Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) (52711 Views)

China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) / Russia's Massive World War 2 "Victory Day" Military Parade In Moscow (Pix, Vid) / Ukraine: Israel PM Meets Putin In Moscow For Ukraine Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Ammishaddai: 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
hornetclair:

I don't expect Putin to complain, neither should I expect you to. Both of you are too daft to exhibit humanity and capacity to reason. As long as it doesn't concern u directly. So no suprise. Nigeria is messed up cos of people like
Any normal human being should be pained by the action of the stupid in Power. So keep on licking and sucking Putin's ass and keep your head steady and switch your brain off while you are at it.

And allow sane humans react as they should

I'd rather lick the truth in Putin's ass than swallow the sperm of hypocrisy coming out of America's dick. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Bmaster(m): 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Good day sir. It seems you like war. I noticed most of the threads about this Russian war are created by you.
shocked

you go chop ban
How dare you quote our mod with such audacity.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Western idiots, wetin concern his jacket concern the abomination you people had been committing for decades and no one dares ask why? "The Russian president - dressed in a £10,000 Loro Piana jacket" if he wears rag, una go still complain! Satanic Britain!

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by nijanigga: 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Walkee:
you have no idea what you are talking about. The Russians I have read their articles are angry that Putin was too soft. They are also demanding the entire Ukraine be annexed just as England did to Scotland. All European superpowers have imperialist tendency. These are things Africans can't even understand because we were conquered and made to forget our history.
Mr know ,we're talking about suppression of news,save that history for your college class .Thank God for the courageous Russian journalist who braved all to tell Russians of the propaganda putin is feeding them
Include that history lesson for your incoming president BAT

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
[quote author=Ammishaddai post=111152497] I'd rather lick the truth in Putin's ass than swallow the sperm of hypocrisy coming out of America's dick. cheesy[/quote

Wise people do not search for wisdom in people's asses and dicks. These are the last places anyone looking for wisdom.should go to. Of course no suprise again, since it's you
. So like I said, keep your head steady. Safe journey as you tour around Putin's anus.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hathor5:

Tell us about the books you have read enlightened genius.
Kindly go back to family section or food section. undecided
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by alcuin(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
meeky247:

Which school did you study history? The school must be sanctioned for graduating a dumb. Joe at his old age is better than you. Wait are u serious or you are just catching fun.

As in, so many blunders in the idiot's writeup. The school needs to be sanctioned for real. Chai, painful to read.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Rolexjerry(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This war has really exposed Putin and Russia seriously. Prior before the war , the world respected Russia for nothing, because almost all the world think that Russia Military might is a top notch, only for small Ukraine to exposed this overrated country. As weak as Ukraine is, they still withstand this useless overrated country and give them a bloody nose.

Putin is finished. Even the Russians condemned Putin for invading Ukraine, China, their close ally now backup Ukraine after discovering that Russia they respected so much are weaklings that can be tossed and used any how like 10 and 11 spanner.

They only people you'll see supporting Putin's madness are those poverty stricken bastards here on nairaland that can't even afford three square meal a day like the one above me.
China is supporting Ukraine?
Why una dey lie like this for this Nairaland?
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Victerica(m): 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Putin, please keep fighting the war...

U think say you wise?
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by olugabbie(m): 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
wwwihy:
Dying dictator... that is what they do

Putin use his ego to destroy Russia.
Putin use his ego to receive defeat from Ukraine Forces.

Russian ground troops are no longer advancing due to resistance and collosal causalities, hence he is resulting to bombing civilians.

Ukraine forces defeated overhyped overrated Putin forces.

Glory to Ukraine

But to be candid, what do you expect. The Ukrainians are getting arms from the West. The West is supplying them with anti-tank and anti-aircraft weapon. The Javelin and stinger are no joke.

The US could not conquer Taliban fighters that only use AK-47, RPG and Suicide bombers.

There is no military that is invincible. The Baltic States, German, UK, US, France e.t.c are all supplying Ukraine with these weapons and you expect Russia to do magic.

Infact, i am surprise that the Russia military is still advancing in the Eastern part of Ukraine (Mariupol, Donbass e.t.c).
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by tiswell(m): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Good day sir. It seems you like war. I noticed most of the threads about this Russian war are created by you.
long vacation don dey hungry you laidis sad
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by kingthreat(m): 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dunno but "Z" is looking more like the "Swastika"
"Heil Putin"
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Legendaryd(m): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This war has really exposed Putin and Russia seriously. Prior before the war , the world respected Russia for nothing, because almost all the world think that Russia Military might is a top notch, only for small Ukraine to exposed this overrated country. As weak as Ukraine is, they still withstand this useless overrated country and give them a bloody nose.
Una go just open mouth waaaaa..

Putin is finished. Even the Russians condemned Putin for invading Ukraine, China, their close ally now backup Ukraine after discovering that Russia they respected so much are weaklings that can be tossed and used any how like 10 and 11 spanner.

They only people you'll see supporting Putin's madness are those poverty stricken bastards here on nairaland that can't even afford three square meal a day like the one above me.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by afamaustin(m): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Anu aba agba egbe ona ata nri
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by BullyBullies: 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
hornetclair:

But you are also using insultive words on him, I guess that makes you dumb as well, Nairaland full of
Cave fowls claiming to know more than Cnn. Wonder where the inspiration comes from. Weed perhaps.

