Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady (37400 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Rawhumper(m): 12:58am On Mar 20, 2022
Why wasting your energy on those frogs that
go about yabbing thrash.....real men that do
the real thing don't talk even when other guys
are discussing,they real bad bois keep ailent,
always listening.

propane:
I have noticed this about fellow guys, and I'm sure some of us have had similar experiences.

Most times when a guy is close to girl and his friends probably knows that they are close.. If he attempts to sleep with the girl and she refused. They normal go about bragging that they have slept with her just to massage their ego and some might even claim that they stopped talking to her after sleeping with her... While the real truth is that the girl stopped talking to them when they attempted to cross the boundary and she got upset.

The Truth is that no real man sleeps with a woman and talks about it, except the girl is a runs girl...

No real man does. Anytime you see a man doing this, just know that he tried but didn't succeed...
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by ifinger: 6:32am On Mar 20, 2022
I brag about fkn a girl if she gave me a tough time before I could bed her expecially those church girls forming holy of holy ,!, Even matured women that u can't expect are into collecting free gbola I relish it
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by FaithBrain1994(m): 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Imagine me experimenting different kamasutra on Tonto or Genev., how i go take shut my lips for where my real niggaz dem dey? huh?
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Rosement(f): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
sistar007:

THEY HAD SEX. NO BELIEVE THE GIRL OH
You can't be sure about that because some guys are liars.
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by ikorodureporta: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
It's not all the time.

You will be surprised that they actually did
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Thazard(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
DeathToAfonja:
BIGGEST LIE OF THE CENTURY

When a guy bangs a hot girl

He must 99% of the time tell his friends Oga

Unless he doesn't have any close friends or real friends

Believe it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by sistar007(m): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2022
Rosement:

You can't be sure about that because some guys are liars.

I am 90% Sure. Na the girl fit dey lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo / My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK / My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.