Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

She is doing hook up and also need Husband.pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She is doing hook up and also need Husband.pics (1180 Views)

Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She is doing hook up and also need Husband.pics by Escabado: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
It's so funny how these Nigerian girls complain of scarcity of husband but in other hand they are the ones who have now become prefessional ashawo . Lot of them register on dating app and other social media platform searching for men to fvk and pay them . This same girls are the ones complaining of no husband . Hmmm like are they serious ? Like dem dey Wine us ? . You girls sell sex and men are the ones buying the sex and is the same men you expect to marry you? Is totally impossible.

An average girl in Nigeria between the age of 19 to 33 in this 2022 is a professional asahwo either codedly or publicly they feed and pay bills with the money they get from fvking so many different men.

Guy nobi only you dey fvk her.becos That your finance in Lagos is an olosho in porthacout and that your serious date in enugu is an ashawo in Abuja.

Guys add yours , how do you see what these girls are doing nowadays

1 Like

Re: She is doing hook up and also need Husband.pics by Trustedapparel(m): 6:55am On Mar 19, 2022
I swear an average Nigeria girls are all prostitute

1 Like

Re: She is doing hook up and also need Husband.pics by brosom(m): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2022
Downloaded In-message, created an account, opened it, wow my eyes was full.

Hit the search button, lots of beautiful girls are there both young, mid and milf cool.

My attention was drawn when I saw this acclaimed decent lady a guy was having serious relationship with in the next street, I was like ok make I initiate a chart first. We began to text, not after like 25 minutes she asked me my location which I told her, she was like so?

At first I didn't code, but in less than 10 seconds I don code grin. I was like how's it gonna be? She said it's up to u, I said ok meet me so so place in 2 hours time, but she said she doesn't have that luxury of time.

Long story short, we meet, and transact cool.

Ever since then I see this guy I go just dey node my head upandan in disbelief undecided.

No be me go tell am, I'm sure he must've seen signs here and there but perhaps she has his mumu button.

Don't think she's all urs alone, don't be tricked to totally believe that, though she may appear all holy and decent, but bro be wise.

1 Like

Re: She is doing hook up and also need Husband.pics by Ebakere: 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
That's not true bro not all girls

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People So Untrustworthy?!!!!! / Cross-dressing Bill: I'm Now A Woman, Bobrisky Declares. (pictures) / Second Wife Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.