Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja (63476 Views)

See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. / The ₦2000 Plantain I Bought Around Chevron Lekki Yesterday / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by porthouse7(f): 12:10am On Mar 19, 2022
Edoziesmart:

What's the lie there, this indomie generation kid?
Here one plantain is ₦100, at least one can slice 4 to 5 pieces from it.

Next time the op should buy it and do it himself, that's if he have oil to fry it.
All those food vendors are milking us using the advantage of bad economy
kid indeed na ur papa mate u dey call kid... this faceless forum sef
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Gofwane(m): 12:22am On Mar 19, 2022
Candidlady:

(Two seeds of plantain) cheesy!!!
One of the likeable aspect of you - your dank sense of humour.
I think say na only me notice that statement grin
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Yankee101: 2:22am On Mar 19, 2022
Lol. Na by force
Go and buy and fry yourself
Cook more often if you can
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by nnennachiji(f): 3:38am On Mar 19, 2022
Penywise:

It's not expensive. Convert ₦100 to dollars and see if the same amount can buy you that quantity in other countries.
I'm just wondering why we are enduring this Buhari led govt while we protested and Insulted GEJ during his regime. I have always known Buhari was inept and not fit to be a class perfect, let alone a president. 2023 is already here and watch how gullible Nigerians will vote for Tinubu. If he wins, I'll change citizenship to Ghana immediately and learn Twi.

At Walmart here in Houston, it’s one stick for 40 cents
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by dasparrow: 3:40am On Mar 19, 2022
All I can say is that famine seems to have come to Nigeria. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by kareemkamil(m): 3:51am On Mar 19, 2022
Nigeria don cast

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Johel(m): 6:10am On Mar 19, 2022
sheanzy:
You are lucky, here the two slice of plantain is 2k.

Make we lie dey go

Lies have clouded your head so u think everyone is a chronic liar like u....The restaurant where I eat at work is the same, 2 for 100 naira, a small wrap of fufu is 200...one small spoon portion of rice is 200.
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by harch354(m): 6:13am On Mar 19, 2022
Bro,u too dey lie
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by playfrank(m): 6:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Wetyn you wan use this one do? grin
xwiit:
At live camp junction, Abuja I decide to get plantain to supplement my food this morning I was surprise when the lady told me two seeds of plantain for N100.
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by debbydams(f): 6:55am On Mar 19, 2022
xwiit:
At live camp junction, Abuja I decide to get plantain to supplement my food this morning I was surprise when the lady told me two seeds of plantain for N100.
op I no believe you oo.i bought a bunch of plaintain # 800 in Abuja yesterday oo..i v it In my kitchen now
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Eddilove(m): 7:08am On Mar 19, 2022
You are right Nigerians are hypocrite

Check my signature I am trusted and reliable try me please
superCleanworks:

It is too cheap.
One will soon be sold for 500 naira.
And nothing will be done because our senators and reps that should speak up for us can afford to buy one trailer load if they like so they don't give a shiet about you.

And if you come out to protest tomorrow, your fellow Nigerians will say it is because you are broke.

Dog country.
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Angy55(f): 7:17am On Mar 19, 2022
sheanzy:
You are lucky, here the two slice of plantain is 2k.

Make we lie dey go

Oga no be everything be lie ooo....
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by garriAndsugar: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2022
debbydams:
op I no believe you oo.i bought a bunch of plaintain # 800 in Abuja yesterday oo..i v it In my kitchen now
Those plantain should be like fingers

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by EDGEof2MORO: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2022
xwiit:
You were cheated
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by debbydams(f): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Those plantain should be like fingers
at all..it's still Betta than ilorin own, five mature plaintain is 400 in ilorin o

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by HeyHey(f): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

#100? Really? cheesy

You should’ve kuku bought plantains and fried some dodo for yourself na? cheesy

You know if he get gas/firewood or even oil. Na so he easy to buy plantain and still fry it
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by garriAndsugar: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
debbydams:
at all..it's still Betta than ilorin own, five mature plaintain is 400 in ilorin o
Ah.. I like those fingers holding the plantain how can I get in touch wink?
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by debbydams(f): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Ah.. I like those fingers holding the plantain how can I get in touch wink?
lol..u are not serious
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by garriAndsugar: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
debbydams:
lol..u are not serious
Try me and see na grin
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by debbydams(f): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Try me and see na grin
I'm taken
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by garriAndsugar: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
debbydams:
I'm taken
Ok I'm ready to wait incase you become untaken I can now take you.
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by debbydams(f): 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Ok I'm ready to wait incase you become untaken I can now take you.
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Homemade Meat Pie Recipe / Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup / The Grasscutter My 404 Dogs Killed This Morning..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.