Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle (73942 Views)

I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi / Mobolaji Johnson, The First Governor Of Lagos Is Dead / Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by buckeyemedia: 8:40am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's not hard to identify a great leader that mean well for the people and Soludo is one of such great leader. He has kept to one of his promises. This alone has endeared him to me and many others.
Na so James Ibori start, the rest is history.
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Lightorder: 8:40am On Mar 19, 2022
triple996:
Good
What about the slapping competition grin
Ib hoes and slapping is like 5 and 6
unfocused lazy youth
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by PHIPEX(m): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Youths easily get swayed by sentiments and semantics. How does using a home made product make a person exemplary.

If you do your findings on this same Soludo, you'd find out he has stashed enough for ten generations in his dealings with politicians as a technocrat, so doing this is just playing to the gallery which is as usual to fool the naïve and simple.

It is fantastic to promote home made product, but it stops at that and doesn't qualify anyone as exemplary.
You are the one now talking out of emotion. You want us to discard what we have seen but believe what you have no evidence for?

If you know what economic value it adds by buying and consuming what you produce you will have a rethink.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Karleb(m): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2022
Oga Charlie wan dey take style dey impress me.

Make we still dey observe.
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by IamPatriotic(m): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2022
These hyping should cease, so that Governor Soludo can fold his sleeves and get to work. Back in 2009, I was part of the people who hyped Governor Olusegun Mimiko to high heaven. Fast forward to 2017, the same Mimiko exited office as one of, if not the worst person that has ever govern Ondo State, based on experience and expectations, I'll never hype any Nigerian Poitician.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by firstratedcitiz(m): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2022
A clearer view of the Governor's official car.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2022
uncleck:
Innoson has no reason to fail again.

IVM has enjoyed massive patronage by government at different levels at different times. Peter obi paid upfront for hundreds of IVM products, Rochas purchased a lot of IVM vehicles. Many governors and even the federal government have given priority to IVM both in the past and in the present.

This gesture of governor Soludo will go a long way to boost demand for IVM by members of Anambra top echelon who would do it simply to curry favor from the governor. This reminds me of the increased demand for green cap during the brief reign of former governor Ihedioha of Imo.

I want to commend IVM for their steadfastness so far. I equally want to remind them that government patronage alone will not sustain them in business in the long run. They should also give attention to the needs of their non government customers. They can achieve this by bringing the specifications and price of their products to the public domain. Currently there are little or no information about their vehicles in public domain
buhari did too
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Brushstrokes20: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2022
Awesome!...# leadership by example

Unlike some lifeless, integrity deficient scammer and cohorts that has been preaching #grow Nigeria
BUT ARE shamelessly # GROWING UK, GERMANY ETC...

Though I'm from West Side, I'll most def vote soludo for president if he contests.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2022
PHIPEX:
You are the one now talking out of emotion. You want us to discard what we have seen but believe what you have no evidence for?

If you know what economic value it adds by buying and consuming what you produce you will have a rethink.

Ofcourse I knew your kinds would react. Go and do your digging, you'll find glaring eviences.
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by nwajesus12(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
How wish this man was my governor. Chai,.....

Most useless governor Nigeria:
1. Abia state
2. Edo State
3. Abia and Edo State
Hope Uzodinjo

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Karlosorji(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Youths easily get swayed by sentiments and semantics. How does using a home made product make a person exemplary.

If you do your findings on this same Soludo, you'd find out he has stashed enough for ten generations in his dealings with politicians as a technocrat, so doing this is just playing to the gallery which is as usual to fool the naïve and simple.

It is fantastic to promote home made product, but it stops at that and doesn't qualify anyone as exemplary.
you know how Nigeria disqualifies home made products. For Soludo to use IVM is exemplary and I think you should join the rest of Nigerians and give kudos to him
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2022
Now this is more like it..
Buy Nigeria to grow Nigeria.

Meanwhile the presidency and the senate left the group chat.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Nneziwili(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2022
uncleck:
Innoson has no reason to fail again.

IVM has enjoyed massive patronage by government at different levels at different times. Peter obi paid upfront for hundreds of IVM products, Rochas purchased a lot of IVM vehicles. Many governors and even the federal government have given priority to IVM both in the past and in the present.

This gesture of governor Soludo will go a long way to boost demand for IVM by members of Anambra top echelon who would do it simply to curry favor from the governor. This reminds me of the increased demand for green cap during the brief reign of former governor Ihedioha of Imo.