Lol, if you ain't dumb like the person whose uncouth utterances I was addressing, you would be smart enough to comprehend that I was only addressing someone's poor manner of speech with the same language she used first. But you're obviously too blind and foolish to see beyond your bigotry and hypocrisy.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
gawu1:

Typical Nigerian wailer.
As weak as Afghanistan were NATO plus America couldn't defeat the Taliban. After over 20 years of war, they America-NATO -west alliance couldn't defeat the Taliban but have to run away cowardly leaving Afghanistan to the Taliban they went there to dislodge.
Compare this with Russia-Ukraine crisis. The Russian is not fighting Ukraine, it's fighting America/NATO/west alliance. Ukraine which Russia considers sister nation is only an alibi in this fight. Russia would have levelled Ukraine but for the fact that the aim is to reunite it back with Russia is the reason Putin call the military actions demilitarized and de-nazification of Ukraine.
If not cowardice, let NATO declare direct war with Russia.
Meanwhile, the rally has proved wrong once again the West and America propaganda that Russians are against Putin's military actions in Ukraine currently going on.

What is your own definition of defeat in that context. Where you expecting Americans to kill everyone in Afghanistan. or what? Or colonize them. What do you even think made them proceed to Afghanistan in the first place. Was the purpose achieved?. Quack historians everywhere
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by toxtimmy: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
did you cum yet with your putin jibberish?

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Kelvin3476: 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

MADAM VANESSA U ARE VERY HARSH ON HEAD SLAMMERS NT PUTIN.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Nuheights(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
If he no dey fear, why him wear bullet proof?
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by toxtimmy: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
i dare you to go up north in your country nigeria and say buhari is a terrorist... i will even buy you a first class ticket and put you in a five star hotel for this trip... deal?

gambia:

Terrorist spotted.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by DerrickzB: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You have a problem, and it has frustrated you so much!! For a woman, na wa!! Calm down!! Everybody should be entitled to their view!! Russia is loosing every time and yet cities in Ukraine are falling to Russia’s grip with only Kyiv standing!! I don’t understand how you guys cover obvious truth sha

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by petesunday: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Triangles1:
Putin should Becarefool of insider.

Majority of ignoramus calling U.S all sort of name, they claimed U.S invaded terrorist country like Afghan, Iraq, Libya, and Bin Landen as if Ukraine is a terrorist country.

Most of the warlord in Libya that Gadafi trained are now terrorist in west Africa, the moment Taliban took over government in Afghanistan their citizens flee to European countries, any country that can't practice democracy is not allow on our dear planet earth.

idiot!
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
BullyBullies:

Lol, if you ain't dumb like the person whose uncouth utterances I was addressing, you would be smart enough to comprehend that I was only addressing someone's poor manner of speech with the same language she used first. But you're obviously too blind and foolish to see beyond your bigotry and hypocrisy.

Only a blind bloated brained he-goat will not be able to tell that you can't solve problems by creating problems, you can't rid darkness using darkness. You said only dumb people use insultive words, then proceeded to use insultive words on him. From your definition you're dumb so don't be pained. The only daft bigot here is you.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by toxtimmy: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
e be like say someone touch your totori with hot pepper... please next time just close your computer and go for a walk, it helps.

MNDY:

I shake my head when ignorant people like you come out to say the U.S and west is a hypocrite and has done worse, invaded places and killed people too. I am a Historian and an Int'l Relations expert. Let me school you small.

Ask yourself: Why did the invasions by the U.S into places such as Libya, Syria, Afghanistan etc not get world attention and criticisms like Russia?

The U.S is the world police and everywhere it went no matter the outcome there, were in pursuit of global peace and fighting terrorism anywhere/everywhere after the 9/11 attacks. Check her motives for entering those places. Global peace and fighting terrorism are beneficial to not only the U.S but to the whole world too.

So, because of the presence of the west and NATO forces on the borders without an attack, Putin should attack Ukraine, a sovereign country? Is that what you are saying? In this age and civilization that the whole world is clamouring for peace. What happened to approaching the U.N, ICJ and other relevant bodies to resolve issues.

Nigeria could have waged war against Cameroon over the Bakassi Peninsula. But No. The world as it is now is trying so hard to avoid war and by extension prevent the third world war from happening.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Burtiano32: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
It's a shame that so many Nigerians don't know what is justified or just exhibiting hatred for things they don't have deep knowledge of. But continue to rant due to western hatred, not knowing what it means for Chinese and Russian dominance in the world., It will be catastrophic. Putin giving speeches on a rally shows the remergence of another Hitler, trying to show Russian solidarity which is not there. Putin is Hitler 2.0 spreading hatred to justify is selfish and personal reasons he should be stopped.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by irririchris(m): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
I heard people were forced to go to the stadium.. as seen on Twitter

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
shogsman:

I bet you got that from bbc and cnn you clown

Yeah.

Typical.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Johel(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2ntxDpg9lM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10627555/Vladimir-Putin-holds-huge-rally-thousands-Z-flag-waving-Russians.html

Strong man!!...All hail RUSSIA all hail PUTIN!! grin grin grin...The west can't do shit neither any of the western slaves in the comment section...lol
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by ken6488(m): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Stop engaging bro. The war is almost over, then people will learn the truth. They cannot hide the truth for long.
exactly
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
shogsman:

I bet you got that from bbc and cnn you clown

Yeah.

Typical.

Revert to insults when you can't prove jack.

Yeah. It was on the news. Go and call the agencies clowns.

Putin's buttboy.

Rise above pettiness. It will do you good. Stop thinking others can be constricted into your own twisted mindset.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Asour: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bodmum:
If Vladimir is doing events like this to shore up public opinion, he’s worried. Very worried. no animal should quote me negatively.

This video is old.

Not even from this year.

Always verify news.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts / Why Does US President Travel With So Many Soldiers and cars To other Countries? / The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.