Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd (17980 Views)

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 4:56am On Jun 16, 2022
So it all started in my work place a yr ago ,met this lady we were in same department that brought us close . We exchange numbers,she told me she was married with 2kids I didn't think much of it.
As time went by we started chatting via messenger,it started from official stuff till we became intimate,on one occasion she told me she was always wet each time we chat, I asked about her hubby she told me he works in a neighbouring states but comes back occasionally.

Then I told her we could satisfy the urge if she wanted she was like no oh if we do it heaven would fall, this that , I just maintained my level as she was the one that told me how wet she was
Two months later she told me she wanted me in her lol,? I told her , I booked an hoetel. N a Friday invited her still not sure she would make it but to my surprise she came
Before I new what was next we were kisn fingarin her on the bed
Then a call rang it was her hubby who asked were she was this lady with my hand deep inside her honey pot said she was on her way to the market
We had good sez that day I gave her lots of tongue and gave her 10k too

2 weeks later I noticed she became so possessive ,I can't even chat or speak other co staff of the opposite sez in the office she wanted to know what we discussed, at some point I could not hold it any we had a fight she was like I will tell my husband I laughed and blocked her numbers made shore I deleted all our chat which had been on disappearing mode !
Now she is looking for a way so we could be friends I think she actually want to set me up so I have kept her at arms length! Yes how can u blame a guy for a fling that was mutual and u were even paid! Only to want to control who speak with! Guys be smart these hos ain't loyal

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by benhope222: 5:04am On Jun 16, 2022
Op you're not normal

62 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by UrPapa: 5:04am On Jun 16, 2022
Mtchew

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 5:07am On Jun 16, 2022
benhope222:
Op you're not normal
No be me bubu wey montgaged ur destiny to china abeg

5 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Jeromejnr(m): 5:09am On Jun 16, 2022
ifinger:

No be me bubu wey montgaged ur destiny to china abeg

You're still not normal. He's right.

49 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by imagrg(m): 5:27am On Jun 16, 2022
Sex with another man's wife?
Hmm.
But women sef

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Stanweezy(m): 5:36am On Jun 16, 2022
If this thing is true OP,

Person go do am to your wife, infact even ur gateman will have a taste of your wife and she will continue to sleep with anything sleepable without ur notice.

Repercussions will caught up with u unless u decided not to marry that's the only way u will escape this curse.

I wonder what a normal thinking man will see in a married woman with kids for that matter

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by newdawnlive: 5:40am On Jun 16, 2022
she just dey press ur mumu butten, she go Bleep co-worker and threatened to tell her husband u come dey shake, nah u supposed tell her that. all this small guys on nairaland self.

20 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by cumoverna: 5:42am On Jun 16, 2022
Funny enough, the said hubby could be on nairaland, viewing this topic.

I nor sure say I fit marry, I get fragile heart .

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 6:02am On Jun 16, 2022
Jeromejnr:

You're still not normal. He's right.
Get a rope do the needful

4 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 6:03am On Jun 16, 2022
newdawnlive:
she just dey press ur mumu butten, she go Bleep co-worker and threatened to tell her husband u come dey shake, nah u supposed tell her that. all this small guys on nairaland self.

Thanks
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 6:04am On Jun 16, 2022
Stanweezy:

Person go do am to your wife, infact even ur gateman will have a taste of your wife and she will continue to sleep with anything sleepable without ur notice.

Repercussions will caught up with u unless u decided not to marry that's the only way u will escape this curse.

I wonder what a normal thinking man will see in a married woman with kids for that matter

Wi u kip kwayet ! I should show u video so it lock jaw brain go believe!
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 6:05am On Jun 16, 2022
cumoverna:
Funny enough, the said hubby could be on nairaland, viewing this topic.

I nor sure say I fit marry, I get fragile heart .

He can't link it to me even if he read am
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 6:06am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Ballzproblemm: 6:08am On Jun 16, 2022
no more morals in this world, talking about hooking with someones wife like it's a normal thing

8 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Mandate2023: 6:09am On Jun 16, 2022
Stanweezy:

Abeg rest.....house wife's have sex outside marriage a lot

Repercussions....did he kill anybody?

Those that r terrorizing killing innocent ppl including children what then will happen to them, politicians that embezzled billions allocated for hospitals yet many have died due to that embezzlement yet dey are still enjoying life with their families......na house wife wey go Bleep outside u carry for head wan kill yourself untop.....a mutual consent for that matter grin

Wife wey dey leave husband go marry another man....u better get sense, u dey fear make dey no bleep ur wife abi

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by DriverX: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2022
In all my life on nairaland, never have I seen someone more stupid than this guy.

