Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? (2145 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2011
Fellow Nairalanders,pls enlight me on this,am always confused when a girl tells me she already has a boyfriend,i don't kn whether to keep off or keep on pestering.pls i nd ur sincere advice on this topic so as to kn what to do nxt time.pls i nd only sincere and reasonable advice.TANX
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by donjon: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2011
Fashi dem!
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by ismaeel86(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2011
keep pestering if u love her, u might be lucky. sometimes girls like to pretend
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by 190: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2011
Tolullopsy:

Fellow Nairalanders,pls enlight me on this,am always confused when a girl tells me she already has a boyfriend,i don't kn whether to keep off or keep on pestering.pls i nd your sincere advice on this topic so as to kn what to do nxt time.pls i nd only sincere and reasonable advice.TANX

ASK HER TO GIVE YOU HER BOYFRIEND'S NUMBER tongue tongue
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2011
leave her alone na,

if na your babe dey give another guy levels how u go feel.

she has a boyfriend, look for someone else.
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by ismaeel86(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2011
190:

ASK HER TO GIVE YOU HER BOYFRIEND'S NUMBER  tongue tongue

for God sake, d guy needs good advice, try and be serious for a second.
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by kpolli(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2011
mine told me that i answered, i can share grin
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by 9dynasty(m): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2011
190:

o boy you go make a very good Councillor ohh. .your advice nor get rival cheesy cheesy
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by iice(f): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2011
Not always true.
Some situations call for it.
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2011
80% True, My Advice Leave her, If she's yours she'll come back,
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by 190: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2011
9dynasty:

o boy you go make a very good Councillor ohh. .your advice nor get rival cheesy cheesy

cool cool
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by Smuthx(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2011
It could be true but hey, It could mean she dosent even fancy having a fling with you,
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by Mynd44: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2011
If a girl tells you she has one BF, that means she has about five BFs
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by BABE3: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2011
Like Ice said--some situations call for it!

When I'm getting "unavoidable stalking signals"---that's what I always say and---It works SOMETIMES---unfortunately!
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by Mynd44: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2011
So this thing with OAM4J is not really true? I knew you would come around
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by BABE3: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2011
^^lol--- You never jam! It's true! Very true!
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by 190: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2011
BABE wen are we nyashing!! angry angry
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by BABE3: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2011
^^ I don't wanna be part of your bridal party---leave me alone!
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by 190: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2011
Hisses - Just be stingy with your punny undecided
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by okwanuzo3(f): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2011
two reasons a girl wld tell you she has a boyfriend

1. she has a boyfreind
2. she doesn't fancy u in that way but she's too nice to say.
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by Cuddlemii: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2011
Its not always true. Its either:

1) She has a bf
2) She thinks she has a bf (some girls mistake consistent sex and phone calls for a relationship)
3) She knows that no man wants a girl that guys are not after. i.e.that line dt goes 'how would a fine girl like you say she is single'
4) You are a pest and u r choking her life (most common)
5) She wants you to think you are competing for her so you would wanna do anything

But some would just tell you they have several guyz they are studying and considering.
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by Cuddlemii: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2011
190:

Wow I didn't know. One guy told me one time to give him by bobos number so he can hook up with him for drinks since he was visiting the state where he lives. So he can ask him to take care of his sister o bla bla

But I gave him a good answer. Praise God that I didn't dull. So he felt I was single and claiming, hmmmm.
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by kokoye(m): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2011
'I have a boyfriend' is totally different from 'NO'.

keep on pushing on wink
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by MMM2(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2011
Op
U can still be d 2nd BF.
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by 190: 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2011
^abi oooh!

after all its written,

Thou shall not be stingy with punny for as long as its strong and durable - dey share dey go angry angry
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by jakesund(m): 2:50am On Jul 08, 2011
tell am say you wan enter sub cheesy
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by Zahnda(f): 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2011
Whether it's true or not is irrelevant. 'I'm not interested in you' is the message that's loud and clear. Get Gone!
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by guente02(m): 12:04am On Jul 09, 2011
Some posters sef witout gibberish in dia mouf dey get brain ache. . .mtcHeww, insanity.
@op
i have never cam acras such, so i therefore knw little or nothing abouf it. Bt i tink she might be cuddling pretence IMO.
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by Advocator: 12:11am On Jul 09, 2011
Most of the time women lie to keep men off their blocks. but if you wanna know why don't you ask people who are close to her. @ OP.
Re: If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? by PureOhio(f): 12:23am On Jul 09, 2011
Even If it's not true, it's already a Red flag indicating that she's not interested.

Where Did You Meet You G.F/B.F / This Househelp Sef / Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse?