Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen (946 Views)

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd / Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen by GooodHardDick: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dear men,

If your girlfriend asks you to treat her like the queen she is, gently explain to her that the Queen of England pays her own bills.

If she wants to be treated like a queen, let her start by paying her bills. You don’t need a parasite. You need a partner. You will never grow if you are in a relationship with a bill giver. Don’t pay bills for ANY woman except your wife, mother, or sister.”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2022

it now becoming boring undecided

permit this gender to rest for now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen by GooodHardDick: 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

it now becoming boring undecided

permit this gender to rest for now

Comrade, we just need to keep educating our fellow comrades!

We're tired of reading so many heartbreak stories on NL
Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
I wonder why you still dey educate your fellow gender about all these simple simple things way them suppose know since.
You don't have to tell them everything, let them use their common sense.

Even me way I be woman, I don know all these things before you carry am dey write for here.

You don chop bellefull na.

Things dey hard, you dey here dey talk about women. Abi, our matter go reduce price of goods??
Mtchewww mtchewww mtchewwwwww undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen by goshikid: 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
embarassed May God punish Poverty from our naija babes

Any small thing na buy for me na.. As if you self no deserve gift

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen by Blunttruth: 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Dear men,

If your girlfriend asks you to treat her like the queen she is, gently explain to her that the Queen of England pays her own bills.

If she wants to be treated like a queen, let her start by paying her bills. You don’t need a parasite. You need a partner. You will never grow if you are in a relationship with a bill giver. Don’t pay bills for ANY woman except your wife, mother, or sister.”
well any girl who thinks you are to pay her bills when you are not married to her isn't a queen.
Also men,don't expect wifely duties from her, if you expect that then start paying.
Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen by GooodHardDick: 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Blunttruth:
well any girl who thinks you are to pay her bills when you are not married to her isn't a queen.
Also men,don't expect wifely duties from her, if you expect that then start paying.

Louder comrade!!!!!
Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen by GooodHardDick: 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Beebah2000:
I wonder why you still dey educate your fellow gender about all these simple simple things way them suppose know since.

Even me way I be woman, I don know all these things before you carry am dey write for here.

Things dey hard, you dey here dey talk about women. Abi, our matter go reduce price of goods??

Comrade, this message is for Simp guys who lack common sense. This is why we need to keep educating them.
Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen by GooodHardDick: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
goshikid:
embarassed May God punish Poverty from our naija babes

Any small thing na buy for me na.. As if you self no deserve gift

Increase the volume to the highest comrade!!!!
Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Comrade, this message is for Simp guys who lack common sense. This is why we need to keep educating them.
Okay. Continue educating beings that knows the difference between right and wrong.
Good luck wink
Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen by odinson1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Blunttruth:

What are the wifely duties?
Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen by Jennyclay(f): 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
GooodHardDick:
[s]Dear men,

If she wants to be treated like a queen, let her start by paying her bills. You don’t need a parasite. You need a partner. You will never grow if you are in a relationship with a bill giver. Don’t pay bills for ANY woman except your wife, mother, or sister.”[/s]
Zuru ike.
Zukwanuike.. Rest in the mighty name of our lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Rest!!

I pray those redpills you swallowed choke you to death IJN. Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen by Blunttruth: 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
odinson1:

What are the wifely duties?
undecided Google it
Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
One thing you all lousy half thinking redpillers opening threads upon threads on how Men shouldn't spend on their women miss is that your money stipends is your VALUE. It's all you got and can offer! To a woman who pays her bills, you are useless!

So while some of you who make the mistake of taking your VALUE off the plate become uselessness and frustrated, others who can't afford to will keep spending. You are doing no one any harm but yourself!

Read and understand before you quote sensibly.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen by Suspect1: 1:14am On Mar 19, 2022
Beebah2000:

noise!

Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 19, 2022
Suspect1:
noise!
Hey! smiley
Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen by Suspect1: 1:18am On Mar 19, 2022
Beebah2000:
Hey! smiley
noise is nt allowed.
Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen by Candidlady: 6:11am On Mar 19, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Dear men,

Your mum, sisters or wife? Guess they ain't women !!

You can't spend on any woman but you can spend on your mum, sisters or wife !

You keep confusing yourself daily!
Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 19, 2022
Palema007:
One thing you all lousy half thinking redpillers opening threads upon threads on how Men shouldn't spend on their women miss is that your money stipends is your VALUE. It's all you got and can offer! To a woman who pays her bills, you are useless!

So while some of you who make the mistake of taking your VALUE off the plate become uselessness and frustrated, others who can't afford to will keep spending. You are doing no one any harm but yourself!

Read and understand before you quote sensibly.

First of...
The assertion that a man's money is his value is not entirely correct, cause the term value means different things to different people ((women)) and as such such it's meaning could be said to be contextual...

Secondly...
If a man's value is his money ((according to you)), what then is a woman's value?

Thirdly...
Even women who can pay their own bills still say they want a man in their lives, so this talk @ the bolded doesn't hold water...

Fourthly...
If you think men who dont spend on women or in your own words, "take their value off the plates" are 'making a mistake and become useless and frustrated and are doing themselves harm', then I must say that your ideology is deluded and flawed!

Not spending your money on a woman doesn't make a man become useless or frustrated, why? Because man's existence is not centered around spending on a woman....

But if your own use and key to escaping outta frustration is tied down to spending on women, then please by all means go ahead cheesy, I wouldn't want you to be useless and frustrated grin
Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Your mum, sisters or wife? Guess they ain't women !!

You can't spend on any woman but you can spend on your mum, sisters or wife !

You keep confusing yourself daily!

No dear...
You're the one who is confusing yourself undecided...

If his statement was "Don't pay bills for ANY woman" then your assertion that he is "confused" would've been valid undecided....

But he said ""Don't pay bills for ANY woman except your wife, sister and mother"

It therefore means that if you're a woman and you don't fall in any of those categories, then to the OP, you're not worth spending on undecided...

((And quite frankly, I agree with him cheesy...))
Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen by Candidlady: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2022
Favfables1:

No dear...
You're the one who is confusing yourself undecided...

If his statement was "Don't pay bills for ANY woman" then your assertion that he is "confused" would've been valid undecided....

But he said ""Don't pay bills for ANY woman except your wife, sister and mother"

It therefore means that if you're a woman and you don't fall in any of those categories, then to the OP, you're not worth spending on undecided...

((And quite frankly, I agree with him cheesy...))

Now what iwanna know is why the exception? Double standard don't you think?

Ihate all men except my dad/brothers

Ihate all women except my mum/sisters
Re: Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen by sorepco(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Who told you the queen on England pays her own bill?

[quote author=GooodHardDick post=111158152]Dear men,

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Won't Let Go Of Me, While Crying & A Call Came In / Who Is Kelly Sef?? / Is My Wife A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.