Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja (27528 Views)

Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are the one that is bias if you can't mention any particular embezzlement Obiano did.He pays workers and pensioners up to date.He built Airport and many iconic projects without borrowing, he performed more than many Governors and former Governors in Nigeria today.

He's owing leave allowances, gratuities etc...

His government favoured my side more previous governments but still, truth is that he didn't do well...And he seems an abridged version of Buhari...

And his worst mistake, was to assemble everybody and everything that hated Obi to work for him...instead of advising him rightly, they just told him what he wanted to hear and led him astray...

Check those who defend him both here, Facebook etc and see that they are all men who had issue with Peter Obi administration...hence they used him to avenge their grievances on Obi
Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by allicare: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, This one too that just enter, that is already promising plan 2070 grin grin, to make Anambra a city like Lagos in 2070 grin grin, if he tries nonsense too, I hope they arrested him after the first tenure and not wait for people to suffer for 8 years. I don't trust any politician, that's how Buhari promised us the world, all of them are just dreamers, they are like children wishing to be governors or presidents, we need smart thinkers, wise people, not wishers or dreamers.

My friend, don't compare Prof from Your president. They are not in the same class. comparing them is like comparing light to darkness.
Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by charlsecy(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
...Is it not too much for him? I mean he's yet to recover from the embarrassment his wife gave to him yesterday.
Keep quiet, biko.
Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
globemoney:

And yet was being voted overwhelmingly by the masses.. only losers are disappointed. He remains Anambra best Governor

Anambra state best governor in embezzlement and profligacy...

One of the reasons Obiano got into trouble and failed in leadership is because he had lots of men like you around him...

I worked with him before he came into politics and I know Chief very well...he failed everybody that knew him before due to the calibre of sadistic and vengeance seeking folks who surrounded ...

With all the petitions and media blackmails he surreptitiously sponsored via these guys against Obi to efcc and co; who's crying now? Who's being disgraced all round? Can you ever imagine anyone of past Anambra leaders in such mess as yesterday? Getting slapped publicly?

I pray Soludo doesn't fall into same mess...God bless all men of goodwill
Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
globemoney:

Is Obiano igbo governor? Clown. Both APC and PDP that he thrashed last year in the elections were the ones rejoicing.
The bitter Bianca has not gotten over her senatorial ticket denial by Obiano. All these nonsense will pass and Obiano remains best

Those elections were won with money...he opened state purse and rained money and people followed the cash...No party could match his spending spree and that's part of the money that he's going to account for... including the ones he funneled via Chinedu...

Have you seen anyone condemn the slap his wife got? Have you seen anyone outside his government condemn his arrest? 21/21 wasn't popularity but money speaking...Now is time for account and his days in court will be long enough...
Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by globemoney: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

[s]Anambra state best governor in embezzlement and profligacy...

One of the reasons Obiano got into trouble and failed in leadership is because he had lots of men like you around him...

I worked with him before he came into politics and I know Chief very well...he failed everybody that knew him before due to the calibre of sadistic and vengeance seeking folks who surrounded ...

With all the petitions and media blackmails he surreptitiously sponsored via these guys against Obi to efcc and co; who's crying now? Who's being disgraced all round? Can you ever imagine anyone of past Anambra leaders in such mess as yesterday? Getting slapped publicly?

I pray Soludo doesn't fall into same mess...God bless all men of goodwill[/s]
Your wailing for 8 years has been sponsored by Obiano's finishing of Obi in Anambra politics, Obi is desperately attending state functions now to save face after Obiano destroyed him politically with all his paid propaganda by people like you. Isn't it a shame that obi lost his own LGA twice to Obiano and you still have mouth to talk.
Obiano's wife will soon become a senator while Obi keeps deceiving himself with presidency he will never become. He'sno threat to anyone thats why even after the Pandora scandal, no one cared to call him because he's a light weight politician, even Atiku learnt that late and already dumped him.
Obiano is being hounded by PDP for daring to disgrace APC/Malami last year, not to mention PDP with Obi campiagning. Every one knows that. Let them bring their case gainst him lets see. Its time you peter obi noisemakers accept the current reality, Obiano is the powerhouse of Anambra politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by Minime10(m): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
Double wahala for dead body!
Yet to recover from the Pro Max Mellenial slaaaap, his wife got earlier on, he was arrested and detained by EFCC.
Power indeed is transient. cool cool cool grin grin grin
Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
globemoney:

Pile of rubbish, apart from projects Obiano outperformed Obi in all sectors, doctors where on strike for over a year under Obi, never happened under Obiano, talking about economy, Anambra IGR under Obi was below 500 million monthly under Obi, under Obiano its over 2 billion monthly. Please mention any concrete area Obiano failed or where Obi did better than him let me show you the facts

Upper Iweka is enough testimonial on what happened between the two governments...IGR? Where he's extorting artisans with touts. Touts are just innumerable now
Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by globemoney: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Upper Iweka is enough testimonial on what happened between the two governments...IGR? Where he's extorting artisans with touts. Touts are just innumerable now
So you dont have shame to say a big state like Anambra was doing 500 million in IGR under your master, even less than Ebonyi.. Shame.. The same upper iweka that goes to sleep my 6pm due to insecurity under Obi? You think we have short memory
Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by globemoney: 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Those elections were won with money...he opened state purse and rained money and people followed the cash...No party could match his spending spree and that's part of the money that he's going to account for... including the ones he funneled via Chinedu...

