Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Nigerians Going To Cape Breton University. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Going To Cape Breton University. (2218 Views)

Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe / Nigerians Going To Canada, Avoid Having A Nigerian Boss - Lady Warns (video) / Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Going To Cape Breton University. by Missfayvorx: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Good day, my name is favor and I am new to nairaland. Please I am looking for Nigerian students that are going to Cape Breton university, Nova Scotia, Canada in April.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Going To Cape Breton University. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
Edit: Guys be careful of those trying to connect, we have heard many stories that touch.

No offense to the poster above...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Going To Cape Breton University. by Missfayvorx: 6:21am On Mar 20, 2022
Please if don’t know the facts, I suggest you be quiet. I never mentioned that I was looking to connect with anybody or send any package or parcels. If that’s what I wanted, I would have stated it in the message. I understand that the country has become unsafe but that doesn’t give you the right to suggest or infer that a person (especially one that you don’t know) is a scammer or drug trafficker.
If you aren’t a student then this message is not for you. I suggest you look past it, and let the people I am referring to message me.
Thank you and have a good day!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Going To Cape Breton University. by femiaction(m): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
My wife got admission for September 2022 but she is applying from South Africa.
Re: Nigerians Going To Cape Breton University. by Happyface(f): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2022
Happyface:
Hi Favor, I'd be travelling there this month
Hi Favor, I'd be travelling there this month
Re: Nigerians Going To Cape Breton University. by wierdreaminds: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hello favour, we're you able to apply via their scholarship

Because I went through their admission process last month but couldn't complete due to some personal reasons
Re: Nigerians Going To Cape Breton University. by Becca8991: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
Missfayvorx:
Good day, my name is Rebecca and I am new to nairaland. Please I am looking for Nigerian students that are going to Cape Breton university, Nova Scotia, Canada in April.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Going To Cape Breton University. by Iamanthony: 6:01am On Jan 16, 2023
Good day, My name is Anthony, and Ive been admitted to Cape breton university for September 2023. Can you please give me an overview of the place interms of accommodation and jobs for students?
Thank you
Re: Nigerians Going To Cape Breton University. by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
What's the update on the accommodation crises we are hearing. Is there work to do?? Please drop update

(1) (Reply)

K1 Visa / People Are Abandoning Their Supercars Now In Dubai. See Why And How You Can Buy / Hotels In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.