Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex (5650 Views)

What's The Weirdess Place You've Ever Had Sex? / Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? / What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex by Joeyfizzo: 7:40am On Mar 19, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Go back and do some re-planting sir. When the trees come of age the memories would be sweet and ever green. Replant embarassed
you are actually right sir....but I think construction is going on at d particular spot the chick held d tree....
Re: Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex by Nwaotu10(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2022
Inside lecture hall during night class.
Chaiii!!
Memories!!
Re: Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex by Fedrick100: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2022
❤️
Re: Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex by Adsexpert: 7:59am On Mar 19, 2022
In her father's house , at the steps , toilet kitchen,
Re: Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex by Jeon(f): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2022
at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California, in the Coachella Valley in the Colorado Desert.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex by Rubyjade: 8:37am On Mar 19, 2022
Bush
Re: Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex by Laggafin: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2022
Inside training field @ National stadium surulere @ night
Re: Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex by Higgies(m): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2022
Mosque toilet.
Mud house.
Her father's parlour.
Re: Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex by respect80(m): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Let me think sad Well, it should be this one-time in a Wake. The absurdity about it is overly outrageous. The bed in which we fuccked like fowls was the same bed the woman who was to be buried the next morning breathed her last and gave up the ghost...

As we entered the room the door gave out a loud crack as if the dead woman was giving it a slight push from the inside... I stood reading the living Faith church sticker on it which read something like: "my case is different" if you're in know shit happened in 2017.

I was inebriated. So, propelled by the fact that I was partly drunk, laced with some devilish fantasies/thoughts, I staggerly stepped into the room and quickly locked the door behind.

Flipping the switch, I gave the room a sweeping look and noticed the dead woman's portrait hanging on the wall directly facing the bed where we would be fuccking happily but like fowls. In the portrait, she was smiling.

In my partly drunk state, I also noticed and took into great details the slightly cracked mirror on the wall, the make-up table with some wigs on it, and lastly because time was against us, I noticed the Bed which was covered in a bright Manchester United blanket...

The bad girl with me with her hairdo uncovered was already sitting on the edge of the bed and mechanically making her fingers talk by stretching them.

Still in standing position, the devil came to tempt me in a temptation.

A voice wishpered something like, " Go and dab some white powder on your face"

Lol. In reply to the unseen voice I said something like " I only came to Fucck" to the hearing of bad girl who looked up and smiled with all shade of naughtiness.

I inched forward and gave her a French kiss.

At this particular moment you all know the rest. We fuccked. However, like fowls. Because as soon as I started raming her pink pussy we heard noise that sent down Goosebumps down my spine. For the love of my life I ran.

But I must confess. Her pussy was water-logged and dripping like a tap...oh! My mama

May the Soul of Aunty continue to rest in peace. Amen

Nice talent.
Re: Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex by PalmsInTheSky: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2022
Exactly 12am Midnight, in front of a closed store. The Calabar girl didn't mind.
Re: Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex by gulfer: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2022
NYSC Zonal office and cybercafe, while serving in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex by columbus007(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
When I lost my dad some years back so during the burial there was this pretty girl with a very big ass who come with her mum for the funeral. Aft3my dad was buried during that same night I cried my heart loud and he came into the room I was and star3to say sorry. Omo. One thing led to. Another oo na so this babe came too close shall the next thing my preeq get up na so i carry this babe begin kiss her from there gbam I nack her.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex by specimenv(m): 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
Trustedapparel:
In akwanga primary school........in the bush ......in my back yard last three weeks......����
U mean Akwanga south primary school wey na free lodging? So u ma na customer
Re: Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex by Oowel(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Port Harcourt Aba Road Air Force Junction In a car, Big Treat car pack the top most one because the car park at the back of the building is in floors of two storey the top one next to Novel Hotel from the back. After we finished we saw the same thing just finished in one of the rooms because you could barely see inside the room from the edge I parked. The girl was good and yearning for it even refusing to get of the car for food so we settled with the sex in the in the car...
Re: Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex by DonMakaveli21: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
In back of one caravan after waiting for bike for over 30 minutes to take us to one hotel for short time and there was none... Time was not on our side as the babe was in urge to go home as it was already very late...
The other one was on her parents parlour as I normally visit them on that faithful day her mum went to her chop very close to their house and her Dad went out to get some drugs we were left alone from clap na there we enter dance na so she give me quicky through back any how... Those memories I can never forget
Re: Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex by 1852tt: 5:00am On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author= post=111162115][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Found After I Broke My Savings Kolo (graphic Pics) / Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics / 8 Best Ways To Tell A Girl You Like Her - FOR GUYS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.