Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? (27337 Views)

Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? / Does Mobile Air Conditioner Works? I Really Want To Know / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by McLizbae: 10:28am On Mar 19, 2022
Transsion phones be challenging quality like...

2 Likes

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Abudu2000(m): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2022
nope but i think the human eyes increases in resolution and pixels interpretation hence making older pixs seems blurry

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Simplelion: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

Like INNOSON motors grin grin grin

nope, proforce actually, with his substandard product has dealt with the Nigeria army

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by ecolime(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2022
Zonefree:
Tecno, Infinix and Itel are for people that are not serious with their life.
Nigerians are wicked oo.. See finishing... lol grin
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by BabaIbo: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Stupid comment from a frustrated soul.

There are people using it that are way better than any one from your lineage.

5 Likes

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by izubext007: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2022
Yes , wen you keep snapping ugly woman.
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Ballack1(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2022
Yes oo,my tecno phone is having same issue presently

1 Like

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2022
Hmm
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by phemmyfour: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2022
lastchild:
i discovered that my tecno spark has lost quality in camera quality. could the fault be from my sight?
Tecno and Infinix saga
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by bakar007: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
China!

grin

China will wipe out Africa with fake and substandard products.

Without China most people won't be able to purchase must of these tech.

1 Like

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Larrykaysail(m): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
China!

grin

China will wipe out Africa with fake and substandard products.

not only in Africa, even in usa but I always clean my phone camera b4 using it and it gives me clear pictures, but not quality as new phone.
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by chloride6: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2022
Yup..

Nothing last forever
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2022
Zonefree:

See this Dude!

What would you now say about those who use those small Itel phones? undecided
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Elidrisy20: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2022
Zonefree:
not serious as how angry
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by GreaterFuture(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2022
I no sure ohh

Very unlikely with the iPhone 13 pro Max...

I have an iPhone 13 pro Max available for sale.
Brand new.
512GB
Location is Abuja. (Can be sent anywhere)
Price ₦790k
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Nasri100(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2022
BabaIbo:

Stupid comment from a frustrated soul.

There are people using it that are way better than any one from your lineage.

Comrade calm down it’s just Banter grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by seyz91(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Well, there's no such thing as camera loosing quality

It's either the owner losing his/her sight quality or the owner trying to compare the picture quality of the pics taken with one phone with another phone

There's nothing else about this
.if you want good phone that you don't need compare camera quality or your sight quality overtime go for any of these;

Iphone 11upward to 13pro max, Oneplus, googlepixel, samsung
lastchild:
i discovered that my tecno spark has lost quality in camera quality. could the fault be from my sight?
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Leonnifemi(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2022
A phone camera degrades over time as a result of dust and scratches on the lens cover. Software updates can also affect the camera processing negatively.
lastchild:

2 Likes

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Edoziesmart(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2022
Yes especially all these transsion phone. That's why I regretted using my money to buy that brand before.
Team Samsung for live

2 Likes

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Edoziesmart(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2022
seyz91:
Well, there's no such thing as camera loosing quality

It's either the owner losing his/her sight quality or the owner trying to compare the picture quality of hin the pics taken with one phone with another phone

There's nothing else about this
.if you want good phone that you don't need compare camera quality or your sight quality overtime go for any of these;

Iphone 11upward to 13pro max, Oneplus, googlepixel, samsung
Oga forget long epistle.
My infinix zero 4 then lose camera quality after some times.
Same with my Tecno spark, infinix hot 7

That's why I vowed never to use my money to buy transsion phone again

Team Samsung for live

5 Likes

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Sharatan(m): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2022
Sometimes the reason is that the back of the camera is being scratched often thereby losing its picture clarity. Although I noticed it occurs often with low end Tecno and itel devices. I've been using an Infinix 8i for two years now and I can confidently tell you that the picture quality is the same.
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by xynerise: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2022
Tecno and Infinix left the group
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by JOBgame(m): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2022
if not samsung anyother phone is nonsense i swear even iphone XR,11,11pro Max,12,12promax,13mini,13promax

LIKE FOR SAMSUNG

9 Likes

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by LollySeaSide: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2022
Even devil dey shock for some Nairaland lies.
More than 80% of the people posting iPhone, Samsung, this and that can not even afford a decent transsion device.
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by PotatoSalad(m): 10:44am On Mar 19, 2022
BabaIbo:
Yeah, the reason is the improvement in devices and our vision, making the older one less fascinating.
Thank you.
Speed too, especially when you compare a flagship device from 2018 with one from 2022.
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by zedman1(m): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2022
truthCoder:

is there scratch or dirt on the lens?

Reminds me of an iphone 8 i bought very cheap because ear speaker volume was too low.

I got home and used cotton bud plus isopropyl to clean the endless makeup and grime accumulation and it worked flawlessly.

check the rear.
This is it, unfortunately most people don't know about this. It's very important to ensure your lens is dirt free if you desire to get a clear shot. They just take shots without checking the lens first.
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by usah4(m): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2022
You have to be updating your phone regularly to solve this issues, your phone will notify you when an update is available and you also need to be checking it to keep your version up to date.
It improves the speaker sound, Camera, speed and so many other things.
Those with PC using Windows 10 will understand better.
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by MansoryMX(m): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Hey God! cheesy

Tecno, Infinix and itel users right now….

1 Like

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

Like INNOSON motors grin grin grin

I laugh at u cos of ur ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by micxwell(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2022
deepwater:
no it doesnt
it remains what it is....
Actually speaking the quality of the camera in the smartphone does not degrade it remains the same from the time it is purchased. The main thing what degrades is that the maintenance of the smartphone which degrades with time.
it is pertinent to note that camera clarity on a Smartphone depends not only on lens and sensor. It also depends on many factors. One of them is the phone’s processor. You know the rest
Another thing to consider is that as time goes by newer technology emerges which makes the users get used to more modern technology
so when u use an old tech it appears to have lost quality, alas! u brain had switched / inclined to a newer tech.

howevere multi media stored digitally would lose its quality with time, thank God for science as there are machines this days to enhance old multi media, hence our generation can watch WW II in color on Netflix
You are confused cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six App Settings That Consume Your Mobile Data And Solutions To Them / Does Switching Off Mobile Data Minimized Data Consumptions? / Do You Want To Know If Your Nokia Cell Phone Is Original/fake Product? See This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.