Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,824 members, 7,831,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC (16193 Views)

We Haven’t Approved New Electricity Tariff – NERC / Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC / Why We Haven’t Released El-zakzakky – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by udele1: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Why was obiano running like a common criminal? So he cant spend 1 week in the state he governed for 8 years?
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by Emma15678: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
MansoryMX:
But you can arrest youths, plaster their photos and information all over the internet and tarnish their image for life for offense that is not up to 0.00045% of What these politicians are committing. Nigeria is indeed a lost cause for youths in this country. Heaven knows the day EFcc go burst me for being a crypto trader because them nor dey use eye see youth living and doing well! na kill or be killed. I will set the example so others can follow. We have had enough in this country
Are you inciting anarchy and chaos in the Federal Republic of Nigeria? This statement is equivalent to treason, which is a Federal offence.
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by HIPROFILE(m): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
inoki247:
lol you guys are confused arrest someone before you start investigation....

No naa bro irrespective of the fact we all hate the activities of this current APC cum Buhari led FGN this particular move on Obiano is not bad since there is ongoing investigation on his activities while as the Governor...

Lets say for instance a certain criminal whose case just got reported to the EFC is trying to flee the country through airport without knowing his name has been flagged. If the arrest such person and stop him or her from proceeding the journey would you see it as a wrong move? or is it because this has to do with a public figure? cos such things like this have happened to many you dont know or hear about.
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by captainamiedi1: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
We all know the result. what happen to fayose etc. all na for media. i can't trust a corrupt institution like Efcc
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by Olunmercy56(f): 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kennyprince:

That is if you have any evidence against him anyways. Talk is cheap

Typing and gossiping too are cheap
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by Alusiizizi(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
Let the EFCC continue deceiving themselves. At this rate they will loose all credibility in a short while to come and be dismantled.
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by olusola200: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
I guess the wife cause this , with her foolish attitude at the handover ceremony
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by olusola200: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
I guess the wife cause this , with her attitude at the handover ceremony
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by redirect(m): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
JUST GIVE THEM PART OF THE MONEY YOU THIEF SIMPLE!
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by BayoBola(m): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
smiley wink
Befulfilled:
With your religious heart, please help with airtime.

090 3010 0280

Thank you.
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by inoki247: 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
HIPROFILE:

No naa bro irrespective of the fact we all hate the activities of this current APC cum Buhari led FGN this particular move on Obiano is not bad since there is ongoing investigation on his activities while as the Governor...

Lets say for instance a certain criminal whose case just got reported to the EFC is trying to flee the country through airport without knowing his name has been flagged. If the arrest such person and stop him or her from proceeding the journey would you see it as a wrong move? or is it because this has to do with a public figure? cos such things like this have happened to many you dont know or hear about.

This not about public figure this there own method of fighting corruption dey arrest you first before they start investigations this what they do wen eva dey arrest even Yahoo boys so this not about public figures....
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by Gofwane(m): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
inoki247:
lol you guys are confused arrest someone before you start investigation....
grin

On a lighter note, he was about to japa with no hope of capture once he fled.
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by MansoryMX(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Emma15678:

Are you inciting anarchy and chaos in the Federal Republic of Nigeria? This statement is equivalent to treason, which is a Federal offence.

Treason murder you and your wasted generation there!
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by MansoryMX(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
MOTOPARK:
if obiano is found wanting for any stain of misappropriation of fund and abuse of office,he should pay for is crime.

Person wey Efcc don release! Even if he is found guilty they won’t do anything to him. Efcc is created for the Mass. especially the youths of this nation. If the likes of My former Governor of Delta State, Abia State formal Governor, Kogi state former Governor and others are walking free then we are not ready for credible anti-corruption agency in Nigeria
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by Reference(m): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
JosephXavier:
We know that it is Malami that is witch-hunting Obiano

He tried to impose state of emergency in Anambra to help them install APC in Anambra after trying to lure Obiano to APC but all the attempts failed

Obiano publicly called out Malami for his ill intentions in Anambra and personally went to meet the president at state house with his argument being that if a state of emergency will be declared in Anambra,same should be done in terrorist ravaged Katsina, Yobe, Kaduna, Zamfara and Sokoto

We all need to rally around Obiano and not leave him to his fate because he stood his ground for his people

Malami is a terrorist

What is all this.... Nigerians love their sentiment sha....
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by heniford2: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
Efcc na criminals do not trust them
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by Sweeetheart(m): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
I dont care if Obiano is a thief, establishment of Anambra airport alone is a fit to reckon with, this is why I don't give a fúck if Fashola embezzle, these goons work and their work is seen everywhere

the likes of Goje that did nothing in his state despite huge embezzlement allegations and was exonerated by efcc because of political favouritism shows the EFCC are mere political lapdog
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by techWriter3: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
I can't bide for politicians's dictatorship to wrap, you must have same to him if EFCC is not coward
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
Olunmercy56:
grin I can't wait for Buhari's regime to finish, you must do same to him if EFCC is not coward sad
[/s]
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by PeggySandas(f): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
JosephXavier:

He tried to impose state of emergency in Anambra to help them install APC in Anambra after trying to lure Obiano to APC but all the attempts failed

Obiano publicly called out Malami for his ill intentions in Anambra and personally went to meet the president at state house with his argument being that if a state of emergency will be declared in Anambra,same should be done in terrorist ravaged Katsina, Yobe, Kaduna, Zamfara and Sokoto

We all need to rally around Obiano and not leave him to his fate because he stood his ground for his people

Malami is a terrorist

They are both thieves, at least one thief is being served. I believe Malami time will come sooner, 'till then let Obiano answer to his crimes. cool
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by Emma15678: 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
MansoryMX:

Treason murder you and your wasted generation there!
Don't care about your insults, lazy youth; however I must make you understand that as a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I will not tolerate any statement that would plunge the country into a state of anarchy. I will therefore report this statement to the Department of State Security should you continue to be incite people against the government.
Thanks
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by eagleu: 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
JosephXavier:

Malami is a terrorist

Yes, think about it.
Where do you arrest a suspect even before you do an investigation, only under Malami, because he and his cousin running EFCC are above the Nigerian law.
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by Swonder: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
[quote author=Olunmercy56 post=111146757] grin I can't wait for Buhari's regime to finish, you must do same to him if EFCC is not coward.

Will you respect yourself, have you ever seen any formal president arrested in Nigeria?
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by babajero(m): 1:41am On Mar 19, 2022
Why arrest him if still under investigation, he served for 8 years and that wasn't long enough to investigate?
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by Abujason: 6:04am On Mar 19, 2022
You are still investigating but meanwhile you have already arrested the person being investigated.

What a fcking country led by dunces.
Re: Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC by Abujason: 6:05am On Mar 19, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin I can't wait for Buhari's regime to finish, you must do same to him if EFCC is not coward sad

For where!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) / The Good Side Of Saraki’s Cct Trial / 2019 Presidency:even Your Family Rejected You–bmo Mocks Atiku For Going To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.