Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi (4161 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by Naijamedialog: 1:01am On Mar 18, 2022
The story of a man's unusual reason for ending his relationship with his girlfriend back in 2010 has gone viral on social media sites.
His girlfriend deleted his only photograph with PSG star Lionel Messi, the South African man revealed, prompting him to end his relationship with her.

According to him, after a fight, she got hold of his phone and angrily deleted the photo, knowing full well that it would cause him emotional distress.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

He went on to say that six years after their breakup, she begged him to take her back, but he refused, saying that he would only do so if she could somehow persuade him to meet Messi again in some capacity.

He made it clear that the Argentine icon is not like some of the country's domestic players, and that taking a photo with him was a big deal for him.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by Bigredmachine: 1:12am On Mar 18, 2022
Messi is god

5 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by judatech: 2:20am On Mar 18, 2022
When you hurt a woman...she goes for what you cherish the most

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by mayhead(m): 2:59am On Mar 18, 2022
She delete picture with a goat

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by Nobody: 3:51am On Mar 18, 2022
The GIRLFRIEND messed up Big Time..
Why would she dare that?
My WIFE knows she would never dare such..
It's Good the Guy deleted her permanently.
People should learn to respect people

14 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:00am On Mar 18, 2022
Complete definition of immaturity.. cheesy cheesy
If that really was the reason he broke up with her then he is not mentally capable to be in a relationship.. smiley

Now that he broke up with her is that gonna bring back the picture... undecided
Why does this sound so awkward and weird to me..there must be other reason for that not the picture..he already had it in mind to call it off and only used the picture as an excuse..
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by Totilopussylick(m): 4:05am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If that really was the reason he broke up with her then he is not mentally capable to be in a relationship.. smiley

Why does this sound so awkward and weird to me..there must be other reason for that not the picture..he already had it in mind to call it off and only used the picture as an excuse..

The picture could be his primary source of motivation that motivate him anytime he views it tongue

14 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by Polynek(m): 4:08am On Mar 18, 2022
Imagine undecided
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:08am On Mar 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The picture could be his primary source of motivation that motivate him anytime he views it tongue
Motivate him cos his life revolves around it right?
That must be another definition of "I am clueless"
How can you hold your fellow being so high that his picture is gonna be your motivation?
Ain't that hilarious..who does that?
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by Totilopussylick(m): 4:11am On Mar 18, 2022
He went on to say that six years after their breakup, she begged him to take her back, but he refused, saying that he would only do so if she could somehow persuade him to meet Messi again in some capacity.

Simple tax, drag him and go to PSG to watch him play live, after let him snaps several pictures with messi after the match and win back your love of life tongue.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by Totilopussylick(m): 4:14am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Motivate him cos his life revolves around it right?
That must be another definition of "I am clueless"
How can you hold your fellow being so high that his picture is gonna be your motivation?
Ain't that hilarious..who does that?
There are several motivational posters all over Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:15am On Mar 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
There are several motivational posters all over Nigeria undecided
Are you even listening to yourself?
So there are motivational poster that you can't do without them?to the extent that they become your primary source of motivation..
Common booya think...
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by paulolee(m): 6:29am On Mar 18, 2022
if na me eeh, i go make sure say i hunt n taunt her until she go provide dt pics back..
she go get mind delete d only pics wey I snap with my GOAT??
even just obafemi martins wey i snap with after I meet am for Lagos, dt pics was my wallpaper on my fone n laptop for years, e kum be messi? i swear, na only messi go fit settle dt matter..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by paulolee(m): 6:32am On Mar 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Simple tax, drag him and go to PSG to watch him play live, after let him snaps several pictures with messi after the match and win back your love of life tongue.
u think its dt easy to snap wit players just bcoz u came to watch them play, those guys are always with security and all those love for fans are just for d camera..
except u are lucky n met him on a good day before he would allow u snap..

