Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady (37381 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
I have noticed this about fellow guys, and I'm sure some of us have had similar experiences.

Most times when a guy is close to girl and his friends probably knows that they are close.. If he attempts to sleep with the girl and she refused. They normal go about bragging that they have slept with her just to massage their ego and some might even claim that they stopped talking to her after sleeping with her... While the real truth is that the girl stopped talking to them when they attempted to cross the boundary and she got upset.

The Truth is that no real man sleeps with a woman and talks about it, except the girl is a runs girl...

No real man does. Anytime you see a man doing this, just know that he tried but didn't succeed...

163 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by rickpat(m): 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
someone that respects and values you won't go about discussing how he or she had sex with you...

172 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Bluezy13(m): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
I perceive immaturity...

OP inclusive

196 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by rtdCivilservant: 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
Someone boasted of sleeping with a girl Op is crushing on. Op came and open a thread to write this just to console himself, cos even Op himself is in doubt if actually whether it is true. Op is seeking validation from nairalanders so as to console himself the more. Let me help u Op, if a guy brags about this, it is possible what u said is right and it is still possible it happened. Many women just have funny characters, u can never predict what they can do.

441 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Mooh247: 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
grin

O.P no vex bro... I feel your pain

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by odinson1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
I am so tired of hearing that "Real man" nonsense

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Longsleeve: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Lol

5 Likes

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by w1n5t0n(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
odinson1:
I am so tired of hearing that "Real man" nonsense
It's mostly by women trying to manipulate guys into doing something self-destructive

132 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by odinson1(m): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
w1n5t0n:

It's mostly by women trying to manipulate guys into doing something self-destructive

I can't believe men still Fall for such Putrid mind games

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by jimmychang: 12:29am On Mar 19, 2022
Na to chop and clean mouth grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by eazzzy1(m): 6:02am On Mar 19, 2022
Friends talk about everything, sport, game, food, family, politics etc but somehow to be considered real they mustn’t make mention of sex!

99% of the time when a guy discuss sex with his friends, the girl being discussed isn’t his girlfriend. If you don’t want to come up in such discussions as a lady, make sure you only have sex within the confine of a relationship or don’t have sex at all.

If the discussion at hand warrants me to talk about my sex life, I would. If that makes me an unreal man, then so be it. If a woman talks about her sex experience with a guy, is she also an unreal woman?

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by DeathToAfonja: 6:12am On Mar 19, 2022
BIGGEST LIE OF THE CENTURY

When a guy bangs a hot girl

He must 99% of the time tell his friends Oga

Unless he doesn't have any close friends or real friends

Believe it or leave it

111 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Madmazel99(m): 6:55am On Mar 19, 2022
eazzzy1:
Friends talk about everything, sport, game, food, family, politics etc but somehow to be considered real they mustn’t make mention of sex!

99% of the time when a guy discuss sex with his friends, the girl being discussed isn’t his girlfriend. If you don’t want to come up in such discussions as a lady, make sure you only have sex within the confine of a relationship or don’t have sex at all.

If the discussion at hand warrants me to talk about my sex life, I would. If that makes me an unreal man, then so be it. If a woman talks about her sex experience with a guy, is she also an unreal woman?
this is correct. Women also discuss sex among themselves. If you have very close friends, it will be very easy to discuss.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 19, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
Someone boasted of sleeping with a girl Op is crushing on. Op came and open a thread to write this just to console himself, cos even Op himself is in doubt if actually whether it is true. Op is seeking validation from nairalanders so as to console himself the more. Let me help u Op, if a guy brags about this, it is possible what u said is right and it is still possible it happened. Many women just have funny characters, u can never predict what they can do.

Guys some times discuss about sleeping with a runs girl or one loose girl but not when they sleep with a girl that accepted them out of love.. It has nothing to do with me.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Nonexisting: 6:58am On Mar 19, 2022
Now we have known, what do we do with it? Stop chochocho like vaginarians. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 19, 2022
DeathToAfonja:
BIGGEST LIE OF THE CENTURY

When a guy bangs a hot girl

He must 99% of the time tell his friends Oga

Unless he doesn't have any close friends or real friends

Believe it or leave it

Not every guy bro.. I'm certainly not in that category. Anytime my friends sees me close to any girl, they normally assume that I have slept with her. Even when I tell them that I have not, they always insist.
I can never discuss such a thing especially when I know I didn't pay for it. It's very childish.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by ifinger: 7:14am On Mar 19, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

U read my mind ! Men boost about a conquered pkekus! Yes it's what its

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 19, 2022
Nonexisting:
Now we have known, what do we do with it? Stop chochocho like vaginarians. angry

It should make you understand that you gain nothing by doing so rather it makes you look more weak...

It when a small boy who never believe in his life that he will ever climb a certain type of lady manages to get into her pants that he will start talking as if he have won a lottery and in some cases it might not even be true...

Some guys smash this things on a regular basis and no one gets to hear about it...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Nonexisting: 7:38am On Mar 19, 2022
propane:

Dicknarian it should make you understand that you gain nothing by doing so rather it makes you look more weak...
Okay thank you for the advice. Will that be all?

5 Likes

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by DropsMic(m): 10:23am On Mar 19, 2022
Hmm
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Malory: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
Lol exactly because I can relate. OP take heart. The guy don chop am before you grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by ExtremeDot: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2022
Are you an AUTHORITY?
On what research ground did you come up with this bold conclusion?
Or, you just deh find argument this weekend.

4 Likes

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Nolofioma: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2022
Dd
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by affable4(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2022
Slept with or didn't sleep with, I find it disrespectful and uncouth when guys discuss sexual escapades.

What is there to brag about? Some will even explain in details, shame the very kpekus they danced nackademus with and inflate the number of rounds as if that is the major criteria to be tagged a man.

Don't tell me yours, I won't tell you mine.

I love to sin alone.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by BluntCrazeMan: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2022
I'm coming back to comment.
**Modified**
I don't think I can relate to what the OP is trying to say.
So, I have nothing to comment.

1 Like

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by nauto: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2022
grin
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by WhizdomXX(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2022
Thread seen.
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by BigBelleControl(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2022
Ho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century / What Is Going On With Ladies ? / See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.