Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) (52821 Views)

China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) / Russia's Massive World War 2 "Victory Day" Military Parade In Moscow (Pix, Vid) / Ukraine: Israel PM Meets Putin In Moscow For Ukraine Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Jeromejnr(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Thousands are in jail for protesting against his action, so I don't know about being supportive.

Take it easy abeg.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by dommasi: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
America instruments of foreign policy also known as aircraft carriers have suddenly become sitting ducks for Russia's hypersonic missles - Mr zircon, Mr Avanguard and Mr Kinzhal .

ken6488:
That means I they are still afraid

If they have mind they should openly support Ukraine and match on Moscow

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by I888(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Putin is finished. Even the Russians condemned Putin for invading Ukraine, China, their close ally now backup Ukraine after discovering that Russia they respected so much are weaklings that can be tossed and used any how like 10 and 11 spanner.
Please can you show link and proof that China is backing Ukraine now? I would love to read it. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Mccullum: 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bodmum:
Ok, ewure.

You're welcome Egufe grin
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by hotseat: 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
This so-called rally is an indication that madman Putin is beginning to feel the heat.

It is a rally meant to shore up his increasingly waning international rating.

Today Russia has become a pariah state leaving it with just a few "rogue" regimes in their support.

He needs to reassure the highly indoctrinated
Russians that "nothing spoil".

Soon and very soon, this same hapless Russians would begin to see what is left of their beloved country when the effects of the various sanctions begin to take their toll.

Madman Putin!

Your days are numbered!

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Perezino: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
CNN and BBC have really worked on you to be thinking thing way. Educate yourself on the real reasons why USA invaded Libya and save yourself from this embarassing comment of yours.

Triangles1:
Putin should Becarefool of insider.

Majority of ignoramus calling U.S all sort of name, they claimed U.S invaded terrorist country like Afghan, Iraq, Libya, and Bin Landen as if Ukraine is a terrorist country.

Most of the warlord in Libya that Gadafi trained are now terrorist in west Africa, the moment Taliban took over government in Afghanistan their citizens flee to European countries, any country that can't practice democracy is not allow on our dear planet earth.

7 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
If Putin has resulted to public speaking.... Shit is getting real

Trying to console Russians, but harsh economy will still reset their brains

I wont be surprised it the crowd were mandated to attend and give cheers. Nothing is impossible for an authoritarian.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Ammishaddai: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
Techsupport:

Hahahahaha, boy get your facts rights, when I was bleeding for America in the sands of Afghanistan, you were busy jerking off to a vaseline promo. dont let this faceless forum fool you.
[/s]Unverifiable claims . Nonsense
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by rayval(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
Tovard:
I am not for or against Putin/Russia.

The atrocities both these countries America �� and Britain �� have caused in Africa � most especially Nigeria one-third of it cannot be done on their soil. They take advantages and nobody to question them. They create WAR where there's non for them to take absolute control of the economy and sell weapons in form of bilateral agreements in change of mineral resources.

I think Putin purposely want to test the levels of their military powers and weapons for him to know the areas of their weakness and He (Putin) cannot do this without sacrificing the peace of his land. Both CNN and all other international media houses are not helping the matter by giving false information and making propaganda about the war between Russia and Ukraine.

We need man like Putin in Nigeria ��

Haahahahaha.. Did America and Brit.. hold your hand to vote for Buhari...? lol.. Nigerians always blame somebody for their problems.. we always have an excuse to give.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by saintrow1: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
Western media said Russia as lost 14,000 soldiers so far. Imagine this senseless lie.
Avoid the following devils media
Cnn
Bbc
Sky news
Dw
Fox
Abc
And Co

The more you listen to them, the more you become ignorant and stupid
All they do is lie and manipulate things

Just imagine how many countries USA have invaded and destroyed
President of other countries assinated by the cia
Trans Atlantic slavery
Colonisation
Racial killings and segregation

Do you know how many black people get killed by the police in America daily.

When Russia (Soviet union was helping Africans), America was busy killing black people like rat.

No eastern European took part in slavery and colonisation

Yes we have racist people in eastern europe but they are influenced by Westerners.

5 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by saintrow1: 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
rayval:

Haahahahaha.. Did America and Brit.. hold your hand to vote for Buhari...? lol.. Nigerians always blame somebody for their problems.. we always have an excuse to give.

This is an example of another fool.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Ammishaddai: 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

I clearly said US was wrong for attacking Iraq and Libya..or you were blind to read . so how are my doing now double standards ??

Not everybody supported US...So stop assuming rubbish...

Listen to yourself: “now it’s Russia’s turn”
Russians turn to kill like innocent people??
This is appalling..

I asked earlier earlier but have no answer
If you don’t support USA for invading others
You shouldn’t support Russia for doing the same

Now it’s Russia’s turn to destroy just shows your support for Russia is just out of hatred for America..
I answered you earlier but you rejected it as an answer. Secondly, you cant tell me who and whom to support ; that's my business . And if you don't like it, stay the fvck of mentions. Simple

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by yinkeys(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
ken6488:
That means I they are still afraid

If they have mind they should openly support Ukraine and match on Moscow
grin You dey challenge me ni
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
I888:
Please can you show link and proof that China is backing Ukraine now? I would love to read it. Thanks.

China has not been backing up Ukraine military wise, but it has been sending humanitarian aids to Ukraine
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Krismas(m): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
DECLAN2015:

Demilitarization indeede and he is busy killing children and about 7000 russia dead
grin How many Ukrainians are dead? Western propaganda
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Reptyle(m): 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This war has really exposed Putin and Russia seriously. Prior before the war , the world respected Russia for nothing, because almost all the world think that Russia Military might is a top notch, only for small Ukraine to exposed this overrated country. As weak as Ukraine is, they still withstand this useless overrated country and give them a bloody nose.

Putin is finished. Even the Russians condemned Putin for invading Ukraine, China, their close ally now backup Ukraine after discovering that Russia they respected so much are weaklings that can be tossed and used any how like 10 and 11 spanner.

They only people you'll see supporting Putin's madness are those poverty stricken bastards here on nairaland that can't even afford three square meal a day like the one above me.

Ukrainians in Ukraine will disagree with you. Thry are the ones that have had to bear the brunt of Russia's military might over the last 2 weeks.

In Kharkiv alone, over 1000 people were killed. Don't believe everything you read or watch in western media and their attempt to downplay Russia's military might and strategy.

If Russia was such a weak army, I wonder why NATO is so hesitant about engaging them.

Putin has been deliberately restrained in his approach to this conflict and I could guess one or 2 reasons why that is. But it would be a grave error to mistake his restraint for weakness.

The truth is that beyond the western propaganda on this war and how "weak" the Russian army supposedly is, no one really know what is inside Putin's head and what his next move is. He has been very cryptic and he is known to be quite erratic so everyone is treading carefully.

I dont support his approach to this whole situation but I understand why he had to go the way he has done so far.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
BullyBullies:

When dumb people argue, the easiest way to notice it is through the use of insultive utterances unprovoked. It's quite obvious you're dumb and know next to nothing about geopolitics. That's why it's very easy for CNN and BBC to bamboozle gullible slowpokes like you. To know what's actually going on in the world you live in, I encourage you to dig the archives and read books, not your lazy dependence on CNN and other Western media meant for people like you.

But you are also using insultive words on him, I guess that makes you dumb as well, Nairaland full of
Cave fowls claiming to know more than Cnn. Wonder where the inspiration comes from. Weed perhaps.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by I888(m): 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

China has not been backing up Ukraine military wise, but it has been sending humanitarian aids to Ukraine
grin grin grin grin These people are so funny, walahi
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This war has really exposed Putin and Russia seriously. Prior before the war , the world respected Russia for nothing, because almost all the world think that Russia Military might is a top notch, only for small Ukraine to exposed this overrated country. As weak as Ukraine is, they still withstand this useless overrated country and give them a bloody nose.