Have you seen anyone condemn the slap his wife got? Have you seen anyone outside his government condemn his arrest? 21/21 wasn't popularity but money speaking...Now is time for account and his days in court will be long enough...
Excuses and excuses.. Please say something new. 21/21 is not popularity but money? So its failure to win your own LGA that is popularity? Werent people like you telling us how Obi was a billionaire, the richest man in the world
Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
globemoney:

Your wailing for 8 years has been sponsored by Obiano's finishing of Obi in Anambra politics, Obi is desperately attending state functions now to save face after Obiano destroyed him politically with all his paid propaganda by people like you. Isn't it a shame that obi lost his own LGA twice to Obiano and you still have mouth to talk.
Obiano's wife will soon become a senator while Obi keeps deceiving himself with presidency he will never become. He'sno threat to anyone thats why even after the Pandora scandal, no one cared to call him because he's a light weight politician, even Atiku learnt that late and already dumped him.
Obiano is being hounded by PDP for daring to disgrace APC/Malami last year, not to mention PDP with Obi campiagning. Every one knows that. Let them bring their case gainst him lets see. Its time you peter obi noisemakers accept the current reality, Obiano is the powerhouse of Anambra politics.

Wonderful gibberish... Go bring him out...next is to drop his international passport with court...let him go and live in that heaven he built in ANAMBRA STATE...why is he running away from Nigeria after establishing heaven on earth here
Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by globemoney: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Wonderful gibberish... Go bring him out...next is to drop his international passport with court...let him go and live in that heaven he built in ANAMBRA STATE...why is he running away from Nigeria after establishing heaven on earth here
You lord and saviour went to his own home in texas and called him to be governor,he has finish and going back to his home and you are crying. Why did your boss go to beg him in Texas to come and be governor? EFCC is wasting time, everyone knows, no one is supporting them on this because everyone knows Obiano is not corrupt
Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
globemoney:

So you dont have shame to say a big state like Anambra was doing 500 million in IGR under your master, even less than Ebonyi.. Shame.. The same upper iweka that goes to sleep my 6pm due to insecurity under Obi? You think we have short memory

Men without conscience like you led Obiano to the guillotine...but karma I pray comes fast enough
Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
globemoney:

Excuses and excuses.. Please say something new. 21/21 is not popularity but money? So its failure to win your own LGA that is popularity? Werent people like you telling us how Obi was a billionaire, the richest man in the world

I voted APGA too...do you know why I did? Hahahaha.
Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
globemoney:

You lord and saviour went to his own home in texas and called him to be governor,he has finish and going back to his home and you are crying. Why did your boss go to beg him in Texas to come and be governor? EFCC is wasting time, everyone knows, no one is supporting them on this because everyone knows Obiano is not corrupt

Some people have no conscience indeed...
Details of how Obiano came isn't hidden...and Peter Obi your nightmare never had him in plans at all...
Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is it not too much for him? I mean he's yet to recover from the embarrassment his wife gave to him yesterday.

All these bad luck Is because of Ebelechukwu yesterday's action.

I think the only reason Obiano Is keeping that woman as a wife is because she's a pro in gobbling dick. Take a look at her mouth, you'll know that she's a professional dick s*cker.
Lol! you are very wicked and heartless for the comment about her mouth.
Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by guychidile: 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
The ex governor is not smart sef.i thought he have some thing up his sleeve, I never know he is ofeke.
Arbegi answer efcc well and tell them whether u squandered Anambra state treasure or if u protected it.
This is time for reckoning mehn.
Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by SocialJustice: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
I hope EFCC will arrest Buhari like this when his tenure ends because Obiano did not see 5% of the money Buhari has stolen and mismanaged.
Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by Kingibiza(m): 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
lol , my guy nothing will happen to okowa.... What about Emmanuel uduaghan?? grin

Emmanuel uduaghan is a mad man, in fact all politicians are mad non of the is normal
Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by ThankGodFriday(m): 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Traveling out so quick
Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by TheWolfen(m): 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
IamV:
OT ;

If you’re going through difficult times, please, don’t give up. Don’t ever forget all that the Almighty have done for you, His Promises; the prayers He answered etc. Keep going with a heart full of faith.

Wishing you a lovely weekend.

God bless u. Happy weekend

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by Viraltrends123: 4:25am On Mar 19, 2022
allicare:

My friend, don't compare Prof from Your president. They are not in the same class. comparing them is like comparing light to darkness.
Okay, we shall see, I will quote you in 1 year time
Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by Viraltrends123: 4:26am On Mar 19, 2022
udomonday:
in that case,EFCC should also be wating for buhari after his tenure.
Yes
Re: Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja by Mevifix9330: 6:40am On Mar 19, 2022
Read Below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters : See What They Have Done To Us ! / Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates / Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.