Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Woo That Guy You Like - Lady Advises As She Marries Her Ex - {Photos} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woo That Guy You Like - Lady Advises As She Marries Her Ex - {Photos} (2072 Views)

Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woo That Guy You Like - Lady Advises As She Marries Her Ex - {Photos} by FullBlastLight: 11:52am On Mar 19, 2022
“Woo that guy you like” – Lady advises as she ends up marrying her ex who was in a relationship.

A young lady simply known as Naomi, has advised women not to be scared of wooing the man that could be the love of their life.

She gave the advise while narrating the story of how she was the one that reached out to her current husband who was her ex-boyfriend at the time.

According to her, they both dated for a month, but he left her for someone else because she didn’t want anything serious then.

Four months down the line, she started missing him, so she contacted her ex and opened up about her feeling, interestingly he felt the same way. That was how they got back together and eventually tied the knot.

Taking to Twitter, Naomi wrote; ”I casually dated this guy for literally no more than a month or two before he found someone who wanted to be more serious with him.

I didn’t want anything serious so I wasn’t upset or anything. We parted ways amicably.

However, the very next day I could barely keep myself together. I don’t know what happened but I felt like my entire world was crashing down.

I missed him so much and I would cry for hours every day. I’d wake up crying, I’d go to bed crying.

At work I would stare out the window, hoping he’d come by. This went on for 4 months. I finally reached out to him and told him how I felt. He felt the same way!

We married 3 months later and are celebrating 1 year of marriage in August.

Don’t really know why I’m sharing this today but I hope y’all ladies would pick up one or two lessons here which includes keeping pride aside and reaching out to the person you want to spend your entire life with.”

I casually dated this guy for literally no more than a month or two before he found someone who wanted to be more serious with him. I didn't want anything serious so I wasn't upset or anything.

— Naomi (@Naomi_jxxx)

"Woo that guy you like" – Lady advises as she ends up marrying her ex who was in a relationship.

https://www.correctng.com/woo-that-guy-you-like-lady-advises-as-she-ends-up-marrying-her-ex-who-was-in-a-relationship/

1 Like

Re: Woo That Guy You Like - Lady Advises As She Marries Her Ex - {Photos} by MajesticKris: 11:56am On Mar 19, 2022
Amaka Oya ohh grin
Re: Woo That Guy You Like - Lady Advises As She Marries Her Ex - {Photos} by Ahmed0336(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2022
Ladies no dey NL abeg.

Carry dis matter to Insta

2 Likes

Re: Woo That Guy You Like - Lady Advises As She Marries Her Ex - {Photos} by HopeNeverDies: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2022
Damnnn!!! LoL

Chaiii; I miss my last ex. cry. She’s one of the good girls out there. Just so loyal caring supportive but only problem she got is; she doesn’t listen to unless u fight her and surprisingly she would beg u so much to forgive her...

I shouldn’t have break-up... u bleeped up real good.

.... Actually; She asked me out herself.... I love it that way. I miss you so much baby.
Re: Woo That Guy You Like - Lady Advises As She Marries Her Ex - {Photos} by fourboys: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: Woo That Guy You Like - Lady Advises As She Marries Her Ex - {Photos} by mrdharkchild(m): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nice soft water melons. My type of girl, humble
Re: Woo That Guy You Like - Lady Advises As She Marries Her Ex - {Photos} by sheanzy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
mrdharkchild:
Nice soft water melons. My type of girl, humble
goat
Re: Woo That Guy You Like - Lady Advises As She Marries Her Ex - {Photos} by Magnoliaa(f): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
"Don’t really know why I’m sharing this today but I hope y’all ladies would pick up one or two lessons here which includes keeping pride aside and reaching out to the person you want to spend your entire life with.”

No.

3 Likes

Re: Woo That Guy You Like - Lady Advises As She Marries Her Ex - {Photos} by mrdharkchild(m): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
sheanzy:
goat

Ooh u figured I'm the greatest of all time, too?
Thanks man
My no1 fan
Re: Woo That Guy You Like - Lady Advises As She Marries Her Ex - {Photos} by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
FullBlastLight:
“Woo that guy you like” – Lady advises as she ends up marrying her ex who was in a relationship.

A young lady simply known as Naomi, has advised women not to be scared of wooing the man that could be the love of their life.

She gave the advise while narrating the story of how she was the one that reached out to her current husband who was her ex-boyfriend at the time.

According to her, they both dated for a month, but he left her for someone else because she didn’t want anything serious then.

Four months down the line, she started missing him, so she contacted her ex and opened up about her feeling, interestingly he felt the same way. That was how they got back together and eventually tied the knot.

Taking to Twitter, Naomi wrote; ”I casually dated this guy for literally no more than a month or two before he found someone who wanted to be more serious with him.

I didn’t want anything serious so I wasn’t upset or anything. We parted ways amicably.

However, the very next day I could barely keep myself together. I don’t know what happened but I felt like my entire world was crashing down.

I missed him so much and I would cry for hours every day. I’d wake up crying, I’d go to bed crying.

At work I would stare out the window, hoping he’d come by. This went on for 4 months. I finally reached out to him and told him how I felt. He felt the same way!

We married 3 months later and are celebrating 1 year of marriage in August.

Don’t really know why I’m sharing this today but I hope y’all ladies would pick up one or two lessons here which includes keeping pride aside and reaching out to the person you want to spend your entire life with.”

I casually dated this guy for literally no more than a month or two before he found someone who wanted to be more serious with him. I didn't want anything serious so I wasn't upset or anything.

— Naomi (@Naomi_jxxx)

"Woo that guy you like" – Lady advises as she ends up marrying her ex who was in a relationship.

https://www.correctng.com/woo-that-guy-you-like-lady-advises-as-she-ends-up-marrying-her-ex-who-was-in-a-relationship/

Thanks but no thanks

1 Like

Re: Woo That Guy You Like - Lady Advises As She Marries Her Ex - {Photos} by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

No.

Why do you disagree grin

1 Like

Re: Woo That Guy You Like - Lady Advises As She Marries Her Ex - {Photos} by T0BY(m): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
Definitely not for some nigerian ladies. The pride in them is legendary and second to none.
Re: Woo That Guy You Like - Lady Advises As She Marries Her Ex - {Photos} by princeemmma(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
continue wooing different guys until their will nothing left to see in your slipper br^4st
Re: Woo That Guy You Like - Lady Advises As She Marries Her Ex - {Photos} by Magnoliaa(f): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
Why do you disagree grin

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Name A Nairalander Whose Comments You Always Like Sometimes Without Reading!. / Chris Brown And His Babe With Big Yansh Begs Robert Glasper Over Grammy Reaction / Why Do I Always Have To Call Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.