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by HopeNeverDies: 6:32am On Mar 18, 2022
Damnnn!!!
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by nokspos: 6:42am On Mar 18, 2022
i support the guy , i'm not a football fan but she knows how valuable the picture is to him , if there was something more valuable to him, she would do the same thing to it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by McEphiks(m): 6:47am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did you read the part where he said she knows fully well it'll cause him "Emotional distress "

Or your hand just scratch you to type. Makenuna3deh get sense for this street na

10 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:48am On Mar 18, 2022
McEphiks:

Did you read the part where he said she knows fully well it'll cause him "Emotional distress "

Or your hand just scratch you to type. Makenuna3deh get sense for this street na
And?
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by fattprince(m): 7:14am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And?
Just shut up abeg. Its a big enough reason to break up with her. If only you can just for once read deeply beyond the action so you can see the intention. The lady did had a very bad intention.

9 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:16am On Mar 18, 2022
fattprince:

Just shut up abeg. Its a big enough reason to break up with her. If only you can just for once read deeply beyond the action so you can see the intention. The lady did had a very bad intention.
What are you expecting me to say?
Explain to you?..nah..you ain't worth it boy..
Slide off..
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by beautyhd: 7:20am On Mar 18, 2022
It means don’t let people know what you hold dearly because they may target that when they want to cause you much pain.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:20am On Mar 18, 2022
Messi no exist for French league
Hence the need for deletion.

The gal should be given award
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2022
judatech:
When you hurt a woman...she goes for what you cherish the most
Factos! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by MadamVanessa(f): 7:42am On Mar 18, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Forget about Messi Existing in french football, he exist in the world and everybody knows him in the world. Be concerned about yourself existing in your family, because even in your own family nobody knows/regards you. So focus in existing there first.

Useless penaldo fans

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by ruggedtimi(m): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2022
And he didn't upload it on facebk
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by FahBuLous: 7:49am On Mar 18, 2022
If I take picture with Messi and my gf do mistake delete am, I no go only break up with her, I most make sure I frustrate her miserable life....

Messi is the ONLY GOAT I KNOW....

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by techWriter3: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2022
When you injures a woman
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by Barims(m): 9:01am On Mar 18, 2022
nokspos:
i support the guy , i'm not a football fan but she knows how valuable the picture is to him , if there was something more valuable to him, she would do the same thing to it

And what so valuable in a picture Will the picture turn him to a billionaires in the next ten years or what
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by Tmberwolf1: 9:02am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

When I thought you were finally having small sense (with your criticism of Putin), you revert to stupidity. As usual you are seeing things from a biased perspective, grow up. Whether it was a picture, a Lamborghini or a f*cking pencil, it doesn't matter, she violated his belonging!!! It was something precious to him that she destroyed out of spite and bitterness!!! Is she a child?!! Why the f*ck should he be in a relationship with someone who doesn't know their place, or know red lines you don't cross. The dude cut off a poison, as far as I'm concerned he did well. If it were me, God knows I'd have done worse. Beating her up might not bring back the image (a good recovery tool will) but it will achieve two things;
1. Teaching her never to violate my personal belongings or space because she can't control your emotions.
2. Personal satisfaction.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:04am On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Forget about Messi Existing in french football, he exist in the world and everybody knows him in the world. Be concerned about yourself existing in your family, because even in your own family nobody knows/regards you. So focus in existing there first.

Useless penaldo fans

E pain am
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by Tmberwolf1: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2022
Barims:

And what so valuable in a picture Will the picture turn him to a billionaires in the next ten years or what
Whether it was making him trillions, billions or nothing at all, it doesn't matter! What matters is the fact that she destroyed something of great sentimental value to him that she had no business touching in the first place. If she isn't emotionally mature enough to settle her differences with a cool head and without doing something stupid or rash, then she shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place! Today it might be a picture, tomorrow it would be poison or pouring of hot water or acid.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by respect80(m): 9:17am On Mar 18, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Wait, dem fence your eye abi na bot d reply post for your phone?

The story of a man's unusual reason for ending his relationship with his girlfriend back in 2010 has gone viral on social media sites.
So Messi was in PSG in 2010??
Las las na true say no be everybody dey read before commenting...
Spontaneous reactors everywhere grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Age Is Beautiful (photo) / How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 / Confused: Why Did Most Girl Disvirging Their Self B4 Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.