Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) (52824 Views)

China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) / Russia's Massive World War 2 "Victory Day" Military Parade In Moscow (Pix, Vid) / Ukraine: Israel PM Meets Putin In Moscow For Ukraine Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Tinububalls: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
MNDY:

I shake my head when ignorant people like you come out to say the U.S and west is a hypocrite and has done worse, invaded places and killed people too. I am a Historian and an Int'l Relations expert. Let me school you small.

Ask yourself: Why did the invasions by the U.S into places such as Libya, Syria, Afghanistan etc not get world attention and criticisms like Russia?
The big question here is, "Can the world prevent the third world War from happening where there are nukes littered around the world?

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by frankson1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
alphaconde:
world people

see how they linked the cloth he is wearing with the economy as if he bought it yesterday

or he should have sold the clothing to support the economy

You gerritt grin

I stopped reading when I saw that part because it's only a pained person that would state that.
Maybe he should have used torn clothes.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Emma15678: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This war has really exposed Putin and Russia seriously. Prior before the war , the world respected Russia for nothing, because almost all the world think that Russia Military might is a top notch, only for small Ukraine to exposed this overrated country. As weak as Ukraine is, they still withstand this useless overrated country and give them a bloody nose.

Putin is finished. Even the Russians condemned Putin for invading Ukraine, China, their close ally now backup Ukraine after discovering that Russia they respected so much are weaklings that can be tossed and used any how like 10 and 11 spanner.

They only people you'll see supporting Putin's madness are those poverty stricken bastards here on nairaland that can't even afford three square meal a day like the one above me.
It's very unfortunate that you don't understand the Russo-Ukrainian Crises to the inner core. Do you know why UK decided to supply their ultimate anti-aircraft weapon to Ukraine? No. Do you know why the US supplied the Javelin anti-tank guided missile to Ukraine? No. Do you know why only 70 out of 1300 aircrafts of the Russian Airforce were deployed to Ukraine? No. Do you know why Russia did not carpet bomb Ukraine with 10,000 ballistics before finally invading? No. The answer to these questions is that Russia is not at war, there's only a special military operation. Secondly, Russia noticed that the West has special interest in Ukraine and that interest is not in Ukrainian favour, it is their selfish interests so Vlad refused to deploy special technologies to Ukraine. The West wants to determine Russian firepower with the Ukraine crisis but Vlad recognized on time and slowed his tempo that's why the West is providing Ukraine with lethal weapon that would counter usual aircrafts and armoured cars so that Vlad would roll out his superior technologies. However Vlad got to know of their plan.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Pastorsmile: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
This really goes to show that Russia is not as powerful as we thought. When you see a president coming out like this, to say these kind of things, you'll know that there is something somewhere to cover up.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by chiedozie198100: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
All u clowns castigating Putin, go back to 2003 when Bush and Blair were holding series of rallies in US and UK while their soldiers were slaughtering innocent men, women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan, based on silly lies about weapons of mass destruction.

At least Putin's claims are very legitimate. He needs to protect his borders.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Psalmistproject: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
JudgeWilson:
PUtin my main man
Your main man no wan tell his people his terms for him to stop the invasion of Ukraine.

Hypocrisy at its peak!!!
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by adedehinbo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This war has really exposed Putin and Russia seriously. Prior before the war , the world respected Russia for nothing, because almost all the world think that Russia Military might is a top notch, only for small Ukraine to exposed this overrated country. As weak as Ukraine is, they still withstand this useless overrated country and give them a bloody nose.

Putin is finished. Even the Russians condemned Putin for invading Ukraine, China, their close ally now backup Ukraine after discovering that Russia they respected so much are weaklings that can be tossed and used any how like 10 and 11 spanner.

They only people you'll see supporting Putin's madness are those poverty stricken bastards here on nairaland that can't even afford three square meal a day like the one above me.
one missile should be lunch into your mouth for this rubbish you typed

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by sweetjohn(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
Tovard:
I am not for or against Putin/Russia.

The atrocities both these countries America �� and Britain �� have caused in Africa � most especially Nigeria one-third of it cannot be done on their soil. They take advantages and nobody to question them. They create WAR where there's non for them to take absolute control of the economy and sell weapons in form of bilateral agreements in change of mineral resources.

I think Putin purposely want to test the levels of their military powers and weapons for him to know the areas of their weakness and He (Putin) cannot do this without sacrificing the peace of his land. Both CNN and all other international media houses are not helping the matter by giving false information and making propaganda about the war between Russia and Ukraine.

