Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking (8528 Views)

APC Crisis: Sani Bello Insists On Akpanudoedehe's Sack / 208 Court Cases Threaten APC Convention, Buni Fights Back / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by powerfulguy: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
The Chairman, Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Committee of the All Progressives Congress, Governor Mai Mala Buni, on Friday, met with the committee’s Secretary, Senator John Akpanudoedehe, dispelling the rumour that the latter had been sacked.
https://punchng.com/just-in-apc-convention-buni-dispels-rumours-of-akpanudoedehes-sacking/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1647626790-1

3 Likes

Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by Reinvented: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
Good
Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by BigDolph(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
Their headache!

1 Like

Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by cktheluckyman: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
grin
Tinubu the Pee-poo's president is in Safia pains!!

16 Likes

Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by marsup: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Can't pronounce that name. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by Timekeeper452: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Now you guys see how your leaders are chosen? This country is on auto pilot.

2 Likes

Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by Worldofall: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Their wahala... It really cold outside here, a lot of people are just struggling to feed the stomach now, our politicians are busy tussling for 2023, I weep for the future of our country. My brother if you get way to japa, japa ooooo. What I just promise myself presently is that I won't commit suicide, I must survive the storm embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by Cryofigbos: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Even buni himself is no longer in charge of d party...he was only tolerated due to inec guideline

But I know those flat head ipob will still come and celebrate dis as usual linking it with tinubu loss grin

There gullible comments as stated below

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by Nolofioma: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Can you design a professional flyer with your smartphone??

Paul can.

Design of a flyer costs $8.3 on average. If you can design just 3 flyers daily, you'd be making $750 (over N400,000) monthly.

This is 100% achievable, even a dummy can learn it... And guess what? You can achieve this with JUST your smartphone!

That's not all! I will also teach you how to design:

• Logos
• Book covers
• Album covers
• Create Whiteboard animations and
• Professional Photo Manipulation.

These are high income skills that can feed you for life!

That's not all still! I will also teach you how to:

• Create 3D logos using mock ups.
• Create Professional eBooks with your smartphone.
• Create Professional marketing videos for companies.
Plus a complete gift pack of Graphics Design eBooks worth N19,000.

For all you stand to gain, this training can be easily priced at 50,000 naira.

However, I have slashed it to 10,000 naira. But, the first 20 people will pay 4,999 naira.

The 21st person will pay 7,500 naira.

When is the class starting?

Saturday, 19th of March 2022.

To reach me, kindly send me a message on WhatsApp via the number below.

Any guarantees?

Yeah, if you don't make more than 10 times of your money with this skill, I will refund you your money with a written apology.

How to get started?

Send me a message on WhatsApp ,
via the number below for account details.

PS.: This is not a Canva design class.

PS. 2: Would you rather exchange 4,999 naira for over 270,000 naira or will you use it to flex today?

Send me a message now.

7 Likes

Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by PrinceOfLagos: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Tinubu rest na

Stop spreading false hood

Akpanodeoehes is going no where

4 Likes

Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by lonecatt(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
after failing with buni they want to vent their anger on his secretary for not supporting them in the coup against his principal.

buni and akpan remains

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by airsaylongcome: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
marsup:
Can't pronounce that name. grin

Akpan udo ędęhę

5 Likes

Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by DeLaRue: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Buttom line - Buni's plans have been scuttled. His authority is seriously diminished.

Bello and the rest of the Extraordinary Committee set a new tone in his absence.

If Buni shows any sign of pursuing his old agenda, the whole thing will blow up.

6 Likes

Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by oliviabeem(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Na Una way na
Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by Jonason468: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
Read Below

Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by Cryofigbos: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
lonecatt:
after failing with buni they want to vent their anger on his secretary for not supporting them in the coup against his principal.

buni and akpan remains
U r too unintelligent to understand Nigeria politics.....reasons igbos always lose and will continue to lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by spydera: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
I go soon comot from una father's land for una...

1 Like

Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by lonecatt(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
Cryofigbos:

U r too unintelligent to understand Nigeria politics.....reasons igbos always lose and will continue to lose
shut up and stop crying, what concerns igbo here now?

10 Likes

Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by emmabest2000(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
cktheluckyman:
grin
Tinubu the Pee-poo's president is in Safia pains!!
Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by sanpipita(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Maybe this is why El Rufai is threatening to defect.
Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by RichDad1(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
The convention should come and go on time abeg.
Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by ityP(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Even buni himself is no longer in charge of d party...he was only tolerated due to inec guideline

But I know those flat head ipob will still come and celebrate dis as usual linking it with tinubu loss grin

There gullible comments as stated below

Omo. You go dey disturb yourself on top Igbos matter, failing to understand that the north is who is playing you up and down grin. Una eye go clear

4 Likes

Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by OBoy50: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
grin
If u think bello will betray his brother buni,you need a brain reset!
Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by alabi484(m): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
There is serious check and checkmating going on underground, the more you look, the less you see
Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by Macphenson: 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
Buni giving it back to back to Tinubu and his online miscreants.
Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by famology(m): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://punchng.com/just-in-apc-convention-buni-dispels-rumours-of-akpanudoedehes-sacking/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1647626790-1

Who's interested in sacking anyone just about 7days to convention? Give us a credible convention and go back home to your people.
Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by Cryofigbos: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
ityP:

Omo. You go dey disturb yourself on top Igbos matter, failing to understand that the north is who is playing you up and down grin. Una eye go clear

U r just wasting ur time crying
Leave yoruba and d north alone....let igbos contesting come out too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC convention: Buni dispels rumours of Akpanudoedehe’s sacking by spy24(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
OBoy50:
grin
If u think bello will betray his brother buni,you need a brain reset!

Thank you my guy

That's what southerners don't understand

North works together all their rifts na for show they know where they stand already north decides who becomes president in Nigeria if Dem no support you just rest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnewi Is A City....see Prove. / Gej Writes To British & Italian Pms On Killing Of Their Citizens In Nigeria / Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.