STREET self don CAST big time!

make EVERYBODY buy KALA.. E go make SENTENCES well well..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Rebound by Ocholu: 10:13am On Apr 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Odinson1, soundOsonic and kayperry will not see a man broke-shaming another man here but nooo it's Magnoliaa they'll want to drag for the fun of it.

Do I look like your mate? Why quoting me unnecessarily?
Re: I Need A Rebound by kayperry: 10:22am On Apr 08, 2022
magnoliaa
palema007

una weldone
Re: I Need A Rebound by odinson1(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Men who broke shame other men are part of the problem
Re: I Need A Rebound by Magnoliaa(f): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2022
odinson1:
Men who broke shame other men are part of the problem

Right. But you won't drag them or insult them or have never felt the need to call them out until I mentioned you, abi? Keep it up.

Ocholu:
Do I look like your mate? Why quoting me unnecessarily?

Oh! When you were quoting me to cap shxt, you didn't realise you weren't my mate then nor that it wasn't necessary, but me quoting you in return is unnecessary? undecided You'll deal with it or not; I'll quote you as I want.

kayperry:
magnolia
palema 007

una weldone

I know it must be hard. So hard actually. You know how to drag and insult women everywhere, but you suddenly go mute when a guy is the one in question and you expect me to be unbiased in gender issues too. Okk.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Rebound by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2022
kayperry:
magnolia a
palema 007

una weldone
Huh? What happened?
Re: I Need A Rebound by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: I Need A Rebound by olympianares: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
thatthickgurl:
Hi
Good evening

Duh!!!

Re: I Need A Rebound by mitchelle16(f): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
secondly read up on personal development and relationship management.

Since you read

Good morning holy spirit by Benny Hinn

Why you act the way you do by Tim Lahaye

The power of self discipline (No excuses) by Brian Tracy

These three books will change your life, frankly speaking, people largely succeed or fail basically by who they're becoming or not becoming. you first become before you have.

I hope this helps.[/quote]

Thank you for this I really appreciate
Re: I Need A Rebound by Ocholu: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
[quote author=Magnoliaa post=111784319]

Oh! When you were quoting me to cap shxt, you didn't realise you weren't my mate then nor that it wasn't necessary, but me quoting you in return is unnecessary? undecided You'll deal with it or not; I'll quote you as I want.

What I stated are facts. You like hissing on my threads.

Now, stop quoting me with reckless abandone.
Re: I Need A Rebound by begoniaa: 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ocholu:
fiufdhuydsyshiyftkocsyjdthhudsb. Goigcsdkdzrikbcy. Hjhfrfuesgougetffiig
Re: I Need A Rebound by Ocholu: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
begoniaa:

Suck my dîçk. I know it's you.
Re: I Need A Rebound by tiffanyfan(f): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Pathetic

If only you know that they are the highest cry baby but come here forming Tarzan lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Rebound by eedhrisademola(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2022
Candidlady:

Pathetic
APOSTLE WOULD HEAR OF THIS!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life / Why Marry? / Am Scared Of HER Offer!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.