Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX (70630 Views)

10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by tosyne2much(m): 6:40pm On May 02, 2015
Una weldone here ooooooo.. I miss ya'll cheesy

No prologue this time cos no time to waste time cheesy

Let's get to business

Grab your yoyo bitters and quickly book a space cool

10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX

1. Drives Her Out Of His Room
Vividly do I recollect the case of a guy living very close to my villa who accommodated a young lady during her Post UME exam. In the middle of the night, he made advances and the lady in question denied him of entrance. He flared up and drove her out of his room leaving her sleeping on a corridor till dawn *Even Orijin101 is not exempted from this act * tongue

2. He Refuses To Give Her T-Fare
He labels her as a GOLD DIGGER if she dare ask for T-fare after which she had denied him of entrance.

3. He Resorts To Beating Her
Even some married men are not exempted from this shameful act (so as some young dudes). I have however seen the case of a man who resort to beating his wife because she refused. Neighbours gathered in front of his door begging him to please open the door. When the FOOL eventual opened the door, he couldn't even say what his wife did that warrant beating (but we know what's up cheesy)

4. He Becomes Overly Stingy
It's no news that many guys exhibit " my money does not go for free attitude". The notion that nothing goes for nothing has turned many into becoming overly stingy the moment their advances was turned down. Even Ronald4lif is not exempted from this act cheesy

5. His Love For Her Head On Diminishing Returns
In the world of today, sex now seems to be the talk of the day. Many want to get laid so as to be on top of the game and brag to their friends about it. When no hope of bleeping is coming forth after several attempts, they lose interest and their love or chase head on diminishing returns

6. He Lies About Stomach Disorder
I don't know if this is medically proven but I have occasionally overheard many guys complained about stomach disorder when they are unable to discharge their fluid. Many will act like they want to die just to make the lady have compassion on them and let them have their way cheesy

7. He Acts Aggressively
Those who only see ladies as sex gadget would act violently and aggressively like soldier going for World war III. They become so rude and disrespectful towards ladies just because they want to get under her skirt without commitment and dump her in a wink

8. He Rapes Her
This is a common occurrence in the world of today. Many will resort to rape

9. He Turns Back And Acts Like You Do Not Exist
He turns his back to her and acts like she doesn't even exist. In some cases, he wears his shirt and quickly pretend having an appointment with someone just to send her away

[b] 10. Guys free to add yourz cool

I drop my pen at this point

Written by: Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/05/disgusting-things-guys-do-when-lady.html

40 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 02, 2015
He label the lady with all sort of negative words like ashawo, witch, mermaid, etc.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by omokoladele(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2015
Its only a Pervert that will behave like this

and to the babe........why the wickednessssssss? undecided undecided undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by agarawu23(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2015
He might end the relationship

As life goes on and this present generation, we youth have the blv that "once she accept dating me, I must visit her website" I tried to end relationship while in secondary school just because I was refused sexx. but don't blame me, blame the girls who are not fatefully and loyal.

When you try to open her panties, she will start crying and pleading she is a virgin *yimu* virgin my foot.

If you refuse me sex, u must give me the reasonsundecided if you claim virgin, I must confirm itundecided

guys wise upcheesy

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 02, 2015
lmao!!!!!!!any guys dat does dis eeehnnn....#never mature :Dbabes plenty naa,if one no gree one go gree cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by preizton(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2015
ok
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Ezedon(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2015
Why must she say no when followed you to your house she de mad, no one want friend-zoned

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by ronald4lif(m): 6:45pm On May 02, 2015
Number 4 sure pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 02, 2015
Only a clown do these things... as a matter of fact only stupid guys ask for sex.

Meanwhile the counter thread is on the way

13 Likes

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 02, 2015
yes he becomes very stingyangry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by ireneony(f): 6:46pm On May 02, 2015
i see fp material grin
tosyne2much that no. 4 thou grin

some guys are so immature
angry, what's so special abt 3mins of sex.

one thing i know if sure is if i dont like(i don't wanna give in) i will not come visiting.

tosyne2much @ no.1 what that guy did is very barbaric
thank God say nor be me that guy do that thing to, if not i for cut he manhood

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by ronald4lif(m): 6:46pm On May 02, 2015
jemimaa01:

Isn't she stingy and selfish as well.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 02, 2015
ronald4lif:
Number 4 sure pass.