We need man like Putin in Nigeria ��
Shutup your gutter mouth. USA have done more to Africa and Nigeria than any other country in the world. You Muslims are just ungrateful creatures. Your Nigeria as a giant of Africa what has it ever done to Africa? A country that have never even done for her own country. Oya, go on your knees, raise your hands up, close your eyes and say this after me "thank you God for America"
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Toktee(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ammishaddai:
The only president to stand up against America and her hypocrisy . And to those who don't like Putin and his ways , I say "Death to all the capitalist pigs here and in the west grin
" Death to all the capitalist pigs" that's the motto of Muslims terrorists.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by VirileNelly2420: 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ammishaddai:
The only president to stand up against America and her hypocrisy . And to those who don't like Putin and his ways , I say "Death to all the capitalist pigs here and in the west grin

Some brainwashed Western slaves said he's hiding in a bunker, dat his people are against him...

Maybe dey will say he is cloned in dis rally...
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by nuland(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
Prior to the Invasion Russia was winning as World leaders except Biden were rushing to the Kremlin to desuade Putin from Attacking Ukraine.
Now it's close to a Month to the Invasion and he has not made any big headway.
Instead, the frailty and ineptitude of the Russian forces is brought to bear. His country is no longer dreaded by the west.
They supply Ukraine with intelligence and limited military hardware and watch Putin run helter skelter.
The Chinese Meanwhile are learning from this and won't throw their hat into this ring. Xie shall only leverage on this to get more concessions from the US.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Toktee(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2ntxDpg9lM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10627555/Vladimir-Putin-holds-huge-rally-thousands-Z-flag-waving-Russians.html
grin grin grin Putin trying hard to remain relevance while thousands are in the prisons all over Russia for protesting against his senseless war in Ukraine......
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by chopnaira: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
This rally reminds me of Daniel Kanu's Two million man march for Abacha grin

Fake smiles and musicians that included onyeka onwenu, Shina Peters, Felix liberty e.t.c
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by VirileNelly2420: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bodmum:
If Vladimir is doing events like this to shore up public opinion, he’s worried. Very worried. no animal should quote me negatively.
Try read about him... He is less perturbed fellow. He loves risk.

And moreso, am sorry Russians disappointed u by showing their support and solidarity!

Lastly, Orientation matters!
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Toktee(m): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
nuland:
Prior to the Invasion Russia was winning as World leaders except Biden were rushing to the Kremlin to desuade Putin from Attacking Ukraine.
Now it's close to a Month to the Invasion and he has not made any big headway.
Instead, the frailty and ineptitude of the Russian forces is brought to bear. His country is no longer dreaded by the west.
They supply Ukraine with intelligence and limited military hardware and watch Putin run helter skelter.
The Chinese Meanwhile are learning from this and won't throw their hat into this ring. Xie shall only leverage on this to get more concessions from the US.
Putin have not seen anything yet... the ordinary man on the streets have to abide by whatever he said for the fear of assassination or prison.... His main enemies are within.... Russia economy will eventually collapse like the city of Jericho. With the arrival of America military hardware more dead bodies with be sent home to Moscow... More scrap metals etc

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Ammishaddai: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Toktee:
" Death to all the capitalist pigs" that's the motto of Muslims terrorists.
So because I don't support the west and her hypocrisy I'm not tagged as a Muslim terrorist...? Wow, your more of a terror than Putin . Just imagine if the world had two of you, we'd all be dead because of your dimwitted assumptions
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Since you can afford three square meal, in fact I know three is not square to start with, dose that make you better than those who can't afford it? Or is everyone not entitled to his/her opinion again? Why are you pain? Don't take things like this person for your health sake.
Allow whosoever, that what's to doubt to do so in peace, those who's belief and opinion is different from yours should be accommodated that what true Democracy should be and not you dictating, and the like of those you Reverend so highly of that your brain won't ever question their choice.
I salute you comrade
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Toktee(m): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Try read about him... He is less perturbed fellow. He loves risk.

And moreso, am sorry Russians disappointed u by showing their support and solidarity!

Lastly, Orientation matters!
Do you know that Buhari has massive support in the northern region? That does not mean he is not hated.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Ammishaddai: 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Some brainwashed Western slaves said he's hiding in a bunker, dat his people are against him...