She isn't loyal because she wanted to control who you talk to but she's loyal because she committed adultery with you? You think you're free?

9 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Autobot05: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2022
ifinger:
So it all started in my work place a yr ago ,met this lady we were in same department that brought us close . We exchange numbers,she told me she was married with 2kids I didn't think much of it.
As time went by we started chatting via messenger,it started from official stuff till we became intimate,on one occasion she told me she was always wet each time we chat, I asked about her hubby she told me he works in a neighbouring states but comes back occasionally.

Then I told her we could satisfy the urge if she wanted she was like no oh if we do it heaven would fall, this that , I just maintained my level as she was the one that told me how wet she was
Two months later she told me she wanted me in her lol,? I told her , I booked an hoetel. N a Friday invited her still not sure she would make it but to my surprise she came
Before I new what was next we were kisn fingarin her on the bed
Then a call rang it was her hubby who asked were she was this lady with my hand deep inside her honey pot said she was on her way to the market
We had good sez that day I gave her lots of tongue and gave her 10k too

2 weeks later I noticed she became so possessive ,I can't even chat or speak other co staff of the opposite sez in the office she wanted to know what we discussed, at some point I could not hold it any we had a fight she was like I will tell my husband I laughed and blocked her numbers made shore I deleted all our chat which had been on disappearing mode !
Now she is looking for a way so we could be friends I think she actually want to set me up so I have kept her at arms length! Yes how can u blame a guy for a fling that was mutual and u were even paid! Only to want to control who speak with! Guys be smart these hos ain't loyal

Firstly God will punish you sha

11 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by orisa37: 6:36am On Jun 16, 2022
You touched her centre fruit, you don't die be that. You are now "PAPA CAIN"

1 Like

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by chatinent: 6:41am On Jun 16, 2022
Both you and the wife are very stupid.

10 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by freddie009(m): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2022
Lies, you slept with a married woman and gave her 10k as well. If she was the one that gave you cash then we will believe you.

No young single guy will pay a married woman with two kids after sleeping with her.
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Hannover(m): 7:01am On Jun 16, 2022
Mandate2023:

Abeg rest.....house wife's have sex outside marriage a lot

Repercussions....did he kill anybody?

Those that r terrorizing killing innocent ppl including children what then will happen to them, politicians that embezzled billions allocated for hospitals yet many have died due to that embezzlement yet dey are still enjoying life with their families......na house wife wey go Bleep outside u carry for head wan kill yourself untop.....a mutual consent for that matter grin

Wife wey dey leave husband go marry another man....u better get sense, u dey fear make dey no bleep ur wife abi

Stop siding shit! The guy is a very big foooool!!!!! You think we guys here will hail him for fuvking another man's wife

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Amarisco(f): 7:06am On Jun 16, 2022
Imagine packaging your wickedness for us. You both don’t even have conscience.

Tueh

6 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by padi94(m): 7:41am On Jun 16, 2022
Vagina people
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by BlaqJosh: 7:53am On Jun 16, 2022
Not Bad tho... But this is one of the reasons why my niggaz say Dey won't marry, You go dey hustle and her Ex or a new guy will be shining her Congo... Lol This Life sha

4 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Bruno3000(m): 7:57am On Jun 16, 2022
They are right. U no normal.
ifinger:

Get a rope do the needful
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Cashio(m): 7:58am On Jun 16, 2022
Stanweezy:

nothing will happen to his wife because you wished for it....what he did was wrong, but your curse is useless

7 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Kontrol97(m): 7:58am On Jun 16, 2022
benhope222:
Op you're not normal
seconded

1 Like

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Bruno3000(m): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2022
The guy no dey normal. He even sounds rude n arrogant.
Ballzproblemm:
no more morals in this world, talking about hooking with someones wife like it's a normal thing

1 Like

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 16, 2022
.... na their WAY naaaaa.
MOST MEN will never get married in their next world. Mark me!
In Fact, upcoming Generation will have the lowest marital turn out. No longer worths it...

2 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by rowlex7(m): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2022
Although sey op nor try, make una no crucify am, countless girls dey outside dey bleep person husband
As many people nor normal for this life again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by TMTR: 8:13am On Jun 16, 2022
I ask again what is the benifits of getting married

My guy, nothing do you, na she bring pussy come, you no rape her, you suppose warn her make she no threaten you again, what nonsense, she don marry yet she wan dey possessive of you, na you be her husband abi she think say because una two don fúck you go dey loyal to her dey follow her like mumu lol, she no well

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] / Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done / If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.