Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja (63485 Views)

See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. / The ₦2000 Plantain I Bought Around Chevron Lekki Yesterday / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
I don't pity you all animals! Sai baba; is resetting a down syndrome brains! Enjoy! Some people that still talk rubbish here are the ones stayin in their parents house or still been fed by their parents. Those in the Zoo had been hitted in a hard way.

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Nigeria is finished . Just imagine , a locally produced commodity like plantain is now as expensive as this Chai...God punish Buhari and his cohorts
How is Nigeria finished?

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by letitrainnow(m): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Chaiii, ...too expensive

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Ammishaddai: 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

How is Nigeria finished?
I'll take that as a rhetorical question since it's obvious your angered by the likes

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Mayeldah(m): 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
Most Nigerians are going for white collar job and others are in other formal business endevours

No one is farming. The few in the villages farming, Buhari brothers won't allow them go to their farms

This is the cause of the hunger we are experiencing today.

It will get worse if nothing is done.

Buhari is failure and at the same time a fool. He said he wants to encourage agriculture yet he sends his murderous fulani bandits to our bushes to kidnap and kill farmers. isn't that foolishness?

4 Likes

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by culf: 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
I believe you, I go buy fried yam last week, the seller told me 2 pieces goes for N50 naira.

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Sheuns(m): 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
People saying it’s cheap. How’s that cheap.
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Danielmegg(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
afrylance1:
The price includes the nylon. You for return nylon carry another slice of plantain.
i jus dey laugh � since
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by phemmyfour: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
xwiit:
At live camp junction, Abuja I decide to get plantain to supplement my food this morning I was surprise when the lady told me two seeds slices of plantain for N100.
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Toyindiva(f): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Come
Benin city and see expensive lol if the person won just sell for u Na 3 for 100 naira Lolzz Una nvr knw anything Buhari Na scam

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Mayeldah(m): 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

His PVC will suddenly make fried plantains cheaper?!!! undecided

Many of us came out with our PVCs in 2015 and 2019... What has changed?!!

Not trying to sound cynical, but Naija matter don tie wrapper Tay Tay!!!

Stop voting for either of the candidates of the two evil parties- PDP and APC.

Moghalu is still contesting, there will be other credible candidates that can change Nigeria's situation in other small parties, vote for those ones. If we all join hands and vote for competence, then the problem is half solved.

You can't be voting for thieves and yet be complaining.

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
Vote wisely in the next election. The problem we are facing is because we don't vote the right way
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Nicepoker(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Nigeria is finished . Just imagine , a locally produced commodity like plantain is now as expensive as this Chai...God punish Buhari and his cohorts
Is locally produced but you decided not to consider the factors of production involved. Come let me give you land plant just 10 stands maintain them for one year then your eyes will open. Serious farming is no longer for the poor o. Inputs involved are damn too expensive.

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
xwiit:
At live camp junction, Abuja I decide to get plantain to supplement my food this morning I was surprise when the lady told me two seeds of plantain for N100.

Sure say you no thief person plantain?
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by house10s2: 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
sheanzy:
You are lucky, here the two slice of plantain is 2k.

Make we lie dey go
stop lying
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Angelfrost(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mayeldah:

Stop voting for either of the candidates of the two evil parties- PDP and APC.

Moghalu is still contesting, there will be other credible candidates that can change Nigeria's situation in other small parties, vote for those ones. If we all join hands and vote for competence, then the problem is half solved.

You can't be voting for thieves and yet be complaining.

I have never in my life voted PDP or APC sir... I can't stand thieves and charlatans.
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Ammishaddai: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nicepoker:
Is locally produced but you decided not to consider the factors of production involved. Come let me give you land plant just 10 stands maintain them for one year then your eyes will open. Serious farming is no longer for the poor o. Inputs involved are damn too expensive.
Oga, it seems you're one of those people who talk without thinking. Why should two slices of plantain be sold for 100 naira... ? Even the so called factors of production shouldn't warrant that plantain (a locally produced commodity) should sell so high . What we have here is a failed government that's only intrested in depriving us of a reasonable standard of living .

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by shimolv: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
I will be full of regrets if I don't plant bananas and plantain on my unused land before April ends. The ROI is massive.

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
1st one is Russia, 2nd one is Ukraine cool

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Emola12(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Plantain wey be say Dem dey troway for our village chai.....
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Lionelwizy: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Not actually the plantain bro, it's the nylon that is expensive. Welcome to our beloveth country
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Snitch24(m): 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
Candidlady:
Two pieces of plantain for 100 naira ? Lies

(Two seeds of plantain) cheesy!!!

Bro a sachet of water is now 20naira in my area 25naira if it's cold

Hoping for a better Nigeria is like waiting for the devil to apologize

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by harmony75: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
O ga o sheyy they import this one now?
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Nicepoker(m): 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Oga, it seems you're one of those people who talk without thinking. Why should two slices of plantain be sold for 100 naira... ? Even the so called factors of production shouldn't warrant that plantain (a locally produced commodity) should sell so high . What we have here is a failed government that's only intrested in depriving us of a reasonable standard of living .
A crude oil producing nation. Automotive gas oil is now 700 per liter. Oga as long as 80% of inputs are involved in factors of production pls don't call such produce as locally made. If you like run away from reality you ain't seen nothing yet.

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by SarkinYarki: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
We warned y'all about the demon Buhari

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by minasu190: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Your own is even better,they gave you two for 100,in lagos 1 is #150.

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by HeavenShield: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
Thank your God dem give you two, I even surprised say no be 1..

Next...
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Ammishaddai: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
Nicepoker:
A crude oil producing nation. Automotive gas oil is now 700 per liter. Oga as long as 80% of inputs are involved in factors of production pls don't call such produce as locally made. If you like run away from reality you ain't seen nothing yet.
[/s] You're still talking through your anus . Who is responsible for the availability and distribution of crude in Nigeria ? Buhari. So what are you saying...? Even a fool knows that this country's failure comes from the incompetence of its leadership ...except you want to say otherwise
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by safarigirl(f): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Next time, go and buy plantain, one finger of plantain is 100 naira, you can fry up to five pieces with that one finger

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by tobeGod: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
You are even lucky they didn't shook hands with you and ask you to try again next time for that amount

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Enemyofpeace: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
come and see chomtin

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by nahr(f): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
I am shocked, has it gotten to this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup / My Homemade Meat Pie Recipe / The Grasscutter My 404 Dogs Killed This Morning..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.