Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Do You Still remember the name of this thing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still remember the name of this thing? (3697 Views)

Do You Still Remember "Nokia"? Here's How They Lost Everything. (pictures) / Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... / Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still remember the name of this thing? by Crystalom3(m): 3:22pm On May 27, 2023
Do you still remember the name?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still remember the name of this thing? by hucknall: 3:25pm On May 27, 2023
Desktop Universal Charger. The thing slow ehn

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still remember the name of this thing? by Crystalom3(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2023
hucknall:
Desktop Universal Charger. The thing slow ehn
grin grin

And those lights go make you think say e dey charge fast

17 Likes

Re: Do You Still remember the name of this thing? by worldclass68(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2023
Our own " Good old days " grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still remember the name of this thing? by VinnyBaba: 3:55pm On May 27, 2023
Desktop Charger. smiley

In a Football viewing centre, I still saw someone with it looking for where to charge his Phone. shocked 🀨

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still remember the name of this thing? by akinade28(f): 4:02pm On May 27, 2023
Yes, desktop charger, i remember those days. It is the charging backup when our phone charging point is spoilt. It can charge just one battery for as much as 8 hours. And the battery will still run down fastly after spending that huge amount of time charging.

8 Likes

Re: Do You Still remember the name of this thing? by Zonefree(m): 5:16pm On May 27, 2023
We dey carry this thing for pocket dey waka those days. Anywhere we see light, we remove battery and plug.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still remember the name of this thing? by Sucre6: 5:39pm On May 27, 2023
Desktop charger,

when its starts showing red and blue light that's when you know it's charging πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still remember the name of this thing? by Careente7(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2023
How’s this confusing to today or tomorrow kids? Y’all should be comedians.
Re: Do You Still remember the name of this thing? by Waffarianman(m): 7:03pm On May 27, 2023
D way I take dislike D's slow poke eehh. Good old day's
Re: Do You Still remember the name of this thing? by Smitaro100(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2023
Multiple charger/ universal charger grin

D only charger dat can wake a dead battery to live before being properly charged with d direct charger. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Still remember the name of this thing? by Praxis758: 7:47pm On May 27, 2023
Those days when the Chinese economy was still upcoming and we did have serial fuel crisis and strikes more than thunder.

I remember we had no bandits, Boko boy, Ipob during the days of this desktop charger.

No hookup, island babes or Olosho during those days.

Pls someone should help restore those days.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still remember the name of this thing? by samuelpeters(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2023
Desktop charger.
Omo I really enjoyed it.
How time flies.

That charger was important when you want to revive your battery.
It was also important when you want to charge at public places. Better they steal your desktop charger than your phone.

Again...most people de use atleast two batteries. So if one de phone, the other go de charge with desktop charger.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still remember the name of this thing? by falcon01: 9:08am On May 28, 2023
Universal charger grin. There's a way we rig it into a direct charger, 10 minutes and your battery is full anything more then you've made a bomb grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Still remember the name of this thing? by Kobicove(m): 4:14pm On May 28, 2023
That's a desktop charger but you can't use it to charge Android phones
Re: Do You Still remember the name of this thing? by Akinzola: 5:30pm On May 28, 2023
Check ur email
Crystalom3:
I Build investment website for 10k only. Or you can get the script for 5k and install it yourself.
Re: Do You Still remember the name of this thing? by Crystalom3(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2023
Akinzola:
Check ur email
replied
Re: Do You Still remember the name of this thing? by diogo23: 1:57pm On May 30, 2023
Crystalom3:
Do you still remember the name?
Hahaha , A lot of people is still using it even my brother wife is using it
Re: Do You Still remember the name of this thing? by Streetmovement(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I swear I hated desktop chargers in my life, I never use am for once, that shows you how much I hated it grin

(1) (Reply)

Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? / 18 Simple Ways To Make A Woman Fall In Love With You / Resolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.