Maybe dey will say he is cloned in dis rally...
Lol...dont mind them . Putin is receiving massive support both in Russia and China and all throughout south-east Asia . As it stands , the western pigs know Putin is right but all they can do is howl and cry fowl because they know deep down that they had an agreement prior to this crisis and they failed to keep their own end of the deal
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Toktee(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ammishaddai:
So because I don't support the west and her hypocrisy I'm not tagged as a Muslim terrorist...? Wow, your more of a terror than Putin . Just imagine if the world had two of you, we'd all be dead because of your dimwitted assumptions
Majority of the people that hates the west are Muslims like you who thinks the west is preventing you guys from islamising the world.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Toktee(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Lol...dont mind them . Putin is receiving massive support both in Russia and China and all throughout south-east Asia . As it stands , the western pigs know Putin is right but all they can do is howl and cry fowl because they know deep down that they had an agreement prior to this crisis and they failed to kdeep their own end of the deal
Under what yardstick did you used to measures Putin love from South East Asia? And do you know what is South East Asia?
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by frankson1(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
Walkee:
95k inside and 100k + outside? Even Trump does not pull that crowd. Buhari can't pull 70k crowd. On a normal day Putin wouldn't pull that crowd but he's at war, citizens become more patriotic during war times

Don't mind them. Putin is been hated for doing the same thing they condemned PMB for not doing, which is showing up for the people.

Russians will feel stronger to hear whatever their leader told them and this will bring even more and stronger support.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by VirileNelly2420: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Ara na-azu nwa! ...I see u!

Am sorry if Russians disappointed u.
Putin has ruled Dem for ova twenty years nd still has over 14years to rule. Don't pretend u know beta dan dis man of good will. He made Russia wot dey're today. Don't b decieved
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Ungodly: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Who told you Ukraine were able to withstand Russia military forces…believe the western media at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by chopnaira: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Walkee:
95k inside and 100k + outside? Even Trump does not pull that crowd. Buhari can't pull 70k crowd. On a normal day Putin wouldn't pull that crowd but he's at war, citizens become more patriotic during war times
Na today. Abacha pulled more than that.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Ammishaddai: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
Toktee:
Under what yardstick did you used to measures Putin love from South East Asia? And do you know what is South East Asia?
[/s] I cant engage with people like you who phantom assumptions based on emotionally stupidity.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by zaddyboy(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

see as you carry white people for head like this... take it easy..all this white doesn't care about africa

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Triangles1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
petesunday:

idiot!

Is that how they train you to use vulgar language without point.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Toktee(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] I cant engage with people like you who phantom assumptions based on emotionally stupidity.
Do not deviate from the topic.. mention South East Asian countries that supported Putin Madness?
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by VirileNelly2420: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Triangles1:
Putin should Becarefool of insider.

Majority of ignoramus calling U.S all sort of name, they claimed U.S invaded terrorist country like Afghan, Iraq, Libya, and Bin Landen as if Ukraine is a terrorist country.

Most of the warlord in Libya that Gadafi trained are now terrorist in west Africa, the moment Taliban took over government in Afghanistan their citizens flee to European countries, any country that can't practice democracy is not allow on our dear planet earth.

People should practice democracy wen dey are informed. Africa for example isn't matured to practice democracy. Democracy is govt of majority. Democracy in Africa is a govt propelled by illiterates, because more dan 60% of d masses are illiterates.

With time, democracy will destroy d world. Time shall come wen thieves will seek their right telling u it's innate (inborn) ability. And so on...

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by VirileNelly2420: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
Duplik8t77:
I thought the west tried to make gullible TV watching schmucks believe putin was paranoid and in solitude.

Meanwhile, all hail Putin, the strongest president in the world.

If only Buhari had half the guts of this man, vulturegriller would not have been employed to lick his ass

Some claimed he's hiding in a bunker.

Lame talks!

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by advanceDNA: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
saintrow1:
Western media said Russia as lost 14,000 soldiers so far. Imagine this senseless lie.
Avoid the following devils media
Cnn
Bbc
Sky news
Dw
Fox
Abc
And Co

The more you listen to them, the more you become ignorant and stupid
All they do is lie and manipulate things

Just imagine how many countries USA have invaded and destroyed
President of other countries assinated by the cia
Trans Atlantic slavery
Colonisation
Racial killings and segregation

Do you know how many black people get killed by the police in America daily.

When Russia (Soviet union was helping Africans), America was busy killing black people like rat.

No eastern European took part in slavery and colonisation

Yes we have racist people in eastern europe but they are influenced by Westerners.

U have listed all the bad things done by US
We agree, US is evil...
I hate them, I don’t support them and their invasion.... but how does the US behavior justify the invasion and killing of Ukrainians??

Abi, to you, it’s just a case of US has done her own killings...so it’s time for Russia to do her own too...so US should just keep quiet...??

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin / Why Does US President Travel With So Many Soldiers and cars To other Countries? / Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.