I want to commend IVM for their steadfastness so far. I equally want to remind them that government patronage alone will not sustain them in business in the long run. They should also give attention to the needs of their non government customers. They can achieve this by bringing the specifications and price of their products to the public domain. Currently there are little or no information about their vehicles in public domain
True sir. Recently I saw an IVM vehicle in Zamfara state with license plate number...........Federal Medical Center
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2022
Karlosorji:
you know how Nigeria disqualifies home made products. For Soludo to use IVM is exemplary and I think you should join the rest of Nigerians and give kudos to him

How does that affect society, the state, his people, the state's economy? The last time we checked IVM isn't being used in governance the first time. You guys should quit semantics. This is why you get leaders you do not deserve. Buhari is humble, he is this. Na why una dey here today.

It is good, but should not be a hype
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by nams77: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

1. Abia state
2. Edo State
3. Abia and Edo State
Edit your list, Kogi governor comes top
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by djmickymouse(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2022
Acidosis:

Calm down. He is not the first. In the pre-fourth republic era, majority of political/military elites used made-in-Nigeria peugeot

Made in Nigerian peugeot Are you serious? Is peugeot a Nigerian product?? Or are you talking about assembled in naija peugeot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Laggafin: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2022
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

And Obama na role model? lipsrsealed
Obama broke the black jinx in de white house.. u Gerrit? grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by djmickymouse(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

How does that affect society, the state, his people, the state's economy? The last time we checked IVM isn't being used in governance the first time. You guys should quit semantics. This is why you get leaders you do not deserve. Buhari is humble, he is this. Na why una dey here today.

The state economy really? Innoson is a native of Anambra and he pays tax so yes patronizing him does affect the economy of the state positively
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by AMI3(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Bros what about other top government officials that did the same thing that u have mentioned but they can not patronize made in Nigeria product. Left alone using made in Nigeria car as an official car.?

Let us acknowledge him for this if he Fu**k up we will still tell him that he pretended.
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by lildonn222: 8:49am On Mar 19, 2022
I hope orher politicians and celebrities follow suit.
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by JayPeeOham: 8:50am On Mar 19, 2022
I just hope and pray that this man meets up to the expectations that have pouring in left, right, center, front and back.... Otherwise, hmmmm lipsrsealed angry
This reminds me so much of Prof. Ayade of CRS who was also as promising as Prof. Soludo with lofty expectations as well.. He even has a Prof also as Deputy but today, Ayade is the worst thing that happened to Cross River State after the killing of twins! cry :'[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by InoGetJoy: 8:50am On Mar 19, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

1. Abia state
2. Edo State
3. Abia and Edo State
You didn't include Imo state and so this your list is null and void

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Pimine: 8:50am On Mar 19, 2022
Laggafin:

Obama broke the black jinx in de white house.. u Gerrit? grin
Aswearugaaad

I know bruh, and I respect what he has managed to achieve against the odds. But he's not a role model for me.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by AMI3(m): 8:51am On Mar 19, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Should we not commend them when they are doing something right? I don't understand u bros

Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:51am On Mar 19, 2022
djmickymouse:

The state economy really? Innoson is a native of Anambra and he pays tax so yes patronizing him does affect the economy of the state positively

Who doesn't know this facts. Hypocrisy go kill all of una. Tueh. Africans deserve terrible leaders
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:52am On Mar 19, 2022
AMI3:

Bros what about other top government officials that did the same thing that u have mentioned but they can not patronize made in Nigeria product. Left alone using made in Nigeria car as an official car.?

Let us acknowledge him for this if he Fu**k up we will still tell him that he pretended.

Use him car picture take buy sardine na. Smh. How would you guys get quality when you do not know what to even demand/expect. Smh
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Catfishsupplier(m): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Location?

I'm based in Aba and I supply to all parts of Nigeria.
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Olasigun01(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2022
ignis:
Soludo is God's sent messiah to people of Anambra state.

I hope so. Bcoz Nigeria politicians can dissapoint U like mad.
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by morikee: 8:53am On Mar 19, 2022
ChristineC:
so how many people have died in that car?

Are they President?
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by TrebleChamp(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2022
uncleck:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1723726364469160&id=335914713250339
I hope this car is bullet proof? This is Nigeria ooh, where even your deputy would wish you dead so he/she can replace you.
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by ChristineC: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2022
morikee:

Are they President?
are you saying presidents don't die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac / Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator / Updated: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (full List so far)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.