Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? (27289 Views)

Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? / Does Mobile Air Conditioner Works? I Really Want To Know / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
Gidagreen:
You people should stop lying to your selves. There is nothing like degradation in a smartphone phone camera. These things are technology, software for that matter. Dumb ass fellow just trying every possible means to hype their overzealousness

There is dear,do well to make thorough findings before arriving at conclusions, I've used Infinix, Tecno brand phones before so I'm really sure about it, asides I've heard several people complain about the cameras degrading after some time
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Lordedifice1: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
lastchild:
i discovered that my tecno spark has lost quality in camera quality. could the fault be from my sight?
When i saw the topic i knew it was tecno
Been using my Samsung Galaxy j2core for 3years now the camara is still intact and bright
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Tundex911: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
Reason why Samsung will always be the best
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by noble2faith(m): 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
Trendy247:

Try update am, I wan see something

I no dey update am.
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by noble2faith(m): 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
deepwater:
no it doesnt
it remains what it is....
Actually speaking the quality of the camera in the smartphone does not degrade it remains the same from the time it is purchased. The main thing what degrades is that the maintenance of the smartphone which degrades with time.
it is pertinent to note that camera clarity on a Smartphone depends not only on lens and sensor. It also depends on many factors. One of them is the phone’s processor. You know the rest
Another thing to consider is that as time goes by newer technology emerges which makes the users get used to more modern technology
so when u use an old tech it appears to have lost quality, alas! u brain had switched / inclined to a newer tech.

howevere multi media stored digitally would lose its quality with time, thank God for science as there are machines this days to enhance old multi media, hence our generation can watch WW II in color on Netflix

Very intelligent somebody you are. The only sensible comment so far. Are you married?
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by harmargedon: 12:41am On Mar 20, 2022
lastchild:
i discovered that my tecno spark has lost quality in camera quality. could the fault be from my sight?
it doesn't, the only reason it appears to be us that the camera lens is covered with dirt, so it would require cleaning to bring back the quality you need.

1 Like

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by chukwuyenumlove: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2022
Zonefree:
Tecno, Infinix and Itel are for people that are not serious with their life.
j

hahahahahahahahahaha

easy with us, serious guy
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Mikester: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2022
Senomi:
If e no be iphone, OnePlus, pixel or samsung, na devil wey u dey invite to punish you

Add Huawei to it. They're good at what they do.
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Mikester: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2022
LaSenior:
grin

After my experience with techno L7 in 2015 I swore not to use anything techno infinix and their junior brother ITEL

Tufikwa

China phones get level
Huawei mobile

Cheers to huawei!
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Mikester: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2022
frowland:

And you got ‘likes’ for such comment? Pride comes before a fall.

He is right. Tecno and its brothers are overhyped crap.
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by frowland(m): 9:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Mikester:

He is right. Tecno and its brothers are overhyped crap.

So he is right that those who use such phones are not serious with life? Oh mehn.
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by NACE13: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2022
I am anti-transsion but I have to say, I doubt if the camera degrades overtime because from my experience, I used infinix Note 4 for 2years+ and It retained its camera quality. I used pouch throughout the use and it made my phone avoid scratches on the lens screen.
Use phone pouch often and take care of your phone like you stored your heart in it and you'd realize it's a no-brainer. Cheers.
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Wanni25(f): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Goldbw122:
Yeah it does, it is normal with Tecno phones.. How long have you use the phone?

Normal gini?

Abeg no talk that one!

I don't use my phone for years!

Still sharp and clear.....

Probably poor usage and handling of the device can triggered that!
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Kakadancefreak(f): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
frowland:

So he is right that those who use such phones are not serious with life? Oh mehn.

The guy dey get mental retardation....

Seems to me like he's broke!

He's probably living a borrowed life!

Guess he knows nothing about real dudes! Real life, even real devices!
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Fonjewel0(f): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
sylve11:

Add Umudigi aka Umu-Chineke grin cool

No kill me with laugh abeg!

But this guy is just seeking attention....

I sense he's probably tired of living a lie!

The users of the above brands are even the most sort after and making waves even up till date.
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Freelancerx: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
I still don't believe this take.
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by PBeni(m): 5:22am On Mar 21, 2022
Ekejoestar:
You guys will not buy quality phones but will rather be going for fake and ocha- ka-omaka phones and you guys will start opening thread up and down giving us headache when the phones starts giving you issues,

Stop buy MTK chipset, una no go hear.

What of these Samsung phones with Mediatek G80 chipsets, like galaxy A22? undecided
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Yaks02(m): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2022
lastchild:

Infinix most especially
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by investigator007: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
I use a tecno phone too and I have experienced that
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by investigator007: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Goldbw122:
Yeah it does, it is normal with Tecno phones.. How long have you use the phone?
abeg get your facts right, it's not a normal thing with TECNO phones abeg.
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by investigator007: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ekejoestar:
You guys will not buy quality phones but will rather be going for fake and ocha- ka-omaka phones and you guys will start opening thread up and down giving us headache when the phones starts giving you issues,

Stop buy MTK chipset, una no go hear.

lol, nothing is wrong with mediatek chipsets abeg

1 Like

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Mohbola(f): 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

Trash

Transsion phones camera degrade with time everyi phone repairrer in Nigeria knows this ..
source?
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Kingozymandias(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mohbola:
source?
What do you mean by source ? Or dont you know where carlcare is or phone repair markets around you ?
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Mohbola(f): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
PBeni:

What of these Samsung phones with Mediatek G80 chipsets, like galaxy A22? undecided
I'll like to know too. And Xiaomi
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Mohbola(f): 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:

What do you mean by source ? Or dont you know where carlcare is or phone repair markets around you ?

you just said every phone repairer knows this and I'm asking of the source. Did they come to a consensus to declare that?
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Kingozymandias(m): 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
Mohbola:
you just said every phone repairer knows this and I'm asking of the source. Did they come to a consensus to declare that?
[/s]

Learn to read and comprehend my dear.

Cheers
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Kingozymandias(m): 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
Mohbola:
[/s]

Cheers ...
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Mohbola(f): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

Cheers ...
people that cant hold mature conversations do this. Bye bros
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Kingozymandias(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mohbola:
I onto advised you to do the needful in order not to waste both our time.

Okay are you a transsion staff? Or a contract marketer with one of the phone shops in otigba,?
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Kingozymandias(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mohbola:
I only advised you to do the needful in order not to waste both our time.

Okay are you a transsion staff? Or a contract marketer with one of the phone shops in otigba,?
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by chickenfoot: 8:02am On Mar 22, 2022
lastchild:
maybe your camera is faulty, I haven't experienced such on my tecno phone before.
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by chickenfoot: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

Trash

Transsion phones camera degrade with time everyi phone repairrer in Nigeria knows this ..
not true, I've used Transsion phones without experiencing such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread / How To Boost Your 2go Star To Black Diamond Within 1 Week / MTN 4GB For N1200 - Valid For One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.