Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

I'm Dying Slowly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Dying Slowly (388 Views)

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / I Am Dying Slowly, I Need Help Seriously / My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Dying Slowly by Ayobiggie59: 11:23am On Mar 18, 2022
I've been having this persistent chest pain for two months now and I've been to the hospital but im not okay with their diagnosis, it's just as if I was scammed.

Chest pain at d left part of my chest with my left arm affected with d pain also.

When I read about it online, I saw it was Angina that has these symptoms I'm feeling currently and it's getting so unbearable for me.

All d money with me has been used for d previous test I carried out, d doctor dont really have time to attend to me well, imagine only one doctor attending to 100 patients.

Right now im broke and can't really go for another check-up, it just seems im dying slowly. Can't tell my mum cos d news can make her health worsen.

Someone told me to get a drug called Nitroglycerin that it will help, still trying to look for money to get it. Pls, how much does it cost pls if u know d price?

I'm just 30yrs.
Re: I'm Dying Slowly by Totilopussylick(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
You won't die

Try herbal medicine
Re: I'm Dying Slowly by Day169: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
From your moniker, I suspect that you're on the heavy side so your situation should be taken seriously.
1 doctor seeing 100 patients means the doctor must've been overwhelmed with work and so you may not have gotten good care.
Please go to another hospital, perhaps a general hospital, or the same hospital but you must be there as early as possible, because of the multitude that turn up daily, so a fresh 'head' can attend to your needs better.
From what I hear, a daily use of quarter or half tablet of aspirin may also help if you don't have an ulcer.
God's best in your quest Bro!
Re: I'm Dying Slowly by Ayobiggie59: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
Day169:
From your moniker, I suspect that you're on the heavy side so your situation should be taken seriously.
1 doctor seeing 100 patients means the doctor must've been overwhelmed with work and so you may not have gotten good care.
Please go to another hospital, perhaps a general hospital, but you must be there as early as possible, because of the multitude that turn up daily, so a fresh 'head' can attend to your needs better.
From what I hear, a daily use of quarter or half tablet of aspirin may also help if you don't have an ulcer.
God's best in your quest Bro!

Tanx bro...About my moniker, it's just a moniker. I reduce my weight recently. Im weighing 74kg press presently.

I will visit another hospital when im able to gather some money cos im so broke right now. The pain is becoming so unbearable and im scared of a heart attack.

(1) (Reply)

Alaafin Adeyemi-iii- And His Extraordinary Life Battles / @nelo Okeke Gave Us A Final Treat Before Abandoning Us! | Emotional Goodbye / Btw Living With The Baby Father And Stayin On Your Own, Which One Is Preferable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.