Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja (63483 Views)

See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. / The ₦2000 Plantain I Bought Around Chevron Lekki Yesterday / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
It's lifecamp abeg. undecided my Hood..and it two slices NOT seeds haba!
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by West2019(m): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
E no bad
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by xdlwilliams: 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
Unbelievable
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Bbbw: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
Really
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Lucymercy: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
xwiit:
At live camp junction, Abuja I decide to get plantain to supplement my food this morning I was surprise when the lady told me two seeds of plantain for N100.
My sweet mother do roast plantain to sell for sometime now she has not been going to her she'd to sell plantain when l asked her why she told me my son do you want me to go bankrupt??. Plantain is now an expensive commodity.

2 Likes

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Maobichek: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
[quote author=Nukilia post=111138438]The Op must be a PDP person cheesy grin
All the people that voted for APC are living large and they are not affected by the economy cheesy

#Sarcasm[/quo

Most Nigerians are feeling the pains ok, i bought 2 roasted plantains with a piece of meat 1k at Wuse Zone 5 beside Wadata Plaza.

2 Likes

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Candidlady:
Two pieces of plantain for 100 naira ? Lies

(Two seeds of plantain) cheesy!!!
simple choices of words and use of vocab hard many Nigerians gan!the word 'seed' choke me too grin
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by McAausim: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Thus what I got #100 in the north here.....

Abuja life no be for here man... cool

2 Likes

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
superCleanworks:

It is too cheap.
One will soon be sold for 500 naira.
And nothing will be done because our senators and reps that should speak up for us can afford to buy one trailer load if they like so they don't give a shiet about you.

And if you come out to protest tomorrow, your fellow Nigerians will say it is because you are broke.

Dog country.
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Zane2point4(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Same as owerri’
Those disputing it stays in the village.

2 Likes

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by DaInferno(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
xwiit:
At live camp junction, Abuja I decide to get plantain to supplement my food this morning I was surprise when the lady told me two seeds of plantain for N100.
grin grin grin
Cooking Oil
Cooking Gas

All of them cost what you expect?

2 Likes

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
SimSify:
Lord have Mercy.. undecided undecided..

Go get your PVC
for what ??better make we divide the useless CUNTry, jungle republic. NOBODY FIT FIX AM!the rot and corruption is way way too deep for any elected or selected next commander-in -thief to solve!he loot what's left of the whatever tattered and battered LOOT buhari eventually leave behind! Nigeria NEED A BLOODY REVOLUTION NEVER BEFORE SEEN IN HISTORY!! that's the ONLY way to clean up the mess,not by the useless PVC.election don't amount to a damn in this shittyhole of a country.head or tail, another clueless ex VIP criminal will be sworn in undecided

3 Likes

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by chukwuibuipob: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Famahzing:
Relocate to Badagry, it's cheap there
nothing is cheap anywhere. 4 pieces that look likevsizevof banana is 500k.It season is over
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by abokikhalifa: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
And everyone is forming rich in Nigeria.
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Chuksmonika(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Anybody having hope that this country will ever get better is as Useless as the country, if not more useless than it.
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by liver123(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
This country have finish. Life in abuja here is damn expensive. If you see food chop twice a day just thank your God.

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Nicepoker(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You're still talking through your anus . Who is responsible for the availability and distribution of crude in Nigeria ? Buhari. So what are you saying...? Even a fool knows that this country's failure comes from the incompetence of its leadership ...except you want to say otherwise
Can you make your points without insults pls.

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
kaymart:
The seller is very generous by packaging it inside that big nylon....
She didn't use paper grin
grin or just give him in the hand

2 Likes

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by tuzle(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Candidlady:
Two pieces of plantain for 100 naira ? Lies

(Two seeds of plantain) cheesy!!!
I would have doubted him in the last but today I bought 3 small pieces of plantain for #100 and y for #200
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by gulfer: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
Oga, that na your problem... Learn to fry your own plantain most of those food sellers want to build house in Gwagwalada too which is why their margin is always so high and they blame the government angry angry angry angry
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Penywise(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Nigeria is finished . Just imagine , a locally produced commodity like plantain is now as expensive as this Chai...God punish Buhari and his cohorts

It's not expensive. Convert ₦100 to dollars and see if the same amount can buy you that quantity in other countries.
I'm just wondering why we are enduring this Buhari led govt while we protested and Insulted GEJ during his regime. I have always known Buhari was inept and not fit to be a class perfect, let alone a president. 2023 is already here and watch how gullible Nigerians will vote for Tinubu. If he wins, I'll change citizenship to Ghana immediately and learn Twi.

2 Likes

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by mechanics(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nawa o, the hardship is real, but we will survive by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Ammishaddai: 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
Penywise:

It's not expensive. Convert ₦100 to dollars and see if the same amount can buy you that quantity in other countries.
I'm just wondering why we are enduring this Buhari led govt while we protested and Insulted GEJ during his regime. I have always known Buhari was inept and not fit to be a class perfect, let alone a president. 2023 is already here and watch how gullible Nigerians will vote for Tinubu. If he wins, I'll change citizenship to Ghana immediately and learn Twi.
[/s] Abi
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Onyeziokwu(m): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Nigeria is finished . Just imagine , a locally produced commodity like plantain is now as expensive as this Chai...God punish Buhari and his cohorts

Tbh with you my brother, we're our own problem too!

Most Nigerians into any services or the other, are always mean with their prices. A little panic, boom! Everything has already gone up in prices. We're too mean tbh, all because we've got no chill for the currency, one of the reasons it keeps depreciating in value.

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by edosignature(m): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
All man for himself

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by porthouse7(f): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
sheanzy:
You are lucky, here the two slice of plantain is 2k.

Make we lie dey go
u are also lucky I bought it for 5k.... yeye lies
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by lite15(m): 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
xwiit:

This is wrong, you are trying to bring confusion and anger, you know that the price of plantain is not fixed. No proof that you buy it N100, that's your problem why are you complaining? angry what's the benefit for this useless information?

Who put this at the front page ?
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by emonis88: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
When u were told that it is next devil u no believe, now u do.
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Penywise(m): 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Stop being intentionally daft. Read Vladimir Putin's speech and stop embarrassing yourself in public:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/24/putins-speech-declaring-war-on-ukraine-translated-excerpts

You are definitely a northerner. I don't blame you. What has Putin's speech got to do with the cost of plantain? Hundred naira is like $0.17. almost worthless.
Before those whites started their war, things have been getting worse in Nigeria. The poor masses are suffering. And you are here spewing trash.

1 Like

Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Lingudy(m): 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Naija I hail
High cost of living everywhere!
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by Edoziesmart(m): 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
porthouse7:
u are also lucky I bought it for 5k.... yeye lies
What's the lie there, this indomie generation kid?
Here one plantain is ₦100, at least one can slice 4 to 5 pieces from it.

Next time the op should buy it and do it himself, that's if he have oil to fry it.
All those food vendors are milking us using the advantage of bad economy
Re: See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja by TruthinAction: 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
xwiit:

You committed the greater sin by buying it. Unless you just bought it to show Nigerians where we are. Otherwise, 10 pieces of that slice can't even be enough for breakfast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup / My Homemade Meat Pie Recipe / The Grasscutter My 404 Dogs Killed This Morning..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.