Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,520 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter (41097 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by HeyHey(f): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Very one kind story! Too many mummy idont know which mummy is the husband baby mummy again!!

Anyways OP what advice do you need! Dissolve the marriage and find yourself another husband or remain single (being single ain't a sin or a crime)

That indicates the husband is a ‘pastor/minster abi prophet”
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by cococandy(f): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2022
Divorce

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2022
advanceDNA:
From the first three lines... I just felt like I was doing advance calculus...
Is it just me, or the story be one kind??
Not only you I have read it twice I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by pharmaking: 11:56am On Mar 19, 2022
You no born for am?

Born your own too na.

But this one get K-leg sha.

Alatise will always know how to sort her things.
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by HardMirror(m): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2022
GOFRONT:
I just the see ...Mummy GO, Daddy GO, Apostle GO, Sister GO
church na scam. Dem don scam this madam finish with church. Story is hard to follow, but I get the gist sha. Her eye go clear last last
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Patented: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2022
Oil dey your head. Ot appears a lot of ladies are more I treated in "sha being married" than being happy. Every idiot that mentions marriage has a shot at them.
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So much for women

The earlier we women look before we leap especially when it comes to marriage, the better for us. Karl Marx once said that religion is the opium of the masses. Let me borrow Karl Marx quote and put it in my own way, thus it goes: Marriage is the opium of women.

It's so surprising that when a guy promise a girl marriage, you see once a sane girl loosing her sanity and become so stupid. She does thing as if she's being hypnotize hence you see them rush into marriage without caring to dig more about the guy before accepting his proposal few months you see them coming to complained bitterly, a great number of them endured so much, they can't speak out because of shame.

If I advise them, they say that I am bitter and jealous of them because I am yet to get married, like wtf. I would've been worried about marriage assuming there was a place God says that it's only those that marry that will make heaven, but inasmuch as God never said so, I am so save whether married or not.

Men also should be very careful with the type of women they walk down the aisle..If you get merged with Satan in form of a wife , you'll forever regret your action.

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Owen247: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2022
[quote author=Faithqueen post=111162244]I just found out that my husband has two children. The mummy of his kids is his spiritual mother's daughter. They call each other sister and brother.

My husband has been using social media to do other things as well. He had an affair six months after our marriage. He recently had a baby with her six months ago. She is living with a guy and calling him husband. All of my husband's outside brothers and sisters know; except for history sisters that share the same mummy and daddy. I don't know if the spiritual mummy knows about it.

My husband has been riding her around in our car calling her his wife and introducing her to Apostles, pastors, etc. When we married we were told that committing a duty is punished up to seven years.

The gentleman does not even know. I need advice on what to do. He has been telling other women to come to Nigeria and marry him.

Apparently he is scamming people. Ur husband get spiritual wife,huh?
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by naija1stnigar(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So much for women

The earlier we women look before we leap especially when it comes to marriage, the better for us. Karl Marx once said that religion is the opium of the masses. Let me borrow Karl Marx quote and put it in my own way, thus it goes: Marriage is the opium of women.

It's so surprising that when a guy promise a girl marriage, you see once a sane girl loosing her sanity and become so stupid. She does thing as if she's being hypnotize hence you see them rush into marriage without caring to dig more about the guy before accepting his proposal few months you see them coming to complained bitterly, a great number of them endured so much, they can't speak out because of shame.

If I advise them, they say that I am bitter and jealous of them because I am yet to get married, like wtf. I would've been worried about marriage assuming there was a place God says that it's only those that marry that will make heaven, but inasmuch as God never said so, I am so save whether married or not.

Men also should be very careful with the type of women they walk down the aisle..If you get merged with Satan in form of a wife , you'll forever regret your action.

marriage is the major narcotics that drive all vaginarians crazy including you, shey if I promise you marriage now you won't go crazy especially if you know that am a petrochemical engineer working with shell.
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by advanceDNA: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Sorry to say,this story is just so funny grin

Spiritual uncles and daddies everywhere

E be like na all these cele people...
Na dem dey get all these spiritual father and mother
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by advanceDNA: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2022
naija1stnigar:
marriage is the major narcotics that drive all vaginarians crazy including you, shey if I promise you marriage now you won't go crazy especially if you know that am a petrochemical engineer working with shell.

U are wicked grin
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Elidrisy20: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2022
This your husband na babalawo him be
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
advanceDNA:

E be like na all these cele people...
Na dem dey get all these spiritual father and mother
Hmm, probably grin
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by naija1stnigar(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
advanceDNA:

U are wicked grin
For saying the blunt truth?
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by ikbnice(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
advanceDNA:
I thought I had comprehension problems especially when I read the first two comments who advised her.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
truthCoder:

If you dont have any good job or business, you need to as a matter of urgency focus on that from this moment on.

If you have a side business or a business that cannot even fend for you and your kids, you need to start thinking of upgrading that level immediately.

Under no circumstance must you confront you husband before you become financially independent.

This is the time to start showering him with love and care. Let him invest in your business and independence.

If you allow your emotions or pastors to mislead you, you will suffer more despair in the years to come.

Be smart.

Build yourself and your independence first.

Only then can you now confront him.

But also ask yourself, what are you not offering anymore? How has been your sex life with him? Are you always complaining of been too tired for sex? How's the food? hows the home environment? Look inwards and see the genesis.