Bros, I dey tell u. Shud be Number 1 on the list self.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 02, 2015
jemimaa01:

Do u expect him to be father christmas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 02, 2015
ireneony:
i see fp material grin

wink. I fit bet with 1 million dollars. E no go hit FP. tongue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by RolePlay(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2015
On this property, contact Jide Taiwo & Co. Nig. Ltd

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by tosyne2much(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2015
ronald4lif:
Number 4 sure pass.
hehehe tongue
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Isn't she stingy and selfish as well.
no she's not,like u always say,sex is overrated.
and just so I'm not misunderstood I'm talking from the standpoint of people in a relationship.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by ronald4lif(m): 6:52pm On May 02, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros, I dey tell u. Number 1 on the list self.

Thing is, a guy who's interested in a sex-relationship shouldn't give room for a no sex talk from his bae. The only problem is to make it clear before the relationship fully sets in. And if she's not comfortable with the idea she can take a walk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 02, 2015
5 is very common.

He might shun you and start tapping soccer with his hommiez. angry

Though, this should be for guys who are after a lady's 'factory', in the absence of that_ just form non-caring and non-sending...na the girl fit behave well on a good day. grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by ireneony(f): 6:54pm On May 02, 2015
wristwatch:

wink. I fit bet with 1 million dollars. E no go hit FP. tongue.
in ur dreams undecided
this topic too make sense

is only immature that does whats listed above..
especially no.1....
some guys needs to castrated
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Thing is, a guy who's interested in a sex-relationship shouldn't give room for a no sex talk from his bae. The only problem is to make it clear before the relationship fully sets in. And if she's not comfortable with the idea she can take a walk.

Honestly! A bargain has been made and when she has enjoy the juicy part frm d guy, she fails to keep her end of bargain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 02, 2015
tosyne2much:

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/05/disgusting-things-guys-do-when-lady.html

I dont support 3, 7, and 8
but all tue others, hell yeah

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by ednut1(m): 6:56pm On May 02, 2015
i don do dat Tfare package. thunder fire her left yansh. only my shawama money 800 nd coke 70 naira waste. nysc days lmao

3 Likes

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 02, 2015
ireneony:
in ur dreams undecided
this topic too make sense

is only immature that does whats listed above..
especially no.1....
some guys needs to castrated

Hahahahaha. Sweet heart relax. Am just kidding. tongue. E go hit FP before 11pm.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 02, 2015
ireneony:
in ur dreams undecided this topic too make sense

is only immature that does whats listed above.. especially no.1.... some guys needs to castrated
seconded
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 02, 2015
ednut1:
i don do dat Tfare package. thunder fire her left yansh. only my shawama money 800 nd coke 70 naira waste. nysc days lmao
cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 02, 2015
wristwatch:

Do u expect him to be father christmas
not particularlyundecided
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Truckpusher(m): 6:59pm On May 02, 2015
This is why you should always make it very very clear that chopping must take place and if she knows that she's not in the mood ,she better tell you to enable you reschedule your mindset and attitude. grin

Me tired of girls calling you all day wanting to come around and afterward they tell you .....I'm seeing my period lipsrsealed eh! iffa hear,wetin you find come sef? undecided

I hate a wasted journey - I am an African (Telephone conversation)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by ronald4lif(m): 6:59pm On May 02, 2015
jemimaa01:

no she's not,like u always say,sex is overrated.
and just so I'm not misunderstood I'm talking from the standpoint of people in a relationship.

Well, I don't remember saying sex is overrated though, maybe you wanted to use 'we' in place of 'u' which was referred to me. However, if I'd ever said that that's because sex is overrated for real. And most girls are the ones who have succeeded in rating it and giving it undue attention than it deserves.

Sex it's a no biggie, it's meant to be enjoyed by two people in love and not to make it appear like its some huge favour or breakthrough when offered to guys.

14 Likes

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 02, 2015
y would she subject me to spiritual konji if she's not in for the game

#SAYNOTOKONJI
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by peeparty(m): 7:01pm On May 02, 2015
Gist abt her with his friends lera and definatly he will not say the truth.him go lie say him collect.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend / How Masturbation Turned My Life Upside Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.