They only people you'll see supporting Putin's madness are those poverty stricken bastards here on nairaland that can't even afford three square meal a day like the one above me.

You and that guy, something dey worry una.

He was there saying death to people supporting America, you are here calling people supporting Russia poverty stricken bastards.

Black people like you, I'm waiting for a day when Russians and Americans would be cursing and insulting their selves over you black men.

I weep for black race, see as una carry another person wey no even care about una matter for head.

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by AroleOduduwa2: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Disjointed as usual, tell the countries who think Russia is weak to impose a no fly zone and see how well in just a weak.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
ComeAndobo:

At least the United state has elections where they have the opportunity to have a different ideologist be in leadership. It's not a perfect system but it's better than a dictatorship. But what do you know, you are used to Nigerian leadership
[/s] Elections that only elect people who come from the same family tree that can be traced back to Queen Elizabeth
Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by AroleOduduwa2: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
SenatePresdo:

You and that guy, something dey worry una.

He was there saying death to people supporting America, you are here calling people supporting Russia poverty stricken bastards.

Black people like you, I'm waiting for a day when Russians and Americans would be cursing and insulting their selves over you black men.

I weep for black race, see as una carry another person wey no even care about una matter for head.

Tueh!

The dunc* speaks like a dog on heat.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by ufotunang: 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Properties destroyed, Ukrainian citizens are been killed and he is happy about it...no remorse....if his family and children are killed like that how will he feel... happy or sad...do not worry the blood of those people, innocent people you killed will not make you to rest...no rest of mind for you
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
I888:
grin grin grin grin These people are so funny, walahi

South China morning post

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by JOemmy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Putin is a Phycopath and a war criminal that deserves nothing but a very painful slow death. Which reasonable human being will still be romanticizing with how to go to wars and conquer other peaceful people in their own sovereign land in this 21st century?

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s]Unverifiable claims . Nonsense

I have nothing to prove to you. but your ass is grounded being chased around by unknown gunmen and abject poverty. But Hey I guess the west did all that to u
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Demolakay: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

i laugh at ur mumuness.Russia is weak yet ur NATO consisting of almighty USA is afraid of imposing a no fly zone? ur USA was in Afghanistan for 20 yearz nd came back wit nothing! it took dem 8months to conquer Gaddafi of Libya,it took dem 3 years to conquer Saddam Hussein of Iraq.Russia had jst spend 22days in Ukraine,taken over most of deir towns nd ur here yapping.if Russia was weak as u say,USA was at d verge of Overthrowing d Syrian President,Russia intervened nd d rest is history! If Russia is weak as u say,pls tell ur USA nd NATO to impose a no fly zone on Ukraine,den lets c who gat d bragging right.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by leathalbeast: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

you are fool if u think nato can capture ukraine in just two weeks.. How did nato fare in iraq and afghanistan. If russia army is so weak why then arent nato doing something about it ? Keep following western propaganda
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by I888(m): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

South China morning post
but what is the rationale behind this move. China is just doing everything to win the world. grin grin grin
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Drenimarcus(m): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
ken6488:
My interest on Russia are too much to list let me summarize

Before I move forward, please note I don't support the invasion of Ukraine or the death of innocent Ukrainian people

My intrest is first the stupid Ukraine president that brought the war on his people Russia must deal with him

Two western double doors in this war has left me in shock, no one care about the middle east, etc suddenly every one care,
USA has zero respect for Russia security this must be fixed

Lastly the world is not unipollar, some one must put the west where they belong

Yes USA and NATO are very good countries, but some one needs to keep them on track

Stop engaging bro. The war is almost over, then people will learn the truth. They cannot hide the truth for long.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Ammishaddai: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
Techsupport:

I have nothing to prove to you. but your ass is grounded being chased around by unknown gunmen and abject poverty. But Hey I guess the west did all that to u
[/s] You're being more stupid than necessary but I'll just ignore you since it's quote obvious that you're:

1. Jobless

2. Frustrated with the shit you call a life

3. Have an immense passion for online trolling

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin / Why Does US President Travel With So Many Soldiers and cars To other Countries? / Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.