Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Boyfriend Who Denied My Pregnancy And Went To Us, Is Back To Take Me Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Who Denied My Pregnancy And Went To Us, Is Back To Take Me Your Advice (467 Views)

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Who Denied My Pregnancy And Went To Us, Is Back To Take Me Your Advice by Discovery4today: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2022
I was dating a guy, when I got pregnant his parents forced him to deny the pregnancy then they sent him to the United States leaving me with the pregnancy. 2 months later I met a guy who decided to be with me even though I was pregnant with someone else. He supported me right through birth. After giving birth, he enrolled me in a training center and paid for it all. It's been 5 years since we've been together. My whole family knows him, he plans to gift me in 3 months. But the problem is my baby daddy is back. He has apologized to me and is ready to take me back with his child. I confess I'm still in love with him, he might take me to the states with him, this is an opportunity for me. I want to go back with him but I'm afraid to hurt the other.

Click on this link below to read more
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=673

Re: Boyfriend Who Denied My Pregnancy And Went To Us, Is Back To Take Me Your Advice by Chizzyjforce: 10:16am On Mar 19, 2022
Okay.
Re: Boyfriend Who Denied My Pregnancy And Went To Us, Is Back To Take Me Your Advice by Twode: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2022
We waiting for adviser grin
Re: Boyfriend Who Denied My Pregnancy And Went To Us, Is Back To Take Me Your Advice by neonly: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2022
Never date a single mother u can imagine she still in love with d baby daddy if she has died during d pregnancy nko
All I see her is dat OP is greedy d hope of going to US has beclouded her reason and d sacrifice d innocent guy has put in her life
Person with no girl freind get peqce

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning From Niamey / 6 Ways To Know That She Is The Lady To Marry / God Bless All The Good Women Over The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.