Religion can only comfort your mind at the moment, it wont provide practical solutions.

Get the money bag first before you get the sword.
you're right, but it takes a wise person to comprehend what you tried to say, and the future you are trying to save.
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by derecho(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bro...many of them won't listen o.They'd think you're stifling their "destiny".Unless God help our children, I believe it's more difficult to raise a girl child nowadays because there are fewer role models.
I was with a divorcée some years ago and was listening to her saying she had told her 3 daughters to forget chastity that men don't value it. I shook my head in pity.

Men were more excited to marry in the past because those girls were asset. Not some of present day girls that their mothers-in-law will be begging to bath before going to office but would say " mama I'm late already besides I have perfume"...

I'm not exaggerating on the perfume ting o
LordIsaac:
That's why you must watch your female children and help them in making lifelong decisions lest they hurt themselves and everyone else around them by their nature.
An average woman cannot see beyond what her nature wants to see. And we all know that what lies beyond what she sees is what truly matters.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by wisdomkid: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
helinues:
Your husband?

Please how long did you people date for before getting married?

Are you saying you married someone without having much knowledge about what he is into?

Abeg pipo can be wicked. Have someone not dint your trust before?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by showafrica(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
advanceDNA:

Bro me too no understand
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by tunize(m): 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
This story is just like IELTS EXAM why so many mommies every where confusing someone’s brain… write straight abeg

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by faithfull18(f): 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Looks like autocorrect help derail this your story.
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
Faithqueen:
I just found out that my husband has two children. The mummy of his kids is his spiritual mother's daughter. They call each other sister and brother.

My husband has been using social media to do other things as well. He had an affair six months after our marriage. He recently had a baby with her six months ago. She is living with a guy and calling him husband. All of my husband's outside brothers and sisters know; except for history sisters that share the same mummy and daddy. I don't know if the spiritual mummy knows about it.

My husband has been riding her around in our car calling her his wife and introducing her to Apostles, pastors, etc. When we married we were told that committing a duty is punished up to seven years.

The gentleman does not even know. I need advice on what to do. He has been telling other women to come to Nigeria and marry him.

Apparently he is scamming people. It will be frown upon if the mummy amd daddy of the woman finds out that he married me traditionally and we had a white wedding. I remember now two months before we got married hearing a lady making noises on the phone. I should have known better.

Advice please.
You see these churches matter? See my hands.

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by akpunda86: 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So much for women

Madam Vanessa hmm please as one of the oldest fowl here and me as an old cock behave Ur age and remove dat pics on profile
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by aspabay(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
I'm still trying to find understand what OP is saying.
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by sugarcoatted(f): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
helinues:
Your husband?

Please how long did you people date for before getting married?

Are you saying you married someone without having much knowledge about what he is into?

Her other topic on her profile shows he might be in the marriage for selfish reasons. She is an American citizen and they are trying to get his. He is only using her
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Angelfrost(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
What does Spiritual mummy or daddy even mean?!!

What sort of brainwashing is that?!!

Africans sha!!! undecided
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by XDaBOSS(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Faithqueen:
I just found out that my husband has two children. The mummy of his kids is his spiritual mother's daughter. They call each other sister and brother.

Apparently he is scamming people. It will be frown upon if the mummy amd daddy of the woman finds out that he married me traditionally and we had a white wedding. I remember now two months before we got married hearing a lady making noises on the phone. I should have known better.

Advice please.

Run away or face whatever comes next.

I'll have adviced you to confront him, arrange a meeting with the spiritual mother and see how you can resolve the whole thing. Truth is, it won't stop the man from his cheats..he'll rather create new strategies of hiding his tracks.

You can't change some folks.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by AngelDo: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
Is it only me that did not understand this assertions??
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by AngelicBeing: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
sad
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by moneyissweet(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
@ sandra you look like someone I used to know, Have you shopped at babtoma boutique in Deira Dubai??

SandraIkuboR:
Sorry to say,this story is just so funny grin

Spiritual uncles and daddies everywhere
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by BarrElChapo(m): 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
Spiritual yet carnality full everywhere for this post. Aunty faithqueen it's in your hands to undo this knot that's shrouded in mystery.
You don't owe your husband any ounce of loyalty cos he ain't even considering you in his decisions.
Everyday he sleeps and wakes it's just to further plans that future only him without you in it.
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by SandraIkuboR(f): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
moneyissweet:
@ sandra you look like someone I used to know, Have you shopped at babtoma boutique in Deira Dubai??

Oh
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by frozen70(f): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
Faithqueen:

Advice please.

My dear sister, pls accept what has happened as his stupidity has messed up his life

For the fact that it involves spiritual mother or whatever, it may have been planned by both women

Just watch him on how he is going to place each of you

Meanwhile, start saving if you have not been saving and start planning your children if you have any from for him

Worst case he will marry her and you guys will live differently

But start making plan B incase he ask you to pavk out of his life, you must have something to fall on

I don't want you to drag him with any one, they may use spiritual power to eliminate you

You can confront him in a polite manner and after his response keep silent and watch his next move

As for me, start seeing him. As a suspect from now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) / White Lady Spotted In Wrapper Using Nigerian Grinding Stone And Speaking Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.