Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? (27347 Views)

Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? / Does Mobile Air Conditioner Works? I Really Want To Know / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by YangaBabe: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
Brian47:
My spark 3 seems to be loosing camera quality
So when ever I snap a picture, I use pics art to edit it/make it clearer.
it's not loosing quality. Probably you are too use to it
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by EinsteinAyo(m): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
TECNO phones cameras are incomparable with any other android phones cameras.

Get any latest TECNO phones and confirm my submission.
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by PAQ(m): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
iseoluwanimi:
Thanks for the enlightenment, one should take note of this too but can heavy usage and duration not affect the hadware too resulting to this? though i haven't experienced such before.

The mechanism that makes up a camera does not deteriorate, even if it does it will not be over a two - five year period. But the other factors i mentioned will hamper your cameras picture quality greatly.

Most of these phones use cameras made by Sony or Samsung. But they use older technology to cut cost, not their latest innovations.
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by OladapoF(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
It's through that some android phones cameras reduce in quality but I haven't experienced this on my TECNO phone camera before.

TECNO camera is still the best when it comes to Android phone camera.
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by tunize(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Zonefree:
Tecno, Infinix and Itel are for people that are not serious with their life.
Ah ah ah ah ah y ur mouth nor good ooh��
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by jacoik(m): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
Zonefree:
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u don mad finish ooooooo. Mennnnnn am dying here. Wait oooo, whereby released from quarantine? How can you be this wicked for saying such to a big tech like our own Tecno and sister
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by NonsoNna(m): 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
I pity those still using intel,infinity and techno.
If u want to enjoy ur phone camera,buy an iPhone 8+ upwards or Samsung series.Come and thank me later
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Tiney: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
LaSenior:
grin

After my experience with techno L7 in 2015 I swore not to use anything techno infinix and their junior brother ITEL

Tufikwa

China phones get level
Huawei mobile

my Huawei y7 prime 2019 lost its camera quality after a particular software upgrade
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Chomolina: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
My tecno camon 12 is still serving me well. No issues at all
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Meister(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
PAQ:
The camera hardware itself doesnt loose quality. What starts to affect the picture quality are the lens. They use inferior glasses that are prone to scratches by just being in your pocket. Minus scratches, the phones build is not air tight so dust particles, humidity & condensation affects them, then finally the softwares released are not fully optimised and affects picture quality. The last point also affects some high end phones during updates but are usually addressed.

I can assure you the generic lens that transsion products use lose quality over time coupled with the fact that there are no reasonable system updates to improve the quality over time
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Corroro: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
Its a funny how people say tecno camera quality reduces over time like it's a battery. It doesn't reduce, you are most definitely tired with the phone
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by richeeyo(m): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
Zonefree:
You no well
But honestly i have decided to get serious in life with s10plus
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by KingUka: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
The key Thing is maintenance. Tecno phone cameras do not lose quality. Ive used a good number of TECNO phones the latest i have being the Camon 18 Premier and as a camera lover i can tell you that if you handle your camera lens well and clean it regularly it won't lose its quality. My old Tecno still retains its sharpness
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Loveknitting: 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Nawa 4u ooh
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by 0xAaron: 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
Most of the people attacking Tecno do not use Tecno phones ask real Tecno users and they will tell you that this is not true. Tecno cameras still retain their quality after a long while
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Franktom247(m): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
You guys don't handle your camera well. I don't know where you got your information from but as someone who has been using TECNO phones for a long while I can assure you that the cameras retain their quality
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by noble2faith(m): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
Trendy247:
I noticed that on my infinix note 4 pro that year after I installed a new update. I downgrade am tire camera no wan sharp again

I still dey use my Infinix note 4 pro for over 2 years now and the camera is still very sharp. I could remember during last year December when I was taking pictures with my family members. Some were using their Iphones to snap; very clear though, but when I used mine, they were so impressed by the camera quality of the phone.

1 Like

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by noble2faith(m): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
frowland:

And you got ‘likes’ for such comment? Pride comes before a fall.

Just imagine such comment from the arrogant fool.
So those without money to get Samsung, IPhone, and other expensive phones should venture in Yahoo Yahoo, stealing etc.?

1 Like

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Kingozymandias(m): 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
Shuregirl:
I used my own spark for close to two years before dashing it out, through out the time I used it,the camera was same, don't know if it reduced quality later sha

Stop lying the hwole world knows transsion phones detoriate with time
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Kingozymandias(m): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
oldman112:
Yes, only tekno and itel

Infinix too these are low quality phones
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Kingozymandias(m): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
[s]
BabaIbo:
Yeah, the reason is the improvement in devices and our vision, making the older one less fascinating.
[/s]
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Trendy247: 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
noble2faith:

I still dey use my Infinix note 4 pro for over 2 years now and the camera is still very sharp. I could remember during last year December when I was taking pictures with my family members. Some were using their Iphones to snap; very clear though, but when I used mine, they were so impressed by the camera quality of the phone.
U don update am before?
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Kingozymandias(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
[s]
seyz91:
Well, there's no such thing as camera loosing quality

It's either the owner losing his/her sight quality or the owner trying to compare the picture quality of the pics taken with one phone with another phone

There's nothing else about this
.if you want good phone that you don't need compare camera quality or your sight quality overtime go for any of these;

Iphone 11upward to 13pro max, Oneplus, googlepixel, samsung
[/s]

Trash

Transsion phones camera degrade with time everyi phone repairrer in Nigeria knows this ..
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by ablejesus26(m): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

Like INNOSON motors grin grin grin

Ah you will still do your tribal gbasgbos on this thread again ��
And you se this thing is not your destiny,guy you are finished �

1 Like

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Dearlord(m): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
Tecno C9 remains the best interms of camera, it's picture get more beautiful as the day passes.
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by tosan245(m): 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
On the contrary, after the recent Software Upgrade done on Samsung Phones, my Samsung A11 Camera seems to more sharper than before.

lastchild:
i discovered that my tecno spark has lost quality in camera quality. could the fault be from my sight?
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by bergs2: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
China!

grin

China will wipe out Africa with fake and substandard products.

10 years down the line,
We are still blaming China.
This was after almost a century of blaming Europe and America.
And am pretty sure that almost all the gadgets at your disposal right now come from China Including the phone with which you're typing.

I believe in 10 years time, our blame will shift to countries like Rwanda.

1 Like

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Ensquare(m): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
Yes because of the cracks n crashes/dirt on the lens n lens cover
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by hybridblood07(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
That is what some people can afford oga.
Zonefree:
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Shegz4god(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
The more you upgrade your phone ,camera qualities reduces
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
Goldbw122:
Yeah it does, it is normal with Tecno phones.. How long have you use the phone?

Lets not all be an hypocrite !

I am not a TECNO/INFINIX viber.
Even iPhone loses camera Quality once new iPhone series are OUT, any new update IOS For older series is a DEGRADING MANDATED "DENU-DATED" grin cheesy.

So TECNO USERS.. no be only u dey experience am we all. But I know those other products will be terrifying after u fall in line with such cheesy
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Kkhorlarteey: 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
It doesn't lose quality. The problem is that the phone starts getting scratches after months of using it, at both front and back of d phone, so this affects the good quality view of d camera when it has a scratch at it view point Just like d normal window glasses, they get dusts on different scratches on them after time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does Switching Off Mobile Data Minimized Data Consumptions? / Do You Want To Know If Your Nokia Cell Phone Is Original/fake Product? See This. / Is This The End Of Etisalat Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.